Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 40. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 03:47:11 AM
http://bounty.typerium.io/3909/3408958

Typerium has innovative, novel and greatly growing potential

I'm sure they will have success
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 03:34:46 AM
I dont think its the matter of believing in icos. The market is oversatirated right now and there aee way too many projects with empty promises. I think after some regulation and cooling off, there will be some good projects
Activity: 79
May 12, 2018, 03:33:39 AM
I believe in ico, even though we have so many fake ico recently, it's was not like before when you get a good price n brilliant project to invest in, but what we getting now is people just want to make sharp money, nevertheless I still strongly believe in ICO
Activity: 94
Merit: 5
May 12, 2018, 03:27:05 AM
Yeah, I beleive in ICO. Even though there a lot of scam projects and projects that will never be released because of different reasons. Eventually we will come to the moment when only really responsible people with an impressive background and quality team will  be allowed to organize ICOs
Activity: 280
May 12, 2018, 03:22:11 AM
ofcourse some are being "bankrupt" because of low marketablity and low on profit from the investors that the got. Let's just say check them before you proceed on investing in some of them.
copper member
Activity: 308
May 12, 2018, 03:22:07 AM
personally, I believe in the ico, the main thing is to approach responsibly to the choice and take all possible risks, of which a lot
Activity: 62
May 12, 2018, 03:12:06 AM
Typerium is a huge project with the potential to benefit us all. Lets make it a success together
Activity: 62
May 12, 2018, 03:08:26 AM
This is an amazing project with good team work.

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 02:57:06 AM
indeed, more and more of the existing ICO projects and more successful projects. However, I see more and more projects are failing. But I am sure that this ICO will be a good future. let alone the longer the concept of ICO project that is carried out more innovative.
Activity: 109
May 12, 2018, 02:56:28 AM
Of course yes! I even regret that I did not grab it when I knew about ICOs last October 2017 when ICOs  were still offered at lower prices. I discovered, they increased in price today meaning trading or demands became higher in the market. Now, I decided to join and still earning.  More if I had it at first! I never lost zeal with ICO, It is still a good investment I ever had in life.
Activity: 606
May 12, 2018, 02:49:10 AM
I have got much profit from ico project and I am still believe with ico to get much profit later, I know many ico have fake and scam much investor money and many ico right now always have trouble about their payment, but I am still believe there are will be one ico have great potential to take much profit. Not all ico is scam and fake, maybe one or many ico still could joined and investe our money.
May 12, 2018, 02:37:52 AM
So true. I myself am quite concerned about the current condition. Where more and more ICOs are emerging. But more and more ICO that failed even a scam. This is a difficult condition for bounty hunters. Because of course it will be more difficult to find a really good ICO. But I still believe that this ICO will still be a promising investment if the project is indeed successful.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
May 12, 2018, 02:32:04 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

The truth is that there number of ICOs that came to fraud people in the name of ICO, but that does not mean there are no genuine ICOs, the only thing you need to do good research before investing long any ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
May 12, 2018, 02:29:19 AM
if you can find good coin depend on technical analysis is still worth it, but if you dont better wait that coin enter market and than u buy it, if you join ico your money will hold so long after that coin release Smiley
Activity: 60
May 12, 2018, 02:29:06 AM
not really lately i have observed the only people making money are the icos . What the game plan seems to be is to over value the coins at ico stage and dump them right before being listed . Dont think a coin can be worth 2$ at development stage especially when market caps are running into billions of coins . All a cheap gimmick to attract and rob investors
Activity: 168
May 12, 2018, 02:28:58 AM
According to this, I still believe in ICO because at this time there are still many ICOs that became successful and also now there are many ICO who teach their hard caps so many people really become profitable by investing in Ico and limiting risk.

May 12, 2018, 02:27:48 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

Yes I still do believe in ICO.  But its hard to choose a great ICO right now because right now a lot of ICO a made to scam people.
We need to be cautious in our money because it's not that easy to earn funds and just only lost it. That's why we must invest time learning about our chosen ICO. You can try "XYO NETWORK" .
Activity: 140
May 12, 2018, 02:26:42 AM
Currently the market is a lot of fraudulent projects. But not every project is rigged. For those who have entered the market and have high rankings in the forum, it is difficult to deceive them by fraudulent projects. And I believe there are many good ICO projects.
Activity: 336
May 12, 2018, 02:25:47 AM
I am changing my point of view about Icos and their tokens.Currently we are watching a huge number of projects that seem just money grabbing from naive investors dreaming about quick profit.
Activity: 7
May 12, 2018, 02:20:56 AM
Typerium is the best #cryptocurrency #platforme, it work with #blockchaine technology. I recommande it for you.http://vy.tc/fB06G87
Pages:
Jump to: