Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 31. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

Yes, ethereum takes the second line right after bitcoin. But at the moment, when its price is not stable and declining - many people lose faith in it and sell it. But I believe that this coin will show more growth this year, and people will change their mind.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
June 21, 2018, 06:12:21 PM
all the decisions are in you, in fact you should be patient, until the token is received in the stock. because usually some tokens are very slow to be accepted on the exchange
true, but project selection is also very influential, because that will determine the results you will get at the end of the campaign later
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 06:10:49 PM
It takes time though. Those ICO's we have joined have timing o on when and how they will distribute their payouts for their bounty program. All we need to do is wait and hope for their project to bd successful.
Activity: 66
June 21, 2018, 06:06:05 PM
all the decisions are in you, in fact you should be patient, until the token is received in the stock. because usually some tokens are very slow to be accepted on the exchange
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
June 21, 2018, 06:01:39 PM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

I think varies alot and you really need to be careful, monitor the spreadsheet to be sure that you have your weekly stakes
then  check through the spreadsheet to ensure that your details are valid and correct.

Quitting is not an option, every failure is a lesson and you need to figure whats wrong.
Participate in every  well researched bounties and don't take risks.

Bounty campaign is sweet, when you do every basics right.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
June 21, 2018, 05:41:18 PM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

2? To receive such profit you should constantly engage in 30-40 projects. You won't get anything from two ICO... or get so little you'll abandon this and give up believing in it.
Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy
June 21, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

Receiving rewards for joining in bounty campaigns is so long time so before joining in bounty campaign you need to sure that you have patient and effort to completely do you task and ofcourse patient again in waiting your rewards because sometimes it cost 3-6 months of waiting to get your tokens.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 10:54:51 AM
There are bounties that really take weeks or even months before they paid due to various reasons but they still paid, and I experience those kinds of bounties that almost 6 months after ICO has finished but still the bounty has not been paid.
Activity: 138
June 20, 2018, 12:52:59 PM
well, this is my first time joining a campaign but i hope i can get my reward of this campaign.
Activity: 350
June 20, 2018, 12:47:46 PM
guys, but it's still simple.
we work at our own peril and risk.
no one gave you any guarantees
There are so many factors for which you may not be paid tokens.
may simply not collect the right amount of money, may be fraudsters, you may not properly fulfill the conditions, etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
June 20, 2018, 12:26:41 PM
Some bounties take a long time to pay their rewards and a few others haven't given yet, so it is very important to research well before joining bounties. As doing bounties are also very tiring, you have to put a lot of effort and time.
Activity: 66
June 20, 2018, 12:08:39 PM
Therefore, the hunters are involved in a hundred or two projects to ensure the return. Something on the list turns out to be a Scam, something isn't, but you'll get the money anyway.
Activity: 294
June 20, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
All hard the first time. In the future, you will learn how to choose a better and more profitable bounty.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
June 20, 2018, 11:47:19 AM
yes, it's the same problem that I get right now, if ICO Bounty payment is a Token I think it's a risk when we start first to sign up for gift campaign, but for BTC payments until now, I always get it on time because I know who is professional manager to work with him.
Activity: 108
June 20, 2018, 11:30:20 AM
Indeed many of the ICO project that ultimately is not direct handing out rewards to the bounty hunter. even some who waited six months until a new distribution. Everything is very dependant of his ICO project. But sometimes there are also distribution quickly. The lapse of one month course may have direct distribution. just waiting patiently, while continuing to monitor the developments of the information.
Activity: 59
June 20, 2018, 11:19:10 AM
Yes, ethereum takes the second line right after bitcoin. But at the moment, when its price is not stable and declining - many people lose faith in it and sell it. But I believe that this coin will show more growth this year, and people will change their mind.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
June 20, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

joining on signature campaign doesn't guarantee you to be paid unless you have joined on a credible team and great project. there are lots of good projects out there and don't be deceived by high paying bounty projects most of them are scam it is better to play safe and stick to reliable managers. 
Activity: 74
June 20, 2018, 05:42:40 AM
I did not get a reward for participating in bounty campaigns several times, but it was my fault that I did not done KYC. And this is very important.
Now many people lose money because of KYC because some fundamentally their anonymity and they are willing to give up any money that would not reveal their identity.
Activity: 378
June 20, 2018, 05:39:17 AM
Some things can indeed affect us too late and long to be able to get a gift from the bounty. This happens because of the existence of several ICOs that have each of the issues among colleagues which then resulted in the payment of ICO to be delayed. In addition, teams also have a big effect, if they can not work well and cannot reach their target. So it will lead to all participants, investors and also the team did not get satisfactory results, even we all can not at all earn from what we have done and strive for this.
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 05:12:26 AM
I think quitting is not a good choice but looking for other income opportunity is better. I mean don't give up on them. Just give them a chance to sort things out. As myself I look for other source of income. I just monitor the wallet and the chat group where I enter in ICO. It’s like hodling other coin. Just don't lose hope.

Yes, quitting it will destroy because many people will feel bad when they won't get any payment but we have to find the best bounty and managers in order to get payments because there are many fake ICO's and people are not getting payments from them.
Pages:
Jump to: