Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 95. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 03:46:03 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Oh yeah why not! I really do believe in ICOs. The fact is that, there is always a paradigm shift in everything we do in this world. Some past years ago, many people were making huge amounts of money from airdrops, but recently it is very difficult to find an airdrop trading well (even for the successful ones, you'll get few coins so you might have to trade more). ICOs have recently taken over the crypto world of coin generation and trading. As you stated earlier, there is still the problem of finding very good ones but right now, ICOs are introducing very good trading coins into the market. Aside that, some few years to come ICOs projects will develop and they will take over the digital world(only if they follow the roadmap). This is because we have ICOs for groceries, health, sports, education, shopping, services and so many innovative ideas of ICOs. So with this, I still do believe in ICOs
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 03:26:45 PM
We are offering investors and traders from all over the world a chance to participate in any current or upcoming ICO.
We also pool together investments to acquire pre-sale bonuses, and have a proven record of trust and completed investments.
If you wish to participate in any upcoming ICO's, please visit us at http://icobroker.trade for more information,
or email us at infoicobroker.trade
Our ANN thread can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-broker-2144224 
Activity: 44
February 15, 2018, 03:25:42 PM
Well, I do.
The question is rather how to sort out reliable and prospect ICO from unsuccessful and fraudulent (scammy).
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 02:58:05 PM
yes i believing in ICO   there are so many ICo like wabi powr etc , to day  im on DANEEL . DANEEL is a smart assistant  that  can  help to provide solution for the problem that nowaday investors are facing . IBM partnered with  DANEEL  team and community is getting bigger day by day do not  miss it good luck
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 02:57:14 PM
Morpheus.Network - this is an excellent ICO. I want to buy tokens on sale and receive some from bounty. I see interest and excitement around this project, the group in the telegram is growing every day. I think that this project will be successful. But study the white paper yourself.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
February 15, 2018, 02:46:25 PM
I do believe we are still at early stage of cryptocurrency and ICO.
I have been following about 20 ICOs right now. I guess I will invest in about 10 of them.
Hoping you followed VLB ICO, if not yet (http://vlb.io/) read their white paper to conclude that this project should not be missed because i am pretty sure that this is one of the better ICO for this year.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-vlb-vehicle-lifecycle-blockchain-2863598 link to their Ann Thread, just share some thought and query in that thread hope you will be landed there.
Activity: 167
February 15, 2018, 11:49:27 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
of course i still believe, yesterday i followed ico tokenomi (TEN) with minimum 0.5 btc, the tokenomi already listing on vip and i was shocked because its value being 7x from ico price, it took me to heaven
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 15, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
Yes I believe that in 2018 the industry of ICO will actively develop. We will see a lot of good projects and the number of fraudulent projects will decrease. The community has learned a little how to choose good projects and thanks to this legit ICOs will develop more actively.
Yes, there are a lot of valuable information on this forum that is concerned with the right choice of ICO. This greatly helps to reduce the chances of meeting scam. And the smaller the scam, the faster the ICO sector develops. Smiley
I agree , Making a research about the ICO will make you aware of yourself if the ICO is scam. Having partnership from other successful ICO's will reduce the chances of making the target ICO scam.
Activity: 336
February 15, 2018, 11:23:03 AM
Yes I believe that in 2018 the industry of ICO will actively develop. We will see a lot of good projects and the number of fraudulent projects will decrease. The community has learned a little how to choose good projects and thanks to this legit ICOs will develop more actively.
Yes, there are a lot of valuable information on this forum that is concerned with the right choice of ICO. This greatly helps to reduce the chances of meeting scam. And the smaller the scam, the faster the ICO sector develops. Smiley
Activity: 522
February 15, 2018, 06:37:12 AM
I have been following about 20 ICOs right now. I guess I will invest in about 10 of them.
You probably spent a lot of time selecting and analyzing these ICOs. If it is not difficult for you show me your watch list, please. If it more comfortable then PM.
Activity: 40
February 15, 2018, 06:32:22 AM
Yes, I do. But you should not believe in any ICO easily. Do your research first. There are some really good ones out there.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 15, 2018, 06:22:28 AM
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 06:19:23 AM
Of course I believe! I participated in 7 ico, 2 were very successful and the profits from each of them far exceeded all investments.
What about the other 5?? scams? or just not profitable?
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 15, 2018, 06:16:02 AM
Of course I believe! I participated in 7 ico, 2 were very successful and the profits from each of them far exceeded all investments.

Yes, because not all ICO are scam. I've been participating this campaign in my signature since October and good thing i am right with my decision after i read their whitepaper. It's promising and I believe this will be one of the most successful ICO this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
February 15, 2018, 06:08:18 AM
Activity: 294
February 15, 2018, 06:03:02 AM
Activity: 308
February 15, 2018, 05:25:19 AM
Only the good one can mkae us rich so I only believe in the good one but it is not so easy to be found now so be wise enough.
February 15, 2018, 05:23:51 AM

I have found one interesting ICO. The name is Arcona. It is unclear if it has any future but the idea of augumented reality in historical travelling looks so amazing that I decided to invest in it. It must rise. Let’s believe.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 08:50:05 PM
Why you shouldn't? Try to avoid bad projects simply by recognizing the red flags, once you get experienced in this you will be able to differ a real and legit project, with solid bases, from junk. Good luck on your journey!
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 07:34:17 PM
There are still more legitimate ICO, but you must research and study them first to find if their project is worth-investing. Fake or scam ICOs are the ones who are destroying the image of real ICO. This is one of the reasons why some countries are banning the launching of any ICO in their area and other  countries are allowing it under strict regulations.
Pages:
Jump to: