Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 89. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 06:19:50 PM
I still think ICO presents us another level of investment compared to other type of investment assets. But crypto stil a wild wild west era, that's where the crazy and wild money can still be found.
I really still believe in ico, because by investing in ico I can get a decent profit. dfan the most important I never felt a loss with investment in ico
I think you have a lot of experience in investing in ICOs, as many ICO projects are now scams. We can not distinguish, if you invest money in poor quality projects you will lose capital. But you always succeed in investing in ICO, you are great, your knowledge is very high on ICO. congratulation.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
March 03, 2018, 05:52:53 PM
ICO is a good thing. Now the crypto currency market is experiencing rapid growth. It is possible that in the near future the concept of ICO will change and scamers will be less. We must learn to evaluate projects that in 5-10 years can grow strongly and give a good profit. Of course, no one is immune to losses, but only so you can identify a delicious candy from the entire range.
The concept of ICO did not change by anything, but the nature and the time to get ROI from this field changed by the cryptocurrency user, or exact more are by the speculator and scammer. SEC and some the government of some countries are creating policies for ICO. I hope they can complete the policies for ICO like IPO as soon as they can to help me improve the ecosystem of cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 03:26:05 PM
I still think ICO presents us another level of investment compared to other type of investment assets. But crypto stil a wild wild west era, that's where the crazy and wild money can still be found.
I really still believe in ico, because by investing in ico I can get a decent profit. dfan the most important I never felt a loss with investment in ico
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 03:15:18 PM
I still believe in ICO, maybe it is now decreasing but somehow it will come up again. ICO is a risky investment but if its members or the people who are working hard together, their ICO will be successful. You just have to believe in the peoples involve and you will realize it is worth the risk.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 02, 2018, 07:36:31 AM
One major difference exists between traditional crowdfunding methods and ICO, and that is market value. When a product is introduced on crowdfunding platforms like Indiegogo, investors and buyers are aware exactly what to expect when the product is complete.
Activity: 49
March 01, 2018, 11:42:30 PM
i still believe in icos. There will always be a problem to solve. DYOR and be safe!!!
Activity: 38
March 01, 2018, 11:39:00 PM
yup the quality of the icos has been decreased .

check marinecoin https://marineco.in  they are offering 450,000 mtc , this is risk free ico no investment needed.

if  interested in joining the ico check it https://marineco.in/ico   .
Activity: 210
March 01, 2018, 10:46:34 PM
Пepвый ICO ocнoвfный нa Stratis
 https://www.gluon.com/tokensale/gluid/21/ 
Пepвый ICO ocнoвfный нa Stratis
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
March 01, 2018, 10:36:46 PM
I would also take every online review that you see with a pinch of salt, as most of them are (probably) paid bounty reviews. This goes for blogs, YouTube videos, and many specific ICO sites. A general feeling for the project can probably be got from them, but I wouldn't make any decision solely based on other people saying 'This project has great potential' or 'Invest in this amazing project, it's going to the moon' - I instantly disbelieve any comments with the word 'moon' anywhere near them. Just get your hands dirty, spend the time and delve into the whitepaper in detail, and if you have any doubt whatsoever, run a mile. There's more being released every day, so if you're not 100% happy, move on to the next one. Spending a few hours on research will be more than worth it in the long run.
Activity: 118
March 01, 2018, 10:35:56 PM
don't get me wrong, but for now, almost 75% of all the ICO could be said to be successful and there was no indication the scam. This noteworthy ICO scam is getting a little and hopefully, the longer will progressively be eliminated.
Activity: 52
March 01, 2018, 10:28:57 PM
Now more and more ICO projects emerge in an endless stream, and many ICO scams also emerge. What we need is to polish our eyes, carefully study ICO projects, and select successful and promising ICO projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 10:28:43 PM
ICO is a good thing. Now the crypto currency market is experiencing rapid growth. It is possible that in the near future the concept of ICO will change and scamers will be less. We must learn to evaluate projects that in 5-10 years can grow strongly and give a good profit. Of course, no one is immune to losses, but only so you can identify a delicious candy from the entire range.
Activity: 364
March 01, 2018, 10:24:05 PM
Yes i still believe in ICO and i was joining it. Without ICO for sure this market will be very hard to attract many potential investors and also many investors who ready to take the risk, as we can see they keep in joining it and many can. So theres no reason that we cant believe in ICO.
Activity: 560
March 01, 2018, 10:20:38 PM
Activity: 280
March 01, 2018, 10:18:30 PM
I still personally believe in ICOs. But NOT ALL! Since more than half of ICOs are scam. Things to consider is the team members ofcourse. Do a thorough background check on each one. Youtube reviews are also helpful in the choosing the Best ICOs
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 10:14:33 PM
The majority of the world's financial markets are now tightly regulated, and for that reason, fraud is becoming increasingly rare. Enterprising scammers are turning to fintech innovation which is currently unregulated – cryptocurrency. There are many projects as scam only when it is proven that the money collected during a pre-ICO or ICO was stolen and the team has disappeared.
We believe that cryptocurrency is the future and that this current period of uncertainty is temporary, it is still wise to be cautious and prudent before investing your hard earned fiat or cryptocurrency in new ventures.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
March 01, 2018, 09:53:09 PM
Yes I still believe in ICO.
Activity: 2
March 01, 2018, 09:16:23 PM
Hello Mr "Full Member"! We should believe in 50% of ICOs. I think you know how to find out the best ICOs or non-ICOs. One of the best one now is Rebellious.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
March 01, 2018, 08:54:59 PM
yes, I always believe of ICO. create new a token and new idea to contributed of crypto world
but not all ico is great, it depends of the project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 08:50:54 PM
Even though there's not much of that successful ICOs this year. I still believe in them because most of these ICOs are great new ideas that are trying to enter the market. It just means that there are many competitors out there that wants to prove themselves giving us new great projects to work with and to support. It certainly help the cryptocurrency's development and growth into moving forward to future digitalized currency standard.
Pages:
Jump to: