Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 27. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
August 05, 2018, 10:49:36 AM
Have you sent the PM into the bounty manager? You may contact from the bitcointalk forum PM or even their telegram channel. understand what makes you don't have your tokens. If they are serious about some problems in them, just be more patient and stay trust them. But, learn everything happen in their community.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 10:39:34 AM
Yes, it happens. And we can say quite often. To do this, I advise you to always spend more time looking for a good company. To be sure that you will not be thrown. And you will not be disappointed in the crypto currency.
Activity: 52
DAOX ICO 2.0
August 05, 2018, 10:29:53 AM
Unfortunately, this is not a rare phenomenon today, when bounty participants do not receive their tokens. This makes it even more careful to choose campaigns to participate
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 10:25:21 AM
for eight months, that I work with bandit companies - I had different situations.
I will say this: not many companies pay for work within a month; the majority pays in one and a half to two months; and many companies have not yet paid, although it has already passed from three to six months. I told you about those companies that have successfully completed.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 10:24:54 AM
maybe in the process of distribution, or you don't finish the task to the end so you lose stake, try monitoring the telegram group, maybe you missed a few announcements, like having to claim via the web, or using a desktop wallet or having kyc, try to find out first
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 10:23:54 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

Yes this might be happen if you choose scam ICOs. For that avoid these issues, i used to choose best ico project and along with the trustable mangers project. So that we will get assured tokens rewards.
But it is quite strange because if you do your own part and the required tasks and do not commit Bounty, you must get your token. You also say that some other people get their tokens, so there must be something wrong with your application
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 10:18:50 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

Yes this might be happen if you choose scam ICOs. For that avoid these issues, i used to choose best ico project and along with the trustable mangers project. So that we will get assured tokens rewards.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

I think we dont need to quit but instead we must be vigilant i choosing a good ICOs to participate because scam ICOs are now flooding so we should be careful.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
August 05, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

There are someThere signature bounty campaigns that I've joined months ago, and until now I didn't get anything from them. I'm very disappointed with those campaigns because i invested my time and effort to them and when its paytime they cant give me my reward
Activity: 135
August 05, 2018, 10:09:28 AM
Well, seeing the problem that we face when it comes to time for bounty payments, I think it's terrible, especially for those who use every time they have to work for this program. I hope it only delays payment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 10:27:45 PM
. How many times have you not been paid by your work? if this is the first time you don't get paid, I don't think you should stop, keep on encouraging and try to find a better bounty campaign, not all bounty campaigns like that, please don't be equated.
but all depends on your decision, if you feel that quitting the bounty campaign is a good choice, then please.
Activity: 392
August 04, 2018, 09:10:16 PM
I had several bounty campaigns till start of year and i had not any rewards yet. I hope it is timly stuff.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
August 04, 2018, 09:10:00 PM
OP you have to ask the bounty manager regarding your situation as creating this topic will not help. Quitting is your decision, I mean doing bounty has risk of wasting time and effort that's why my suggestion is do not do this as a full time job since income is not passive.

Anyway, nowadays it is very hard to join a campaign (ICO) as most of them are not successful because its either it is a scam/fraud or didn't reach the target contribution(soft/hardcap) due to this current state of market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 09:06:28 PM
I feel sorry for your experience but that is something I also went through when I was still a newbie,too. But believe me, this experience will help you become wiser if you will just continue and never quit. Try to do some research and background check next time before joining any project.
Activity: 102
August 04, 2018, 09:01:08 PM
Out of 100% bounty campaign program now, only 40%are real, I have been participating in a project since April and end the ICO at June,till now no reward, though in there begginning they look promising....
Activity: 48
August 03, 2018, 04:33:27 PM
I agree with you. and also think about leaving the Bounty. because the reward has become small and I believe that it does not pay for my time spent on assignments.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 08:52:06 PM
This is very big problem I agree. More than half of the bounty rewards wasn't paid in time. And at least 30% was scam even if it looked like a good project before. It's huge call for every body to fight against the scam and versus incompetent bounty managers and team.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 04, 2018, 08:45:49 PM
In this bearish trend of crypto will make effect with ICO market,  many ICO does not reach their target hardcap.  Many trader and investor loss money because this down trend,  so the demand of the ICO also decreased . Many ICO failed too and they does not continue to run their project. All this factor make the bounty reward decreased too. To earn maximum bounty reward we should be chooce carefully good fundamental  project.
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 09:25:56 AM
I think all the decisions are in you, in fact you should be patient, until the token is received in the stock. because usually some tokens are very slow to be accepted on the exchange, I suggest you wait until the time comes to sell all the tokens you get
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
August 04, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

For some instances it will happen but just stay positive maybe this incident is only a trial for you to become for vigilant next time around. sometimes during the verification process of stake and allocation of tokens,mistakes is happen and if you didn't just confirm or check it usually bounty manager gives enough time to complain if there is a mistake or miscalculation just consider Bounty Manager is also a human and prone to error just more vigilant next time to avoid this to happen again.
Pages:
Jump to: