Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 61. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 05:11:37 AM
Anyone believing in ICOs without a working product or real world use case is a fool. Investing in a project at such an early stage at such high valuations is nothing but crazy. If there are alternatives in the form of altcoins like Ethereum and IOTA than why go out looking for ways to lose your entire money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 05:04:46 AM
I would say I have just started believing in ICO. Since the avalanche of the number of projects and what's more the number of people who believe in it has assured me that some of the ICOs are worth trusting
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 09:16:01 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
After I've participated in some ICO's and turns out into a scam, I've lost hope and didn't believed ICO's now, and most of ico today if will hit to exchange but the price is below ico.
Activity: 98
April 18, 2018, 09:13:48 AM
In my opinion, 2 months ago was still a good time for ICOs. Right now, I really find it difficult to find good ones.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 09:11:21 AM
Certainly. Right now they became too much and find a good ICO has become more difficult. But if you study this issue ,it is not difficult to find good ICO. This is a developing field, there is still possible to make money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 09:09:07 AM
If you look at the perspective of currency user, not the investor - I think it would be best if the price would stay at this level and not pump nor dump. Stability is more important than speculation profit. However the coin is not mature enough for that yet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 09:07:23 AM
There are many affected ICO on this first quarter of the year 2018. It is because most of coins are dumping, also Bitcoin, one of the main reason that some ICO are unsuccessful because of the price of Bitcoin is dumping
Activity: 251
April 18, 2018, 09:06:50 AM
It is a pity ICO now is not so good. Mostly all time you can buy coin more cheaper on exchanges.
Especially now when we have etherdelta!
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 18, 2018, 09:06:18 AM
I still do believe on the ICO because there is some ICO which is succesful but we still do believe on ICO which is a  scam so make sure do your research to get those legit ICO and get more profits
Activity: 115
April 18, 2018, 09:03:44 AM
I still believe in ICOs, no matter what happen to the pasts that there are several ICOs that are not successful and other lost trust to the ICOs, but not all ICOs failed there are also so many ICO projects that are success in there launching.So I still believe in ICOs.

Yes i do still believe in ico because until now im earning a money because of the one of the most lokely by many people in ico world is bitcoin.
April 18, 2018, 08:59:08 AM
I still believe in ICOs, no matter what happen to the pasts that there are several ICOs that are not successful and other lost trust to the ICOs, but not all ICOs failed there are also so many ICO projects that are success in there launching.So I still believe in ICOs.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 18, 2018, 08:30:37 AM
The concept of ICOs is still as good as ever. The word has gotten a dirt aura because of substandard ones, but that doesn't mean that ICOs in general are bad.

It certainly makes more sense to invest in a coin in an ICO than on an exchange, as that's when you get the cheapest price.
I think the opposite side does work as well, in exchange we can see some cheap coins especially at the early stage where people are dumping
because they cannot wait longer or the bounty hunters selling their rewards.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 08:28:42 AM
Despite the crisis, I still believe in ICO. Yes, now there are a lot of fraudulent companies, but there are also large promising projects. It is only necessary to find them, and for this they need to be well researched and analyzed. After these actions, I am sure that it is possible to choose an ICO that will benefit and profit.
Activity: 9
April 18, 2018, 07:35:06 AM
The concept of ICOs is still as good as ever. The word has gotten a dirt aura because of substandard ones, but that doesn't mean that ICOs in general are bad.

It certainly makes more sense to invest in a coin in an ICO than on an exchange, as that's when you get the cheapest price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
April 18, 2018, 07:33:37 AM
Yes! There are many good projects out there
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
April 18, 2018, 07:31:16 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

Yes i always believe on ico because not every campaign is a fraud and some of the altcoins does really have the potential to grow its value because they have great platform so you should not think that ico's today is a fail.
April 18, 2018, 07:28:03 AM
Now.  I dont believe again with ico.  I prefer to buy coin when it list on the market.  Because in my experience when list on the market the price of coin is under ico price.  So i dont want to take the risk with join on ico . In a such crowded market, where all amateurs are jumping in, of course there are a lot of scammers and bad projects.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
April 18, 2018, 07:15:12 AM
I still belive in ICO, there are a lot legit ICO around to be participated. Just do a deep research to avoid scam project. Well almost ICO bounty I join i conclude that more ICO are paying and real project with has a great vision for economy  of crypto currency.
April 18, 2018, 07:13:50 AM
From 10/10/2017 (creation of the topic) it is possible that the number of successful ISO has become even less significant. However, I continue to believe in this. Even if hit one of the 10 projects, we can get a very good profit. And with good researching of projects, the number of fails decreases.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
April 18, 2018, 07:12:07 AM
First Token Exchange registration application! https://ecex.exchange/

Pages:
Jump to: