Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 75. (Read 21735 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 02:45:31 PM
of course still believe ICO - their organizators - is high professionals with good working projects, but dont like that someone manipulates on market....someone who can buy big part of coins
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 12:45:25 PM
of course I still believe in ico and keep investing there although many say a lot of scam investment but that will not happen if you learn everything before investing
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 12:23:31 PM
I haven't believed in ICO many times ago, almost 90% of my ICO or bounties were a scam. Except for Dmarket coin, I bought it in September and recently it has listed to Bittrex and gave X10 profit.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 30, 2018, 12:21:37 PM
I do believe in ICOs, I think it is still the best way of investing, though there are alot of ridiculous project out there. But if you are able to find a good project then you will realize ICOs are the best.
Activity: 504
March 30, 2018, 12:07:19 PM
Yes of course I believe in ICO and I am sure that ICO is one of the most useful processes for people who at least try to realize their ideas, I think that this process should not die. Therefore it is worth supporting the process
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 12:04:46 PM
I believe in some ICO's but not all of them because some are scams. That's why it's hard nowadays to be part in good ICO's that are investor friendly. Better check my signature it's a good project and good investment.
Activity: 476
March 30, 2018, 10:50:56 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
The reason why I believe to the ICOs is because ICOs proved that it can change my life! I make investment with ICOs and I earned big amount of money. There are many investors like me who love to make investment with ICOs.
Activity: 138
March 30, 2018, 10:50:50 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Yes! because they give us free money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 30, 2018, 10:49:21 AM
Off cause I believe in ICOs we have seen so many ICOs that have turn out to be successful and it investors and users are happy for it and again so many others turned out to be unsuccessful and it investors feel scammed and loose interest in the whole cryptocurrencies network but to be frank with us ICOs are good ways bring up new technology into the cryptocurrencies world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 08:54:28 AM
Now there no easy money by investing in ICOs and there is a shortage of good ICOs. Every day there are new announcements of ICO from newcomers and scammers. But there are also good projects like DOCADEMIC with working app.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 08:06:08 AM

I still believe in ico investments.I like to take risks and I have a few icos showing that I am not mistaken
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 08:03:50 AM
I believe that some projects will be successful. Some will be very bad for investors. But I do not know in advance which project will be good and which will be bad.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 30, 2018, 07:54:32 AM
I decided to take a rest before investing into any project.
I invested into several ICOs which is highly hyped in February, but they are struggling to keep up their ICO prices.
Unless I have full confidence, I won't invest any ICO.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 30, 2018, 07:49:37 AM
i still believe on it but i do have doubt, The ico such as titanium that are down more than 50% make me doubt to invest on ico. they got carried away and someone steal their coin that make them lack of trust and it makes their coin value so low right now. i believe there is still a lot ico that are good enough for investing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
March 30, 2018, 07:45:44 AM
ICOs are a good way to support an ambitious project created by a strong team and make some profit at the same time. They are quite risky but as long as you take your time and do your research they're nothing to be afraid of.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 07:24:03 AM
I do, I think there are a lot of good projects out there, despite the scams. Also I think ICOs that do not succeed should not be viewed as scams. There are a number of factors that could have led to a failure such as poor product, poor marketing strategy, inexperienced team or sometimes just bad timing. I hope that teams of ICOs who do not succeed will not give up and instead learn from their mistakes and return with a stronger ICO
Activity: 53
March 30, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

I just believe in some good projects
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 06:39:10 AM
No. ICO is nonsense. If people normally do not get any money in the world, they all make ico. There is no need for a good project because there are enough private investors to finance the project. there used to be good ico. today there is a lot of garbage and the ico price is later much lower because the courses often go down. who invests in ico can lose a lot of money. You have to be really lucky if you invest there
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 30, 2018, 06:31:13 AM

YES, i still believe in ICO, it's because even it's not too much, but at least i can earn coins and tokens through my hard work joining and participate in ICO. So, i will keep support and believe in ICO. ICO is still the best way to earn money these days.
Activity: 308
March 30, 2018, 06:26:57 AM
Well I do believe in crypto and hence everything related to crypto. ICO is a major explosive activity in crypto so I do believe it.
Pages:
Jump to: