Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 62. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 07:01:00 AM
Yeah, I still believe in ico, it's one of the easiest way to make quick money in Crypto space, Just make a deep research on any particular ico you are investing in, and you are good to go provided you didn't invest in scam Ico
Activity: 181
April 18, 2018, 07:00:15 AM
I still believe to ICO and I think if you choose ICO who have potential yo become successful in the future you will make more money for sure. But most  of the ICO now are scam or failed so that's why other people lose their money. Before investing in ICO you should better if you invest to the ICO you can make a research so you can know what project become successful and if that happen you will gain profit..
I also think the same, many people who lose money because follow ico scam, do not hurry follow ico so you do not lose again, look at ico you will follow and if you are sure then do investment
Activity: 70
April 18, 2018, 06:58:29 AM
I believe more in Bounties, especially in LuckyToken
Agree with your point of view
I believe only WeLocal Bounty
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 06:57:37 AM
I believe more in Bounties, especially in LuckyToken
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
April 18, 2018, 06:52:08 AM
I still believe to ICO and I think if you choose ICO who have potential yo become successful in the future you will make more money for sure. But most  of the ICO now are scam or failed so that's why other people lose their money. Before investing in ICO you should better if you invest to the ICO you can make a research so you can know what project become successful and if that happen you will gain profit..
Activity: 7
April 18, 2018, 06:49:56 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
i was lost over 20k$ after buy ICO and MLM coin  Angry Angry
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 06:48:09 AM
Yes, Of course I believe in ICO projects. Though it is very tpugh to find a good ICO project now. There are many Scam ICO is running and you can't trace easily which is good or which will be scam ICO! Basically, I follow Icobench, Their Research seems good to me and I get proved from them. So, before invest in ICO you have to research perfectly. Good Luck
Activity: 98
April 18, 2018, 06:46:24 AM
Ico is a good way to earn coin with a discount, but many people uses this to scam other people. Lets just beware of participating icos. Not all of them is true but some of them have real value and legit. Buy at our own risk mate
Activity: 79
April 18, 2018, 06:44:05 AM
It is suggested not to take part in the ICO project recently. More than 90% of the projects are deception. I don't believe it anymore. I'd rather put my money into the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
April 18, 2018, 06:43:29 AM
Most of the biggest projects including ETH were born with ICO. So there are still hope for successfull ICO's
I still believe and support ICO. I continue to buy ttokens through ICO and i am still happy with the profit.
Just be carefull before investing in an ICO
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 06:41:51 AM
I still believe in ICO even there are a lot of ICO where it fails. There is a trust needed for the ICO to flourish even if it fail you should still believe and try and try again until you win ! Since ICO is used mostly in bounty campaign which is awesome!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 06:30:19 AM
There's a lot of ICO on going and everyday will have an easy access to buy token and if the project is real good then the token sale will end as fast as it can. though some investors want to see who's behind it before buying ICO tokens
Activity: 140
April 18, 2018, 06:14:49 AM
ICO is the trend of the world, without ICO sure this market will be very hard to attract many potential investors. I think people are still interested in investing in ICOs because it's easy for ICOs to make a profit and limit the risk.
Activity: 148
April 18, 2018, 04:54:00 AM
In my opinion, ICO is just an investment project that can make people erupt overnight, but the risk is too high. If there are very good ICO projects, I will choose to invest some, but this depends on the luck of the opportunity, I will not specifically study it. .
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
April 18, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
Yes,the successful ICO are decreased in the last few months.But I think this was happened for the market price of Btc and Eth.Many investor didn't invest for low price of all things.But the another reason is there are some ICO are scam.They lost their money.For that reason,many ICO and good project don't successful at this moment.But I still believe in ICO.As a bounty hunter,I work to promote ICO.For that,I still believe and support in ICO.
Activity: 336
April 18, 2018, 04:46:42 AM
Yes. Like me I believe in our ICO. Actually, Indigen officially enters the crypto marketplace, and Indigen can be considered a true "Altcoin".
Indigen and idgx are now listed on Coincodex, a complete cryptocurrency market coverage with real-time coin prices.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 11:07:13 AM
Yes, I believe and for a long time I will believe and invest because the ICO at the moment is a very promising area that continues to develop
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
April 17, 2018, 10:58:33 AM
is there any preconditions to cease to believe it? I do not think so and really hope that 2018 is the best year for investing in ICO
Activity: 294
April 17, 2018, 10:01:35 AM
You can find bad actors telling the fake stories of what they would build if enough people buy their tokens, while in reality they’re not planning to put the money to good use. I still believe there are some very good ICOs with serious business. However, I will do research on every ICO before I jump right into it. Team members and the idea of the ICO are very importance to me
Activity: 238
April 17, 2018, 10:01:23 AM
I'll try searching for a legit ICO, which would have all the necessary prerequisites present in their project with a good idea/product for it to have a long future. I still believe in ICO as much as I believe in IPO of stocks. Most of the ico's this past months are really scam but some are not, Signature campaign is the reason why there are a lot of people that is working in this forum and because of that ico's become more successful
Pages:
Jump to: