Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 71. (Read 21735 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 03:41:43 AM
Many many good coins are under ico price. Standard behaviour across the market. Look at axpire for example. Frankly it wouldn't surprise me if Credits dip if deadlines are not met or another new coin comes out along with hype. Let me think.,. Ah yes.. NEX.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 03:39:27 AM
Yes I still believe in ICOs. Even though there were a lot that have failed, and many that are scams, there are still a lot or at least a few ICOs that have very good dev plan and roadmap accomplished.
So yes, I still believe in ICOs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 03:38:04 AM
I participate in some ICO but always check. there are a lot of scams. therefore, it is necessary to investigate the projects
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 01:14:01 AM
I still believe in some ICO, Not all ICO
there are some ico is bad and a scam. at this moment we need to becareful join in ICO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
April 05, 2018, 01:11:47 AM
yes, I still believe the ICOs because have good projects so need checking projects  white paper before invest on ICOs, some scam ICOs are there hence carefully check and invest on ICOs
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
April 05, 2018, 12:29:31 AM
Before participating in ICO you should wisely analyze its white paper, roadmap, team, community. There are still lots of opportunities to earn after investments. For example not recent project called Credits is already making up to x7 versus eth ico price.
Activity: 280
April 05, 2018, 12:19:11 AM
yes until now I still believe with ico, because not a few so far a lot of successful ico and can provide benefits to investors, yes despite high risk, and it all depends on our confidence each
Activity: 72
April 05, 2018, 12:04:23 AM
We all know there are a lot of ICO recently despite the fact that there are many unsuccessed ico due to scammers want fast money. But i realize there are many ico really good and successed with high reputation. So in order to invest in an ICO projects, we have to carefully research about it before invest your money in
Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 11:48:21 PM
I do not understand those people who do not believe in it. That this is so bad, many coins make our life more beautiful and more fun!
Xmm
Activity: 440
April 04, 2018, 08:00:05 PM
Of course, how many successful projects have been given to us by ICO, and all these scammers, nonsense! Always at all times, there were people who tricked into trying to cash in on other gullible, stupid or fast-paced people. Therefore, study projects well, weigh risks! Good luck!
Activity: 336
April 04, 2018, 07:58:00 PM
I still believe in ICO, maybe it is now decreasing but somehow it will come up again. ICO is a risky investment but if its members or the people who are working hard together, their ICO will be successful. You just have to believe in the peoples involve and you will realize it is worth the risk.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 06:42:48 PM
Yes of course.. there are some very profitable ico to invest but you need to do enough research and becerful ther is a lots of a scam ico and ico with a loser roadmap
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
April 03, 2018, 08:00:16 PM
We are in ICO winter and ICO investing now is not as profitable as it was before last year ending and beginning of the year. SO for me I still believe in ICO but very solid projects.
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
April 03, 2018, 07:57:25 PM
I just recently joined a failed ICO but I believe in the project. Regardless of this, I still believe that many ICO is being introduce because it has a purpose. It has a place to served value to the marketplace. It just need to be heard out and given a chance. Good luck legit ICO's.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 03, 2018, 07:38:11 PM
I am staying out of ICO for now, market is been that good for some time now. I will rather buy at exchanges because most ICO go below their ICO prices when launched on the exchanges so I will rather wait for post ICO
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 07:15:10 PM
I still believe in ICO, thought there are some that you should give up cause some ICO are not worth holding for anymore.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 03, 2018, 04:50:31 PM
Yes, of course, ICO is the future of civil investments. Everyone is sick with Wall Street bombs, which can only grow on securities, now every housewife can do it! Therefore, the ICO has a future.
Activity: 109
April 03, 2018, 04:36:16 PM
There is no reason to lose trust in the ICOs. It's just that you have to be more picky nowadays, because people have realized that it's very easy to trick people out of their money using ICOs, so you've got to do your research before investing in one.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
April 03, 2018, 01:51:20 PM
yes i do still believe in ICO. ICO is a digital IPO and sooner or later ICO will be replacing IPO. As soon as blockchain technology is successfully evolving to be mature and stable, companies will begin on changing their way on collecting money, well they will starting to use ICO. It is because the simplicity and the benefits of blockchain technology.
Yeah i had invested in some of ico's before but I dont like too much to invest into ICO i had around 4-5 bad investments wich had made me lost fees and loose some satoshis into them, i do like to trade into the marketplace, even with some coins with big potencial, i dont risk anymore, but i know thats still being possible to make and earn money with ICO, just need a good project and marketing.
Activity: 181
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 03, 2018, 01:40:55 PM
obviously Yes.in the near future will be a few really cool and cool projects that you want to believe and invest pretty big actually
Pages:
Jump to: