Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 70. (Read 21733 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
April 05, 2018, 11:07:04 AM
Just believe my sense
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
Yes, I still believe in ICO because an ICO is the easiest way to raise money today, but success depends on several factors,when you choose the right ICO you can earn more tokens from them. You must have to be careful and be patient in order to gain profit. I think so many people interested in investing ICO in the sense that they can attract many investors in the world top crypto market.
Activity: 89
April 05, 2018, 11:05:46 AM
With ICOs, all of those issues are gone. Devs are able to raised huge amount of $ in very short period of time. The chances of them succeeding is higher since they have ample funds to work with provided that their whitepaper is well written and their product is economically feasible
Activity: 44
April 05, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
There are still good upcoming ICO's right now  and I will still believe in ICO, because ICO gives me many advantages. Although, some of the scammers are using the ICO project to scam. We cannot call all of them as just scams
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
April 05, 2018, 06:08:53 AM
Yes, I still believe in ICO. Because I think the ICO relative to the airdrop, it is still relatively reasonable.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
April 05, 2018, 06:07:37 AM
The fact that few ICOs have succeeded in scamming innocent people does not mean we should not believe in an ICOs that look profitable and have a good proof of concept. I still trust and have faith in ICOs that look promising.
Activity: 54
April 05, 2018, 06:04:26 AM
for me yes still belive to some very profitable ico and invest in but many scam ico and ico with a loser roadmap rule make new obligation is not good for join with them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 05, 2018, 05:56:59 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Yes, i still believe in ICO.
ICO is my only hope, so you have to be careful before you join an ICO, that's how you won't get scam.
if you choose the right ICO, you will earn so much token from them.
Activity: 175
April 05, 2018, 05:07:09 AM
Yeah ICO is one of the new kind of investment that peoples are attracted to it. We can avoid the improvements and I think ICO will be better and progressing. Someday there would be a lot of legit ICO.
Activity: 162
April 05, 2018, 05:06:43 AM
Now ICO is really too many hoax, but I still agree with this way of financing. Many large projects like ETH have also experienced ICO. I think those big powers should formulate some policies to regulate ICO so that we can correctly promote the start of some quality projects.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
April 05, 2018, 05:06:32 AM
The company's ICO has not changed in any way, just newcomers and scammers came to the market. Because of this, high-quality ICO was lost on their background. But as in any case, everything becomes more complicated over time and bounty is no exception. Now you have to spend a lot of time filtering. But whom need to, then will make.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 05:04:06 AM
That's for sure because if we get a good ICO for a few months, it would be a big advantage but if it works and if it fails it might not get anything, it all depends on the manager who makes the ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 05, 2018, 05:03:38 AM
Practice showed that a lot of coins after entering the stock market are falling in price, so maybe its better to wait for ending ICO and then buy coins
Activity: 40
April 05, 2018, 05:00:47 AM
Do I still believe in ICO's??? My answer to your question, I do. I do believe that's because many ICO are very successful due to their team effort, their projects. Fully detailed. Many information. I do believe that they can grow more. More than what they are now. They still growing and making it more bigger for the world to know them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 04:59:13 AM
Yes i do believe on ICO but you need to do research on it so you can prevent you join scam ICO and get the legit ICO and get more profits and just continue doing research to het legit one
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
April 05, 2018, 04:53:45 AM
I believe to ico too, if you find good project and invest at ico time, you will gain good money most probably, but at bear season it is much risky, must be careful about this I think.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 04:53:25 AM
Yes there are a lot of scam in ICO but in other perspective that ICO are progressing into a better industry which in the future more reliable and trusted company will take part, so enjoy the process and be aware.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 04:52:18 AM
Definitely yes, i still believe in ico because there are still many ico that is very profitable to join or participate. But I believe only from point of quick flip. I don't want to hold my investments waiting for team make all their promises. It took a lot of time.
Activity: 168
April 05, 2018, 04:45:50 AM
Yes i still believe in ICO, more ICO's now are going to failed but you must be careful to pick or choose a ICO that is not a scam, if you are investing in an ICO you must scan all the details, their platforms, about the project. So that when you invest you will think that is not a scam.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
April 05, 2018, 04:17:05 AM
I believe in ICO. But investors need to be very careful - there are many projects in which one can not invest. Investing in scamer projects can make you poor.
Pages:
Jump to: