Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 43. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 03:41:30 PM
many people believe in ICO, for some reason. but I think because ICO has proved its ciality to investors. in addition, many advantages that we can take on this ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 03:38:59 PM
Typerium has gone public and the response has been overwhelming. Check out our whitepaper to see why our supporters and ICO review sites are raving about us. https://typerium.io/media/1020/official-typerium-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 11, 2018, 03:35:27 PM
yes, still believing in ico though i've been scammed for many times and i will never quit participating in any ico, i was born to be a bounty hunter and i will die as a bounty hunter. this is the most challenging part of being a hunter. we all know that today's there are too many fake ico and that is our challenges. to avoid those fake ico.
Activity: 3
May 11, 2018, 03:23:22 PM
i do believe in ICO's. At the moment just one, and thats Typerium. If you look at how they are taking over the world (of crypto for now) and the team behind it just rocks. They don't believe in lambo's though, they do believe in Zonda's  Grin https://typerium.io
Activity: 13
May 11, 2018, 03:12:53 PM
So many successful ICO's will still come! For example, typerium is very popular and will bring back faith for many people. Check them out typerium.io
Activity: 176
May 11, 2018, 03:09:31 PM
What Exactly Is Typerium
The company is a type and image that creates a global language that is able to connect us, and from this, we are able to experience each other regardless of the culture, background or even the language that we speak on a daily. The next thing you might be wondering is why exactly the Typerium platform is needed?

Well, this platform is needed to ensure the protection of intellectual property for the various content creators. The company has also been put in place so that it can facilitate a more cost-effective and a global creative currency. But this is not all as the company hopes in creating a decentralized marketplace for selling and buying the digital content.

The platform is able to offer each different user features, some of which you should look out for are as follows.

Our Take On The Typerium Platform
Content creators have been suffering for an extended period because of piracy, so with this platform offering a solution to this problem creates a lot of hope in us. Content creators have not been given an avenue where they can exploit the growing economy that has been surrounding the blockchain economy. So if you are a content creator, this is a platform you should consider to look into as it is offering desirable benefits.

And this is not all as you are able to be a part of the token pre-sale which begins in the next 24 days, the token is referred to as the TYPE Token. It is wise to take this time in analyzing the platform and organize your finances to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.

INVEST HERE ---->  https://www.typerium.io/
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
May 11, 2018, 03:08:00 PM
Yes I still believe in ICO
Especially those large projects that are based on a distinguished team
like a TYPERIUM project

https://typerium.io/
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 03:01:27 PM
I do not trust ICO, because several projects deceived me. Now I prefer to earn in safe ways without monetary investments.
Activity: 336
May 11, 2018, 02:59:00 PM
I was so much believing in icos last year,I had sold all my bitcoins and I took a part in a dozen of ICOs,but only three of them give me good profit,the rest ones are still under or close to  Ico price Sad
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 02:57:49 PM
Half yes and half no, because there are two ICO here.
1, ICO that are Legit and you can trust.
2. ICO that are scam which the money invested will be run away.

So now, I have a doubt to invest in ICO, what I do now is join / participating to their campaigns and bounties.
Activity: 87
May 11, 2018, 02:56:54 PM
I believe that it must done something with ICO now otherwise they will die, there is to many scums in ICO nowadays. Normal ICO cant make money because of all this fraud. And this kills all ICO if nothing will be done in the nearest future.
Activity: 27
May 11, 2018, 02:56:17 PM
The ability to create, share, and connect, are fundamental to the human experience.
Type and image create a global language that we can all understand, regardless of
our background, culture, or the language we speak.
https://www.typerium.io/
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
May 11, 2018, 02:54:42 PM
I believe that ICO is a great chance to multiply my capital. But I do not like KYS. It seems to me that my investments should remain anonymous.

I like investing in ICO, too. But we have a lot of fake projects and we have to do something about it. We will need some regulations and KYS will have to be part of it. Investing will not be anonymous, because soon or later taxes will have to be paid.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 02:49:50 PM
Well Typerium is one of the best program of 2018 and I still believe in ICO. I happy to be a part of the family.

Sale is currently live and ending 21 May You can take part:
Code:
http://www.typerium.io/
  Cool
Activity: 303
May 11, 2018, 02:27:30 PM
I still believe in ICO as this market is very developed and very popular in the modern world. I think in the future ICO will be the trend of traders and they will invest a lot in this market
Activity: 322
May 11, 2018, 02:25:41 PM
I believe that investing in ICO our future. Because when the law prohibiting is introduced illegal ICO then we will be sure that our funds will not go away to someone on the wallet
Activity: 294
May 11, 2018, 02:24:57 PM
I always believe in ICO, because I get profit from ICO. but I am always careful to choose and follow the ICO that I will make an investment, because now many ICO scam
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 02:21:34 PM
Typerium is one of the ICO we should look in .
I believe in this project.
www.typerium.io
Activity: 58
May 11, 2018, 02:10:19 PM
only 5% of icos now are legit.. the rest are scams.. LOL
Activity: 68
May 11, 2018, 02:09:19 PM
ICO's are good and i recommend you believe in it... My only advise will be study the project before you invest in it... You shuld not invest anything more than what you are willing to loose
Pages:
Jump to: