Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 63. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 10:01:16 AM
We do have the same perception too unlike on previous years where ICO is still famous and success rate is high compared into this year. There still ICO who got success but most of them failed. Thats why when i saw new ANN thread specially a new ICO my interest isnt really that high compared on previous years. I do somehow agree to impose those regulation regarding on ICO
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 09:48:23 AM
I believe in ICO.  If you invest in a good project, you can get a good profit.  Take care of scammers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 05:51:29 AM
ICO is good investment pattern and very important is you should select good ICO project and hold it long term, am sure you will get good return, I still believe in ICO because if you invest in starting the project and you will get better benefit in future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
April 15, 2018, 07:48:33 PM
Yes why not, it is still profitable to join ICOs, we can get a bigger profit after successful campaign and when it's been listed on big exchange. But you have to careful when selecting.
Definitely yes, i totally believe in ico because i am sure that ico can help a lot of people in this world to became really profitable, i remember my friend he invested the 70% of savings on  a great ico and it became very sucessful and right now he is now rich, so there is no doubt ico is still promising we just need to find a great ico.
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
April 15, 2018, 07:32:14 PM
ICo die, every day more and more scammers. I believe that only the most popular and technologically advanced projects will remain afloat, and they will solve a problem realistically.
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 10:43:58 AM
I still believe in ICOs,  there are still some good ICO.  Some ICOs failed because the team are keened about making money. Some finish ICO without further development of the project,  it's very germane to check roadmap and whitepaper of projects one wants to join
Activity: 1
April 14, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
I think the bounty you should keep them for a while because the first time you go to the floor will be discharged immediately. If you want to have more money keep them a while. Or if the first high price should sell the other half should hold. That is definitely something you should do if you want to have a lot of money from it .. And there is a ico bounty that is extremely potential I would recommend to you. Marinecoin is a coin of artificial intelligence. It’s free ico 20,000 coin per day for every time you do exactly their request. every 24 hours.Or you can become an investor to buy more mairnecoin at f1cx.com.MTC is an extremely valuable coin.The goal of this coin is to become widely advocated and disseminated to a large community by fair distribution.The block chain is time tested with fast transactions.It is dev-less and eco friendly, maintained by artificial intelligence.Marinnecoin is sure to have zero fees.That’s one advantage that little coin has.time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot Dont wait until it gets so expensive that you cant afford it.Nó là coin always friendly with iot.In the future it will be successful soon.Because it has a large community and is supported by the community.You can join marinecoin here http://marineco.inMarinecoin is number one.
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 13, 2018, 04:07:06 PM
I have already earned a lot from this and continue to earn so I absolutely believe and continue to believe in it and will continue to invest
Activity: 279
April 13, 2018, 03:58:37 PM
projects in which I invested about three months ago began to bear fruit now.I will believe in these projects for a long time
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 03:46:03 PM
I think that the ICO process is mandatory, well, just think, how can you do so to create a project without any investment? Do you think that this is possible? I think that this is not possible, you just need to think through the prices correctly and integrate them into the stock exchanges.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 03:43:27 PM
I sometimes invest in ICO if I like the idea and the project. But this is extremely rare and should be, something really unique and interesting.
Activity: 183
April 13, 2018, 03:34:31 PM
I see no reason not to believe that. I think that they will always thrive and benefit all who are involved in them and created them
Activity: 28
April 13, 2018, 03:26:48 PM
yes I still believe, i only join ICO that i believe and trust.. thats why we need to research about it not to just invest..

D39
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
April 13, 2018, 08:24:49 AM
of course, i do)) why should we stop believing in something that brings us money? if you don't get your profit, it's mostly your fault. cause now there are so many people who want to fool us, scam ICOs, FUDders, hackers that hack our computers and steal our private keys. this is the part of life. be careful, think 5 times before investing. choose projects you are 100 per cent sure about. of course, it's difficult and time-consuming, but i don't believe in easy money these days. you should work hard to get profit. about a month ago i heard about the project Merculet (it maximizes the internet of value by becoming the ultimate solution through implementing user’s attention into enterprise growth), i made huge research about it, decided to participate in its signature bounty, read even more information, discussed it with friends of mine. and I have decided to participate in ICO as well. after getting as much info as i could. don't make fast decisions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 07:34:36 AM
Yes why not, it is still profitable to join ICOs, we can get a bigger profit after successful campaign and when it's been listed on big exchange. But you have to careful when selecting.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 07:08:01 AM
I still believe in ICO. The launch of ICO provides a clear understanding of how much funding can be drawn for further project development
Activity: 356
April 13, 2018, 05:58:53 AM
I believe in ICO. Many fraudulent projects in ICO are puzzled, but real ICO is a good investment.
so we should  analyze and carefully study the ICO projects you want to participate in so as to avoid investing in swindling projects.
Activity: 362
April 13, 2018, 05:56:05 AM
I'am still believe in ICO. Because have chance to choose a good ICO that you want to follow. And many ICO are dishonest just for profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
April 12, 2018, 02:49:28 PM
I will going to buy bitcoin ang Litecoin because these two crypto coins was supported by the our team. These two crypto coins is both good to use because of being profitable in the crypto market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
April 11, 2018, 11:49:27 PM
yes. there sare still some very god ICOs out there with proper projects and product that will increase the market value, one however has to be very careful with what ICO they take part in as there are lots of scams in the market
Pages:
Jump to: