Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 92. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 26, 2018, 03:01:38 PM
As far as I know, ICO is part of cryptocurrency and it's growing more and more. ICO is attracting a lot of attention from investors. Investing in ICOs is also a way to get rich quick. But I do not have the knowledge and experience to invest in it. Really pity Cry

To participate in ICO you do not need to have special skills, you just need to give your money and pass KYC. Quite another question is how to choose a good project that will not turn out to be a scam. To do this, you need to spend a lot of time studying the project documents, including white paper and team information.  Roll Eyes

There are a lot of scam ICO's and I think 98% of ICO's won't make it. That is true with crowdfunding in general. The team must be very dedicated for project to be successful and I think freezing money in escrow until the end of the project is very good idea.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 02:57:43 PM
But still an overwhelming question that can be answered by all. What do you think was and is the best ICO that hit the world of Crypto last year 2017? I do have my own answers and I like to hear some of your opinions on this.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
February 26, 2018, 02:05:23 PM
Still believe in ICOs, you just have to be careful and do your research as good as you can.
ICOs thrive the technology.

Cheers

Do not ask about others. You have to try and convince yourself. Be patient because profits will not come straight away. If you do not try, you will not find out. How many people have so many opinions
Before I'm sure I'll check it first, because not all ICO cheats and most importantly you should check and read first to understand and understand ICO. For whatever reason ICO is part of our income and it all depends on us to follow or not. because ICO is one part of the investor to invest so before we believe investors have judged it first
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 01:46:17 PM
Yes of course! but not all anyways, this days only few of them have a strong devs team. Investing in ICO is always good for an investor because the initial value is mostly low, and always guaranteed with bonuses, that create an opportunity for an investor to get as much as possible.
For me I based my investment on ICO.
Activity: 8
February 26, 2018, 01:25:38 PM
Yes I still be in the ICO idea. If anything I think it is just beginning. Yes there is a danger it could collapse on itself due to the parasitical elements of the ico space but it has already revolutionised an entrepreneurs ability to raise funds. the end of venture capital.  
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 01:19:34 PM
of course I still believe there are some good ico to be supported and the last ico that I follow is tokenomy, we must really consider ico because if successful we can make 2 - 3 x our capital
Activity: 238
February 26, 2018, 01:14:10 PM
I believe in ICO, as many good development teams believe, who want to see their product ready. Yes, now there are a lot of fraudulent and unsuccessful projects, but ICO still remains an excellent tool for implementing ambitious ideas
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 02:14:27 PM
As far as I know, ICO is part of cryptocurrency and it's growing more and more. ICO is attracting a lot of attention from investors. Investing in ICOs is also a way to get rich quick. But I do not have the knowledge and experience to invest in it. Really pity Cry

To participate in ICO you do not need to have special skills, you just need to give your money and pass KYC. Quite another question is how to choose a good project that will not turn out to be a scam. To do this, you need to spend a lot of time studying the project documents, including white paper and team information.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
February 24, 2018, 06:08:40 PM
I trust the PolicyPal. I see the future as it will be a project developed by a team that dominates the Asian market. We will see what happens at ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 22, 2018, 03:44:03 PM
ICO is one of the best way we can get tons of money, we can even read news today that Australians for example are flocking in recently, there is no way you can get in an IPO, ICO is the way for us.
Best system that you can make money online is just trading the coins when they get on an exchange. The price usually doubles the next week on on some exchanges.

I agree, holder just waste time an energy! although some coin are good to hold

It is not always that case and mostly you could see that the price goes down after bounties are distributed so people.
Activity: 242
February 21, 2018, 08:30:28 AM
For me i believe ICO because  some of them hasn't being successfully but in my view ICO wont be lack of interest and some people still get the benefit from ICO so i think yes most people still believe in ICO although successfully of ICO was decreasing but people can learn how to pick good or bad ICo
Activity: 182
February 21, 2018, 05:34:43 AM
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 05:27:54 AM
ICO is one of the best way we can get tons of money, we can even read news today that Australians for example are flocking in recently, there is no way you can get in an IPO, ICO is the way for us.
Best system that you can make money online is just trading the coins when they get on an exchange. The price usually doubles the next week on on some exchanges.

I agree, holder just waste time an energy! although some coin are good to hold
Activity: 243
February 21, 2018, 01:51:32 AM
Most of ICOs are scam. Never belive o it. I know just few real working successful models. 88% scam
Activity: 85
February 21, 2018, 01:42:34 AM
I still believe in ICO. Mostly ICO are successfully well dome its process a positive rating. But few ICO are not successful and scam. It depends on the situation to be hold by a moderator.
Activity: 443
February 20, 2018, 11:47:58 AM
I really believe in ico because only through the ico is the advantage we can 2x of capital we spend. besides that if we follow an ico it is the same as we invest in two altcoin that is waiting for high etherium and altcoin that we buy higher price.
Activity: 35
February 20, 2018, 11:40:29 AM
Step 1: Read about Darico's ICO on their website https://darico.io/en/

Step 2: Thank me.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 11:38:32 AM
yes of course I still believe. I understand that not all ICO are legit, there are also scams that are not serious in their project. I hope people should be more careful where they invest their money.

definitely, unfortunately due to the lack of regulations, some promising ICOs are doomed to fail because of the skepticism surrounding ICOs these days.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 11:35:39 AM
Sure. I still have hope in ICO, but now there are more and more scams of projects. I think it is important to understand the project, before investing money, but scams can be everywhere.
There are more and more many scam projects because they see that it's easy to mobilize money via ICO, but i think we can quite detect scam project or scam ICO if we have sufficient knowledge. Therefore, the first you need to learn "How to choose a good ICO" and i saw many thread are guide this in this forum.
In 2017, ICOs had bring a lot of profit for investor who invest in them and i think in 2018, ICOs is still the best way to get profit. Important is you have sufficient knowledge and patience to succeed or not.
Activity: 336
February 20, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
I also believe in ICO.  I just invest the amount that I'm not afraid to lose.  In addition, I see some projects that really need to develop, they have a cool product.  I would like very much to make scammers smaller, but for this, investors should be more careful about the choice of projects.
Pages:
Jump to: