Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 29. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 05:19:14 PM
I have participated in several bounties that didn't get paid mostly managed by needmoney and tokensuite guys while some takes forever to get the reward but my best experience is with Dragoncoin, I joined the telegram campaign few days to the completion of the project and I get my reward immediately which was listed and I'm happy
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 08:42:47 AM
No need to get hot and throw everything . First contact the Manager, check the correctness of your wallet. Some companies are delaying payments, as many participants and they do it manually. If you do not pay , you do not need to throw the participation.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 02, 2018, 05:12:00 PM
I have entered campaigns where the distribution of tokens was made in a weekly basis, I mean, directly to your erc-20 wallet, you can definitely find one of those, they generally say that in their bounty thread.
Don't lose hope for that because there's a perfect time to distribute rewards, they are not able to distributed due to the market right now encountered hype which it can have a lower rate value ,so make sure to wait in a couple of months because ber months is one of the precious season in terms of gainings.
Activity: 84
August 02, 2018, 04:42:49 PM
I have entered campaigns where the distribution of tokens was made in a weekly basis, I mean, directly to your erc-20 wallet, you can definitely find one of those, they generally say that in their bounty thread.
Activity: 55
August 02, 2018, 04:41:43 PM
You have to be very patient when you take part in a bounty campaign because rewards take a lot of time to be distributed and also there is a huge possibility for bounty campaign to be a scam  and you have absolutely no way to force them to give you your earned tokens that's why the only thing you can do is to wait and hope that one day your tokens will appear in your wallet.
Activity: 214
August 02, 2018, 04:34:50 PM
There are instances that some bounty campaign project is  paying very late because they set their ICO's distribution in time of good market value as most campaign newly ended are can afford only at the cheap exchanges that is why we considered the efforts by the bounty manager and team to see a good result for there project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
June 26, 2018, 12:15:39 PM
Unfortunately, non-payment of bounty to hunters sometimes happen. True, in recent years, they have become more than before. If you have not been paid a reward for the work done, then you have chosen the wrong bounty company to participate.
Activity: 1
June 26, 2018, 03:08:40 AM
I perform about fifty bounties, so I'm not worried about non-payment! In the end, I earn well! Therefore, my advice is to increase the amount of generosity, then the likelihood of poor income decreases!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
June 25, 2018, 07:44:03 AM
There are at least 4 ICOs of the ones I am following that are clearly mistreating their bounty hunters either by paying very late or by not fulfilling promises.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 03:57:22 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
it looks like you should dig up more info about the bounty. If you join the telegram group, at least there the latest info will be displayed on the pinned message. You should contact directly bounty manager, because things like that seems less reasonable. Usually the coin from bounty will be paid one month after the bounty ends (bounty ends after the time of ICO expires or ICO reaches Hardcap). If you can know what bounty you follow?
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 03:26:17 AM
you must be patient to receive a bounty token. Usually a bounty token is sent one month after the ICO setting ends. But that's just an estimate, it could be more than a month
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 02:51:30 AM
The bad market has led to more and more ICO projects being in a pause, and all of them have chosen to delay the road map plan.
Activity: 116
June 24, 2018, 08:45:00 PM
yes we must be patient that we can gift from bounty waloupun've not been able to prize her for months. but we do business so we can gift from bounty waloupun take a long time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
June 24, 2018, 08:43:11 PM
This is really bad. Some ICOs do not really pay maybe because they failed and many as the bounty managers said are scams. We were told to leave it. I don't understand how they ended up saying it was a scam. While the ICO team is saying they are still doing their best. Sometimes I got confused who is really telling the truth. So we got stucked and there were too many of us. Now we are waiting for it. I don't want to name the ICO until I knew everything is really a scam.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
June 24, 2018, 08:24:02 PM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
This has been happening to me as well lately. A coin I have joined last year still wouldn't distribute the bounty rewards even at this time. I contacted the manager and said that it would really take long as they have projects tgey hafe been working on but it's sure that they will pay the bounty participants as soon as they finish. I guess the best solution is tp contact your bounty manager.
Activity: 166
June 24, 2018, 07:33:59 PM
I think you just need to be patient because the ICO project if they actually project it is not a scam for sure will give you a gift. But the rewards are not paid within a few days but can be up to 1 month, even more than a month after the ICO is completed. And if you still doubt of course you can ask the Manager of the campaign.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
June 24, 2018, 07:20:17 PM
I feel like I am in the same situation as you mate, I joined the Nucleus vision signature campaign and still waiting for my payout, right now I am almost finishing my current signature bounty.

From the looks of your rank, you still have a lot of learning to do specially if you join bounties. They are not like in bitcoin campaign wherein you will get paid weekly because bounties are being paid 2- 4 weeks after the bounty has ended. Don't expect to get paid after a couple of days though. You just need to check that thread and make a follow up to the campaign manager if you are not paid after everyone is claiming that they have received their share. So don't lose hope because if the project is not a scam then everyone should be paid on time and with the correct payments.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
June 24, 2018, 07:06:32 PM
This is quite strange because if you did your own part and required tasks and did not do Bounty scam, you should get your tokens. You also said that some other people got their tokens, then there must be something wrong with your application.
Activity: 40
June 24, 2018, 11:34:03 AM
I feel like I am in the same situation as you mate, I joined the Nucleus vision signature campaign and still waiting for my payout, right now I am almost finishing my current signature bounty.
Activity: 35
June 23, 2018, 01:51:35 PM
This is really an unfortunate news. According to my experience, half of the bounty activities will not be paid or delayed for a long time. Very few people can actively and quickly settle. And after the settlement, the price is already very low. Too many ico items are trading below the issue price. This is the current market situation.
Pages:
Jump to: