Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 17. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 03:00:52 AM
Great project
Activity: 112
May 18, 2018, 02:25:17 AM
yes i believe ICOs because ICOs selection depended by investors so if investors select correct ICOs then they will get profits, some ICOs are scams hence carefully select ICOs  
Activity: 86
May 18, 2018, 02:24:27 AM
yes, beacause i was invest in 5 ico and return x4 (2/5). that enough. You need research more, because 85% ico now are scam.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 02:18:33 AM
ICO is very interesting, but with the development of Cryptocurrency then add also ICO.
Currently, we can see a lot of ICO, but many ICO is less interesting and tend to be boring.
Although there is still a good ICO and quality ICO is very different in the past.
So far, I am still interested in ICO but I need to be more selective in choosing quality ICO and potential.
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 01:57:55 AM
These days there is a good ICO called "Egretia" and it is the world’s first HTML5 blockchain engine and platform. Public token sale Period will be on May 26, 2018, 8am CST - May 30, 2018, 8am CST. Further the rate is 1ETH=70,000 EGT. For more information you can visit their website - http://egretia.io/ and if you like you can invest with them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
May 18, 2018, 01:56:28 AM
I still belive in ICO, thats why i am still looking for good promising projects, and one of them is Typerium htps://typerium.io , it is very interesting project, now they do big work to present it. I hope it is good ICO.
Activity: 172
May 18, 2018, 12:42:03 AM
Yes, I believe in ICO, because there are also good projects.  With a good idea and a promising future.  But there are very few such projects ...
Activity: 105
May 18, 2018, 12:36:06 AM
Yes, I've always believed in ico, and I'm looking for a valuable ico every day. We can earn more tokens through ico, of course we need to be patient.
Activity: 151
May 18, 2018, 12:32:22 AM
Yes, most ICOs are now failing or scams, so I wouldn't participate in ICOs in this case because the risk is too high. I currently choose to hold my cryptocurrency for a long time. In the downturn of this market, I do not want to invest in any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 12:29:08 AM
I still trust ICO. We can choose a good ICO depending on how we judge the ICO. Many ICOs appear but not all ICOs will work. Many of them offer great rewards, but do not keep their promises.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
May 17, 2018, 11:49:12 PM

The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

Cheesy Cheesy I'm a person who still believe ico, not all tokens ico its price fall, just look at bluzelle, token ico it its price go up, in my opinion, project and team is what determines token ico nice  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 88
May 17, 2018, 11:44:16 PM
Yes, I still believe in ico, as long as we have enough understanding of the team, but if we don't know the team, I would suggest careful thinking about the upcoming ico.
Activity: 130
May 17, 2018, 11:36:57 PM
that Typerium aims to achieve smoother and better transactions
The online experience for buyers and sellers that take advantage of the blockchain functionality of Ethereum and the intelligent contract to create a system of trust and universal and decentralized reputation, I think it's great. This will give each party more information when they make transactions, helping to reduce fraud and facilitating the resolution of any conflict. In addition to this, Typerium will have a perfectly integrated mobile payment solution that takes advantage of the latest technological advances. You really have to watch closely for this project because it will undoubtedly be a great contribution to Blockchaim and the community in general. https://www.typerium.io/
Activity: 37
May 17, 2018, 09:15:38 PM
This is one of the better ICO's around. It was presented very well and I have no doubt that this will be a big success.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 07:26:59 PM
Of course, I believe in ICO, in my opinion in 2018, we will see a significant increase in the popularity of this direction. I think that the number of weak and scam projects will significantly decrease.
Activity: 43
May 17, 2018, 04:44:04 PM
yes ofcourse. even though there are many ico didnt pay we still believe in ico.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 04:19:37 PM
I think all ico projects are not necessarily bad, so do not ever be afraid to join and invest in ico project, the most important we always be careful and always judge into it to ascertain whether or not the ico project is right, maybe from the assessment we can find out if they really serious or not to run the project.
Of course, nowadays, there are many projects use blockchain and ICO to lie the investor and get money. ICO became the place for the scammers want to rob money from the investor without break the law. So, if the ICO investors do not prepare the knowledge carefully, they can become the victim of the scammer is very easy in this field.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
May 17, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

I think that this method of promoting projects has many advantages and no fewer shortcomings. Perhaps in the next two years will come up with some new way to promote projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
May 17, 2018, 02:38:15 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Even in this market, Successful ICOs are also trading with low prices than ICO price. It is very pathetic to see the prices. not only ICOs all already listed coins also trading at very very lower prices. Now very difficult to believe ICO.
Activity: 154
May 17, 2018, 02:36:18 PM
Hi guys! With great pleasure I want to introduce You to an interesting and very promising company! The company is now undergoing the ico, and now there is a great opportunity to increase your capital several times! Invest in the best coin of the year!!! This company will surprise You with its high growth coins after the ico! With such a great team, the company shall prove to All in the field of blockchain, its importance and confidence in tomorrow day!

https://www.tradelize.com/
Pages:
Jump to: