Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 26. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 05:12:22 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

I think this is a difficult situation for most ico, because even when the token has been distributed, the price does not match what we expected when released on the market. But why should we complain, when investors also experience the same thing. What we can do is remain optimistic and try to choose the best project, because doing a bounty campaign is another form of investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
August 07, 2018, 03:30:54 AM
well right now so many bounties is scam or failed. and some of their token price got crash and being so low value token. it's a hard months for an ico though
Even successful projects that pay remuneration on Eth, lose in price very much. Now is not a favorable situation in the whole market, so most projects lose much in price, the only option is hold.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 07, 2018, 03:21:17 AM
well right now so many bounties is scam or failed. and some of their token price got crash and being so low value token. it's a hard months for an ico though
it has become commonplace. we must be able to adjust and try more closely in following the current bounty campaign to avoid fraudulent projects
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 03:19:33 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 03:13:10 AM
Four months can be a long time, or nothing. But doing a bounty campaign of course with the hope of getting a bounty in accordance with what was promised, and we make an effort for that. But it seems that this will always return to each choice, because there will never be any guarantee in this industry.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 06, 2018, 02:55:46 AM
I was also a victim of those non paying ICOs after waiting endlessly for payment, the most annoying part is that the telegram admin is no longer attending to questions and queries from hunters and investors invariably its turns out to be a scam I had already made up my mind on that and move forward these are some of the risks associated with bounty hunting.
Activity: 602
August 06, 2018, 02:52:46 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
indeed it is risky if the distribution of tokens or payments sometimes experience delays but here it takes patience and confidence in the investment because of the large risk that we will receive
Activity: 154
August 06, 2018, 02:47:37 AM
I have also promoted at least 3 ICO's already and so far still waiting for the token distribution. I have a feeling that these possibly scam ICO's. But anyway, it is part of the learning process. Don't expect to be successful right away because everything needs to be trained and learned. This is a challenge to us bounty hunters to do better next time in choosing the right ICO we are going to promote. Maybe our way of evaluating ICO is not enough to be able to identify if it pays off or not. Just continue promoting because someday will surely be rewarded and received the tokens we are longing for.
Activity: 182
August 06, 2018, 02:26:10 AM

I think doing a campaign is an investment, and you can get profit or not at all. But in your case, it looks like it will be solved with dev if the problem is you have not received the token while the other has received it. My advice is to talk to them, because a good developer will provide a place to complain and try to solve all problems.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 01:07:31 PM
The issue with bounty hunting is that you need patient enough of it. I started bounty hunting by June 2017 and hunt till my forst payment came around October 2017. But after that first payment the rest started coming. Do not  be discouraged but be very bold. You see most of this ICO are not even ready for the project some who are will need time to finish  ICO and started listing process to the exchange. This things need time and effort.
Activity: 84
August 05, 2018, 12:51:33 PM
I prefer to stick to bounty campaigns that do the stakes count at least on a weekly basis, that way they now what each persons has accumulated and that way the distribution at the end is way more faster.
Activity: 77
August 05, 2018, 12:42:35 PM
the reason you do not get the bonus is because you have been participated in a scam ICO
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
August 05, 2018, 12:41:01 PM
I have a regular bounty hunter and doing a lot of campaigns. it is normal that many bounties distribute there coin Immediately bounty completion and same bounties distribute after ICO it will take a long time to reach the bounty coin to our wallet. even some bounty never pay due to ICO fail
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
August 05, 2018, 12:29:30 PM
Don't worry maybe the bounty campaign is still on their ICO better check some updates in their website social media or in their telegram, sometimes it's natural because some of the bounty campaigns pay after their ICO finishes or after one month or two months after their ICO finishes but if still not paying maybe because the campaign you joined are a kind of scam or the bounty campaign manager is a scammer or the project didn't hit their softcap there  are many possibilities so just wait.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
August 05, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
The reason why is all market down and everything that is happening to us is becuse of very and incredible bad campaigns. Not to talk about the people that make and leads the campaigns it is humiliating and disappointment.
Activity: 630
August 05, 2018, 11:57:33 AM
ask the manager in question. you have worked and you are entitled to a reward. ask it why there is no clarity at all. But if it's a scam don't expect much further. do not give up in such circumstances. not all bounty like that and many other bounties more promising than that you follow it.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
August 05, 2018, 11:36:49 AM
does the team still active? if yes, then there is a possibility that the project is still running and they might have something to do before they start the distribution. but if not, the project is scam.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
August 05, 2018, 11:20:55 AM
Do not be upset, just keep working - go ahead. For those who work the reward is provided, not here, so there. Nobody knows where. The main thing is not to stop! On a new wave of market growth, everything will go up, and worthwhile projects and junk. Perhaps then you will receive your reward. Good luck!
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 11:16:28 AM
Well this things happens but it is very wrong.  Well I feel there might be a mix up some where and you need to make a complain to the right channel so that they can look into it and give you a solution. So there is still a chance for you to get your reward
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 05, 2018, 11:13:22 AM
Yes, it happens. And we can say quite often. To do this, I advise you to always spend more time looking for a good company. To be sure that you will not be thrown. And you will not be disappointed in the crypto currency.

Hello, this is already not only happens. It is already normal usual and etc. Last months I did not get anything, just lost my time, unfortunately
Pages:
Jump to: