Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 66. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 02:52:51 PM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicopresale-safecryptio-fail-safe-by-design-cryptoexchange-2399904
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 02:52:41 PM
Yes, I still believe in ICO,keep trusting. Soon ICO will be a successful.
Activity: 56
April 10, 2018, 02:51:22 PM
There has been a few scams in the ICOs I have seen... Sometimes it is hard to separate out the scam from genuine ICOs. Or airdrops even. Particularly wary of airdrops that require you to have certain amounts of the coin to get the airdrop - seems more like a mechanism to develop demand for the coin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
April 10, 2018, 02:49:16 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I participated in many ICO campaigns as a signature campaign and I can say that the vast majority of the ICO campaigns I selected ended successfully. Only a few were fraudulent or failed to collect the necessary amount. Therefore I am pleased with the results of such participation and I can say that I still believe in ICO and I hope that their projects will grow both quantitatively and qualitatively. In the future, I think, many ICOs will be regulated and the risk with participation in them will be much less.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 02:46:57 PM
I do still believe in ICOs... even though I had many experiences on FRAUD and SCAM ICOs which only makes your time and effort go to waste so you should always remember those guys who commit such things so that the second time you see them involved in a certain ICO you can always back out as early as you can, so you will never experience the same situation again.
Activity: 182
April 10, 2018, 02:14:10 PM
I believe in such projects. It is necessary to just give time to such a project for their development, in real business just as time passes projects become profitable
Activity: 142
April 10, 2018, 02:11:59 PM
I believe in ico. They only made it difficult to participate. Good project close hard cap at private sale..
April 10, 2018, 02:07:35 PM
I heard statistics which says that 81% of ICOs are scam projects... this is sad, but for me it is still better than to work 12 hours per day in volcano, or someting like that for few dollars
Activity: 196
April 10, 2018, 02:04:54 PM
Yes i sure still belive in ICO t is best business erse lot money , it is good project of future so i belive to ICO
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 01:58:03 PM
yes  i still believe in ICO if it is product based.
April 10, 2018, 01:55:50 PM
Hey. of course your question is quite old at the time. But I see only positive dynamics of projects. A lot of successful projects. The organizers already have more and more experience, so the number of successful ICO is growing. Among them and the project in which I participate, he on.Live
Activity: 137
April 10, 2018, 01:48:23 PM
It were many successful ICO`s in last year , you just only have to learn to choose them righ , and that`s all. Of course investing in ICO have more risks , than trading altcoins , but can give more profit in a long term.
However there were many scam and unsuccessful projects. Investors are becoming more focused and interest in ICO is a litle fading. I think in the future we should wait for gradual changes of all ICO's projects
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
April 10, 2018, 11:42:17 AM
I can say that in my opinion about 80-90% of all projects that now appear this is a scam. They look very nice with a good design, but if you invest in them then you will lose your money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 11:07:37 AM
I still believe in ICO and I think that investors are still interested in ICO. But many projects are scams and therefore the market needs regulation.
When choosing an ICO we must be very carefully to avoid scam projects.
Activity: 532
April 10, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
well still in this bear market.. when there is lot of negative news there are few successfully ico and Binance listings that were very successful for example ontology, shift.cash , ,facetor and few other ICO managed to reach there hardcap. So still good projects are funded provided they have a good team and a marketing plan .
Activity: 238
April 10, 2018, 10:37:35 AM
Of course I believe. It's just a young business. And you need to have patience while the evolution will take place and the husk will rebound. And while we will understand the technology of ICO
Activity: 145
April 10, 2018, 10:34:33 AM
I agree, now there are many ICO scams that have sprung up. But it depends on how we choose an ICO that is not a scam. Now we have to carefully choose ICO, because not a few ICOs that initially look good, but in the middle of the road make a mistake.
During this time I get some income only from ICO. However I still believe in ICO.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 09:39:02 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I don't believe in ICOs project in actual but still I like to make Investment guinine looking ICOs ( by team , by team work , by team history and economical supports also ) .
In these days ICOs are getting into a better success easily Because a big problem is that lots of numbers of ICOs are entering in this field and also few of them are for scam and few of them only for the better success with better Teamwork .
But it is also a big truth that the market of the altcoins is dumped much since long time , so most of the traders are restricted to invest in ICOs for better return .
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
April 10, 2018, 08:49:52 AM
Icos have not been developed and daico projects need to be replicated, people are no longer investing in icos
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 08:39:47 AM
I, as a financier, argue this way: if the project is really promising, then in a short time from the moment of purchase its tokens will significantly increase in price. For several days their rate can grow at times. And the investor does not expect to receive bonuses and privileges, which the company promises, he plans to enter the crypt exchange and sell them 2-3 times higher already within a few days (weeks) from the moment of their acquisition. That is, tokens are purchased exclusively for speculative purposes.
I think there are many long-term investors on the market. Many investors want to get more than x2-x3 in a few days. If they see that the project is promising, then they are ready to wait a year or more to get x100.
Pages:
Jump to: