Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 74. (Read 21735 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 106
March 31, 2018, 11:08:28 PM
I believe in ICO for short-term profit. I buy ICO tokens when pre-sale and get more bonuses. but when the tokens have entered the exchange, their prices may triple.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 10:54:03 PM
I still believe in ico, it made my life change.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 31, 2018, 10:51:34 PM
Nowadays. Scam ICO has been increasing but I always believe there a many Legit ICO that to be invested. In this digital currency always has a risk. So be strong whenever you encountered bad experience and use this to much more idealistic
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 10:44:01 PM
The current ICO market is very chaotic. As a result of various management landing. ICO in the air before there is no place to live. OK, ICO is very rare. This has led to a decrease in the number of ICO now. Still want a good ICO
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 10:32:45 PM
Right now, really not able to participate any ICOs giving its 90% failed rate. It is really hard at moment to really find any ICO and participate.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 31, 2018, 10:01:14 PM
I still believe in ICO just like domraider. We understand that not all ICO's are legit, there are also scam which is not seriousing their project.
Not all ICOs are fraudulent, but the scam ICO rates make up most of the market today. So I still participate in ICO but I always check carefully before joining them. I analyze them in detail. These foolish ICOs can not get the real thing that the potential ICO has.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
March 31, 2018, 09:59:18 PM
There are so many ICOs now. Almost every day there is a new ICO. It is strongly suggested that research be carried out before investment. I have recently invested in Raiden, and the result is very good.
Activity: 54
March 31, 2018, 09:35:30 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

Still believing and still investing . I have invested currently 5 eth in https://orbistransfer.com . Very interesting ico. Spoke with the ceo and has a good plan. Branches cards apps Ai chat robots unique blockchain , made my head spin. Users will be able to exchange withdraw transfer with no fees their crypto and money , i believe that this is the best business at the moment to grow crypto
Activity: 138
March 31, 2018, 08:59:51 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
...Usually, it depends of the  number of their projects and not all ICO's are legit that's why some other of them are failed. I would like to thank and congratulate to those ICO's  who are successful with their projects and we wish them that more projects to come and their numbers will multiply.
Activity: 182
March 31, 2018, 08:53:27 PM
I believe in ICO because ICO is proven that I follow or I participate in it all work. But right now because the price is on the storm a lot of ICO who pulled back suddenly pulled back all his money and ultimately considered a scam. therefore we must really see its progress.
Activity: 168
March 31, 2018, 08:44:13 PM
I still believe in ICO just like domraider. We understand that not all ICO's are legit, there are also scam which is not seriousing their project.
Activity: 4
March 31, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

ICO hype I think will be over in this year, with declined the bitcoin price people will never get to be entusiast for another ICOs. IMHO
copper member
Activity: 364
March 31, 2018, 08:32:56 PM
Although there are a lot of ICOs out there were scam, there are also which are legitimate. I still believe in ICO as a bounty hunter because for me, ICO is the source of bounty and without those legit ICO i will be doing nothing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
March 31, 2018, 08:15:59 PM
Well true, there are many ICO which are failing, one of the many reason not to invest in ICO is that there so many scammers that makes investors scared to invest. No one would want to lost their money and there are so many ICOs who run after they raise funds and it is a great loss for the investors,..
Activity: 54
March 31, 2018, 07:22:38 PM
I still believe in ico s because it’s the quickest way of making profit but yes there are so many scam as well that’s why you need to do your research before you invest money
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
March 31, 2018, 07:20:15 PM
successful ico is, personally there is access to the table where the statistics of successful companies are about 90% that reaching the con and are paid with coins and now it's 120 companies in use! cool)
Activity: 378
March 31, 2018, 07:20:06 PM
I believe in some ICO's but not all of them because some are scams. That's why it's hard nowadays to be part in good ICO's that are investor friendly. Better check my signature it's a good project and good investment.

Definitely yes, i still believe in ico because there are still many ico that is very profitable to join or participate, and i truly believe in ico because ico is helping me to have many profit, and right now i also participate on the deal coin pre sale because, it is really good project.
Activity: 350
March 31, 2018, 07:13:35 PM
this year is not like last year
very many amateur ICOs are trying to find investors' trust in a way that is disgusting
in fact to be the best ICO candidate, a developer just needs to provide proof that they are serious in working on the related project

Now the market needs regulation. We need reliable and clear rules for ICO registration. Recently, the Denaro project collected more than $ 10 million and then deleted its chat telegrams, and the team's photos on the site turned out to be fake. This is very sad.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 31, 2018, 07:12:13 PM
Not every ICO is a scam, and many cryptocurrency startups are legitimate. But the shady, largely unregulated cryptocurrency investment landscape is littered with dozens of fraudulent ventures. They're also susceptible to hackers. More than 10 percent of the $3.7 billion raised through ICO's has been lost or stolen.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
March 31, 2018, 07:00:33 PM
this year is not like last year
very many amateur ICOs are trying to find investors' trust in a way that is disgusting
in fact to be the best ICO candidate, a developer just needs to provide proof that they are serious in working on the related project
Pages:
Jump to: