Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 57. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 11:18:14 PM
Always will belive in ICO - it's an easiest way to do a crowdfunding, and the easiest - to invest your money. No taxes, no control, just your brain. Ideal instrument for those who can use it
Activity: 197
April 25, 2018, 10:58:26 PM
By and by, I put stock in ICO, however a long way from everything. A lot of ICOs wind up being trick and this undermines the trust of many. Simply the undertaking in which you need to contribute your cash ought to be precisely picked and checked. And afterward the likelihood of running into trick will be low
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 10:53:19 PM
LCCX Exchange from London !!!!!!!!!!!!! New in 2018
I invested there and later hoped for a good profit. A good team and a solid roadmap. A good white paper. And an exchange from Europe with quality

and there is still a bonus when you buy token
And the Ico-Bench reviews are good too
Yes, this crypto exchange seems addressing most actual cryptocurrency security issues - keeping most of the funds in cold storage, insuring all funds in hot wallets, being regulated by government in a stable jurisdiction etc., btw, their ICO ends on Apr 30, so just a weekend remained to invest. It has a great IcoBench rating, icoBench rating is a very relevant parameter to estimate if an ICO is worth investing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 05:13:19 PM
Of course.Icos is full of trust.You have to enter a good project at the beginning.There will be no problem if you go through the team.That's why I trust.
Activity: 126
April 25, 2018, 05:11:51 PM
I still believe in WeLocal Bounty
as I believe in LuckyToken Bounty
Activity: 78
April 25, 2018, 05:11:26 PM
yes I am, the proof that I believe ICO was I invested some. For me believing ICO will make my money to earn more.
Activity: 70
April 25, 2018, 05:10:19 PM
I still believe in WeLocal Bounty
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 05:09:56 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Ya. Ang more and more of them are turning out to be scams. In my entire period of tme in cryptocurrency i’ve already witnessed numbered of fake ICOs and even if some of them are becoming successful their proposed projects are just drawings and their tokens are coming to nothing.

That is because you are not joining good icos, and you are being scammed a lot of times in here. I have seen a lot of people from my group of friends losing more than thousand dollars in fake programs.

You need to be smart.

copper member
Activity: 546
April 25, 2018, 05:06:39 PM
I still believe in ICO even though there seems to be too many fake ICO out there whose aim is to scam people of money but that doesn't make all ICO out there a scam and unfit to invest in. All we have to do is be very careful when choosing an ICO to invest in and one of the way to be sure is to read the whitepaper to know if they are serious and if the project is achievable and not just a book plan to defraud people if money
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
April 25, 2018, 04:59:50 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Ya. Ang more and more of them are turning out to be scams. In my entire period of tme in cryptocurrency i’ve already witnessed numbered of fake ICOs and even if some of them are becoming successful their proposed projects are just drawings and their tokens are coming to nothing.
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
April 25, 2018, 04:58:39 PM
Yes, and I don't see any reason there to not believe so.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 04:57:44 PM
Even in this market, Successful ICOs are also trading with low prices than ICO price. It is very pathetic to see the prices. not only ICOs all already listed coins also trading at very very lower prices. Now very difficult to believe ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
April 25, 2018, 04:56:40 PM
LCCX Exchange from London !!!!!!!!!!!!! New in 2018

I invested there and later hoped for a good profit. A good team and a solid roadmap. A good white paper. And an exchange from Europe with quality

and there is still a bonus when you buy token
And the Ico-Bench reviews are good too
That's why I have the signature because I trust the project
TOKEN SALE NOW LIVE  PRE-ICO 30% BONUS

LCCX Slogan : Based in London, a secure and politically stable
jurisdiction our goal is to develop LCCX into the most
trusted exchange in the world.
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 02:48:21 PM
I still believe in ICO. now it is necessary to conduct more research to avoid the scammers
Activity: 644
April 25, 2018, 02:42:32 PM
Yes, I also believe in ICO, as this is my way of earning at the moment. I agree that there are fewer and fewer worthy projects but who is looking for, the one will always find. The main thing is to be attentive and be able to distinguish a good project from an unsuccessful one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 02:25:04 PM
I`ve heard that significant number of ICO (%75+) are scam projects, so yes, it is hard right now to find a trustworthy one

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
April 25, 2018, 02:24:03 PM
Of course I belive in ICO
There are many good projects but shit coins a lot more
Nedd to make good analysis before invest
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 02:16:58 PM
Well, I think that the reason behind it is that ICO's are filtered heavily and people started to think where to invest, which is good from my point of view.
I think that it is not possible to be so negative about ico companies, because there are still quite promising projects. Therefore, if you make a sufficiently qualitative analysis, you can invest a really good company.
Activity: 57
April 25, 2018, 02:06:25 PM
Of course, I believe in ICO, if I did not believe, I would not be here with you now)
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 02:04:34 PM
Yes i believe in ICOs,  I’m new in this group! Which ICOs do you follow? I’m currently excited about SciDex. Their project seems important for the science development”
Telegram Group: https://t.me/SciDexOfficial

Pages:
Jump to: