Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 18. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 02:26:20 PM
Yes, I do still believe in ICOs but I'm making wise decisions regarding of participating in ICOs because there are many ICOs that are scam. I still believe in some because there are few that are still legit and paying. We just have to choose the correct ICO.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
I’ve been looking into some new ico’s recently and it’s hard to know which ones are going to actually succeed.

I’ve checked out Typerium recently and joined their telegram group.

Friendly bunch of members and very helpful indeed.

At present they at early stages but it all looks very promising indeed and I’m looking forward to see what it brings.

If anyone wants to check them out and let me know what you also think I would appreciate it.

Typerium.io

I really think it has potential and it has been making headlines recently
Activity: 8
May 17, 2018, 01:28:58 PM
 Great!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 12:31:30 PM
I think all ico projects are not necessarily bad, so do not ever be afraid to join and invest in ico project, the most important we always be careful and always judge into it to ascertain whether or not the ico project is right, maybe from the assessment we can find out if they really serious or not to run the project.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 12:22:11 PM
from last year until now I still believe in ICO. because indeed I am get profit from ICO. but before investing in ICO I was also careful to choose ICO. because there are also many ICO scam. ICO is profitable, because it can get a bonus before the coin is listed in the exchanger.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 12:11:16 PM
ICO does not always have a functioning business with an already existing cash flow and an understandable profit model. Often this is a project that does not even have a working prototype. Investors take on all the risks associated not only with profit, but also with the return of their investments. Crypto investing requires a deep preliminary analysis.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
May 17, 2018, 12:06:45 PM
Supporting ICO is always a must for those people who always want to take risk and give effort in order to earn. Learning that there is a dramatically decreased in the success of ICO just give as hint that ICO always have a risk and picking the right and ideal ICO is always a good choice for us to evade those project that does not have enough support to be successful in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
May 17, 2018, 12:04:17 PM
Yes of course, I’m still believe in ICO because they are very well known in this industry and aside from that they are trustworthy enough and I know there’s  no doubt about their performances and services in this business because they are known well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

ICO collects more and more investments every year! Now a very promising direction to invest in ICO, only the most important thing is to choose a really good project!
Activity: 20
May 17, 2018, 12:02:06 PM
|▌ #Typerium creates the decentralized content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that will enable copyright for contributors and thus will provide security against piracy. ▐|
https://www.typerium.io
Activity: 46
May 17, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
Absolutely. That´s actually the best way of make good money nowadays, but you have to pick a good project. There are too many scams out there.
If I had to pick one, Typerium (https://www.typerium.io) would be in my top 5 for this year.  They are building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace with the intention of protecting the content creators from piracy and give them more control on their own data, so they can also be paid fairly. This will be a big move compared to the exisitng solutions for content creators.
Activity: 1
May 17, 2018, 11:49:50 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Activity: 294
LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz
May 17, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
I actually believe in ICO's however its more about the technology and business model behind it that will make a positive and successful ICO. Not the recommendation of someone who has very little blockchain tech or business analysis knowledge. Currently there are some really good ICO's with grerat business cases coming out. Typerium is one of them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 11:31:34 AM
there are so many ICOs and I still believe in ICO because not all ICO ends with a scam, there are some who can be trusted and give good results with the success of its ICO in sales token
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 11:30:40 AM
I believe in ICOs and I believe that cryptocurrency is the future and that this current period of uncertainty is temporary, it is still wise to be cautious and prudent before investing your hard earned fiat or cryptocurrency in new ventures. Make sure that the ICO is planning on using a trusted escrow company to handle funds for their ICO. Escrow gives you an additional layer of protection, ensuring that you will at least receive the promised tokens from the ICO before parting with your hard-earned capital. Take a look at what rating companies are saying about the ICO. If the new project isn’t rated, there’s a high chance that it’s a scam. Also be sure to check and compare risk scores.
Activity: 336
May 17, 2018, 11:24:17 AM
I dont believe in Ico anymore.Yes,there was Icos hype last year and I made some money during it.But this year the situation is different,there are too many Icos collecting money for unreal,fantastic projects, in other words-scam!
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 11:23:22 AM
There are many good ICO. Yes I still believe in ICOs. I know that there are so many icos right now but its a matter of research on which one have the potential to gain success.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
May 17, 2018, 11:20:37 AM
Agreed with you because of less innovative ICOs day by day. But still I trust on Entry.Money and bethereum ICOs which handle different areas. But need to wait untill listed in ICO.
Activity: 322
May 17, 2018, 11:14:15 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

I still believe in ico that I will have the opportunity to benefit from ico. It is true that today ico garbage is scattered in crypto, for that we should take the time to do research to find out ico that we follow really good.
ICOs could be the fastest way to get rich as the price will surely rise high if you find a good ICO. Yeah we need to do our own research to find out the real one. Don't lost hope still you can find gems among those garbage.
Activity: 67
May 17, 2018, 11:10:43 AM
Yes, we believe in new ICO, because they are much better than the old ones and will bring much more profit to investors than those projects that were before.
Pages:
Jump to: