Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 91. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
March 01, 2018, 07:40:45 AM
Ofcourse, yes! I do still believe in ICO's because there are many ICO's who are fair and pay their participants and investors. I believe in it because I know that this year 2018 is the year of ICO's and there are many good projects.
I fully support, there are a lot of good projects, the main thing is only to analyze existing projects and choose the best ones. In 2018 there will be much more ICO than in 2017.  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 27, 2018, 12:15:56 PM
Im belive in ico what i decide to invest not what me recomandate.I doing self investagation before i invest,read about ico,idea,whitepaper ,roadmap,advisors and then im doing the thing forward.Now ico is so many its hard to know what is scam and what is not scam,i think in near future someone starts to regulate this thing..
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 12:06:08 PM
of course I still believe with ico because ico is the best way to make a profit even though now there are many ico whose price dropped after each entry into the market but I still believe
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
February 27, 2018, 12:02:01 PM
Ofcourse, yes! I do still believe in ICO's because there are many ICO's who are fair and pay their participants and investors. I believe in it because I know that this year 2018 is the year of ICO's and there are many good projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
February 27, 2018, 12:00:20 PM
if they are, then we really need them.everything has the ability to end,but in the ICO I'm sure. this sphere should develop even further

i think their still so many great ICO out there with bright future.
we just need to do some research to find them.
looks who behind the project and what product that they wanna delivered.also always read their whitepaper to find more.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 11:53:10 AM
if they are, then we really need them.everything has the ability to end,but in the ICO I'm sure. this sphere should develop even further
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 11:09:09 AM
many people are still convinced with ico and the participants are also a lot though there is a decrease because with ico we can get altcoin cheaply because there is a discount and the priority of the company that issued the coin
Activity: 44
February 27, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
The idea and the product are important and then believe in the project and the team behind !  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 07:35:39 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I agree with your views about ICO. But i still believe in ICO because there are number of projects which are very good, introduced in this year. I am hopeful more good projects will introduced in 2018.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 07:32:15 AM
I strongly believe in ICOs. Not all ICOs are scam, and there are some very good projects out there, and many more will follow for sure. ICOs are profitable, so it will attract new companies to get their funding this way if they can.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 07:27:51 AM
Absolutely Yes, like many people I still believed in ICO’s potential although there are times they failed to give a good profit but still ICO is successful and increasing.
Activity: 164
February 27, 2018, 07:06:13 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I strongly believe ico. because at this time ico very busy discussed by many people about its success. and if it invests it maybe it is profit very big
Activity: 95
Merit: 5
February 27, 2018, 06:59:21 AM
To believe in ICO is a bad idea. But to believe in a product with MVP is quite another matter.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 06:48:13 AM
If you take a look of past ICOs more of tham promising inthair roadmaps a good year for 2018!
Lets  see what thay will do... If past ICOs done thair promisies than we will belive in future ones... Why not)
Activity: 224
February 27, 2018, 06:38:13 AM
I still believe in ICO because i think ICOs are the backbone of the new economic system. It is true, there are lot of unnecessary and scam projects and ICOs but we are able to choose good ones for investing from all of them. Keep believing.
Activity: 98
February 27, 2018, 12:13:04 AM
Yes i believe. There are some m9re great and successful ICO THEIR. You just have to find them or research them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
February 27, 2018, 12:12:12 AM
I think it has improved
now started a lot of good ICO and got hardcap
are not you the same?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
February 27, 2018, 12:07:26 AM

The market of ICO projects lacks rules and regulations. With their help it would be possible to find out unverified and questionable projects. It will very helpful for users. It must be done but I don't know when.
Activity: 1
February 26, 2018, 03:08:45 PM
Compliant ICOs are most likely scam. Okay, not scam, but really stupid!

There are all this interessting projects. For example tradershub.io.

I found this very interessting. And it is top-rated! But then I looked closely in the whitepaper:

THT will be Tradershub’s principal payment unit, essentially functioning as an internal currency. THT
is a utility token that can be used to access the platform and its features. It will be used to pay trading
fees, invest in successful traders and automated strategies, access various features/services as well as
incentivize community building and value creation through a dynamic reward system.
THT can also be held as an asset and trade with it. We are well aware of how important it is to get
the support from exchanges and will do our best to list our token on as many reliable exchanges as
possible.
The Tradeshub token will be implemented as an ERC20 compatible token on the Ethereum block
-
chain. Ethereum was the optimal choice for this project due to its broad adoption and industry-stan-
dard for issuing custom digital assets. The compatibility with the ERC20 standard leverages upon the
existing infrastructure advantages of the Ethereum ecosystem.
Tradershub Tokens will:
  • Be the payment mechanism for accessing and using all features and services on the Tradershub platform
  • Fuel a dynamic social rewarding and reputation system
  • Be the payment instrument for transaction fees and API calls
Tradershub Tokens will not:

• Pay dividends or profits of any kind, including buyback
  • Enable holders to vote on company matters
  • Control the company or give/imply ownership in any way

So it is just a fiat currency. A useless utility token. Sure you can use it. But no one needs to hold / hodl it. No value! Stupid!

You will loose everything on Utility Token ICOs.

On very very much ICOs, you see these lines.

The truth is, that the real investors put no money into the project. They do an ICO and finance the project by having zero risk. And then they earn the fees of their service. Sure, the fee is payed by using the utility token. But the real project investor can sell the tokens and then the price decreases. So, are ICOs a scam? No. But they are stupid. They abuse you!

Please tell all you friends! I don't want this bubble to be reality! I don't want all these sad people loosing to those risk-off businessman.
This businessmodel is not legit.

• NO DIVIDENDS
  • NO BUYBACK
  • NO VOTERIGHTS

Did you know this?
Tell your friends!
And read whitepapers!
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 03:07:39 PM
There are a lot of scam ICO's and I think 98% of ICO's won't make it.
98% is a bit too much in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: