Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 7. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 30, 2018, 09:39:05 AM
I have too problem with my rewards from bounty,and still this is big problem,becose many peoples what i know have problems with getting they bounty reward,this all happening becose of the market situation..
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 09:35:22 AM
If I all of the projects were paid money, I would have office removed and people would have for me would be writing this all. In the meantime, all I can do is hope for Cointroops, because It is one of the few honest and promising projects.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 29, 2018, 10:02:13 PM
I just participated in the first bounty campaign, ApolloX, I found that they had already invested $ 3 million and the project started several years ago. I hope that I will not have to waste my time.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 29, 2018, 08:50:49 PM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

actually I think you are not alone in experiencing this, because with the impact of many new projects so many just want to make a profit for a moment, finally a lot of false projects. and do not complete all transactions until they are finished and even finished but there is no payment at all. and I also experienced that but I just forgot about it and looked for another project because I felt that there was something right and could finish it until the transaction, but it is unfortunate now that the price of altcoin is falling. finally it's useless too. but keep up the spirit, there will also be results later.

Activity: 4
Merit: 8
September 29, 2018, 04:20:37 PM
Some people earn a lot. Others have opposite disappointment. You just need to join in a lot of bounty and hope that some of them will grow. And in advance you will not know.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 07:59:43 PM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
There are so many bounty campaigns but not all of those bounty will really give rewards on the bounty participants that's why all the bounty hunters will need to participate on solid projects so they can make a very big profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 07:55:34 PM
I personally would not pay attention to once unpaid projects, but when it is repeated from time to time, it becomes directly insulting.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 29, 2018, 05:37:10 PM
It becomes increasingly difficult to find a meaning in the bounties: they last a lot, very often do not pay, and when they pay then the tokens are worth nothing.
What I'm following seems good to me, but ... let's hope so! Smiley
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

There are many campaigns where don't pay rewards. We need to change correct projects. Pay attention to bounty managers
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
September 29, 2018, 04:59:34 PM
The crypto world is full of Bounty managers that are scammers.  Be aware
Activity: 98
September 29, 2018, 04:57:13 PM
Participating in the bounty campaigns you must have patience and perseverance. Basically, you need to wait a few months until the tokens come to the wallet and the same time until the tokens come to the exchange. Do not give up, put a little more effort.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 29, 2018, 04:41:50 PM
I think your problem may be you promoted crappy projects. Sorry to be blunt but this is a very real problem. A lot of icos will never make a market
this year even good projects do not collect soft cap. here the problem is all in the market. last year, even the garbage dumps collected money, but now the situation is completely different. even top projects that have collected a rigid cover on the exchange are ten times less.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 29, 2018, 04:36:17 PM
Some people earn a lot. Others have opposite disappointment. You just need to join in a lot of bounty and hope that some of them will grow. And in advance you will not know.
This strategy is not particularly effective, you need to choose a Bounty that can generate revenue, a huge amount does not always bring a good income.
Activity: 238
September 29, 2018, 04:30:44 PM
Bounty managers have lost all fear. At least create a channel on youtube and start driving around all these bounty managers with an ax and a gun and communicate. Where our money!!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 04:28:15 PM
There some bounty program that sometimes its takes too long to distribute their tokens and this takes minimum of one month sometimes and its depends on the bounty manager but dont worry as long the bounty or ico is legitimate and not a scam they will distrubute it for sure.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 04:20:30 PM
It happens . there are many reasons why payments can be delayed (you need to carefully read the rules)
Activity: 224
September 29, 2018, 04:12:40 PM
If you knew how many of these projects. Even painful for recall. But what can we do about it? The market fell so much that developers are also afraid)
Activity: 218
September 29, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
Soon I will go to knock from all the bounty of managers your coins. Some of them didn't pay me money from several projects. I'll get the bat, book the tickets, and fly to them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 04:59:41 AM
I've often had situations when I did not receive tokens for participating in bounty campaigns. However, this does not always happen because scam. Sometimes a really worthwhile project could not even rise a soft cap. It is the most disappointing thing
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 28, 2018, 03:49:46 AM
Come on, facts 2 of ICO is not enough. The subscription company is limited and you should understand that the project can be a bench. What to earn on projects it is necessary to put hardly more forces. It is worth starting a blog and video blog. Lead the company in social networks. Say 20 at the same time. Then you will be well rewarded.

Social media campaigns are no longer profitable as for me. Too many participants and the quality of such project promotion is very low, this is why the allocation is lower than for other campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: