Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 8. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 03:25:03 AM
Do an appropriate and a sound research before you join any campaign check the manager as well some management firms are good with choosing high quality projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 04:57:01 PM
Now many ICO projects do not have their viable product and when they enter the stock exchange, they are not worth anything. Yes, you spent your time in bounty and did not receive a reward. Well, spit on it and continue to live peacefully.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
September 27, 2018, 04:41:32 PM
I also have projects that do not pay me tokens. It is better to let go of this situation, but you need to learn in this situation and move on to your goal. Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 04:31:59 PM
Although it is rare but sometimes bounties do not pay out the coins that they promised to the bounty hunters. This is one of the risks you run as being a bounty hunter, mostly if a lot of time has passed for them to pay and they haven't paid out then you should contact the bounty manager to see what is going on.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 08:06:58 AM
I think your problem may be you promoted crappy projects. Sorry to be blunt but this is a very real problem. A lot of icos will never make a market
As of now I will never shocked if they will not be paid because of the situation of eth that makes more miserable fpr is and also for investor and the Team of an ICO fascillitator.But we don't lost hope because everything will goes fined soon.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 04:26:59 PM
Yes, ethereum takes the second line right after bitcoin. But at the moment, when its price is not stable and declining - many people lose faith in it and sell it. But I believe that this coin will show more growth this year, and people will change their mind  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 04:25:05 PM
do not be easy to give up dude, because now like that we have to wait long enough to be able to enjoy our reward results, previous year the distribution process was faster because there are still fewer ICO projects compared to now and the emergence of scam projects.

In addition to what you have said, after receiving the bounty token, the team sees the current market as not having it on the exchanges, they will continue to wait when the market is up. That makes engagement and money from the bounty a long time
Activity: 910
September 27, 2018, 07:16:02 AM
do not be easy to give up dude, because now like that we have to wait long enough to be able to enjoy our reward results, previous year the distribution process was faster because there are still fewer ICO projects compared to now and the emergence of scam projects.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
September 27, 2018, 07:13:36 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

it seems you are a person who easily gives up, I have complained only 4 months (sorry), you should keep trying, I have worked for almost 10 months I still work on it, because patiently and striving we can certainly get something because of our hard work , never give up trying and working.
Activity: 206
September 27, 2018, 07:02:15 AM
Trust me I joined this discussion right around 1 year prior. In this time I member numerous abundance venture (right around 300+). what's more, I buckled down each every one of them. be that as it may, most crusade are full. it's extremely excruciating when you do appropriately work however you don't get paid. however, I didn't lose trust. that is the reason I paid colossal sum from couple of abundance venture. so my feeling don't lose your expectation continue working, one day it'll be justified, despite all the trouble.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
September 26, 2018, 08:57:03 AM
I very much hope that in the near future we will still be able to see the market turn that will affect the bounty payments, as many projects are waiting for this, although I do not understand why.
To receive a bounty rewards we must able to participate in a campaign and able to support to have a good value ratings in market as investors are likely to invest in ICO because if not they are turned to scams .The project what produces them are they based on the fluctuations. This time it's hard to earn rewards due to the volatility.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
September 26, 2018, 08:45:24 AM
I very much hope that in the near future we will still be able to see the market turn that will affect the bounty payments, as many projects are waiting for this, although I do not understand why.
Activity: 721
September 26, 2018, 08:37:10 AM
The same thing I feel what you have felt. Being a bounty hunter must be patient and ready to accept the risks such as not getting paid, payment period, token in the key, no market yet.
All that is common in a bounty. Stopping being a bounty hunter is not the best choice. There are still good projects and good quality managers.

I think failure in the bounty is an experience and encouragement to achieve success. So be excited.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 08:33:14 AM
Come on, facts 2 of ICO is not enough. The subscription company is limited and you should understand that the project can be a bench. What to earn on projects it is necessary to put hardly more forces. It is worth starting a blog and video blog. Lead the company in social networks. Say 20 at the same time. Then you will be well rewarded.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 08:29:25 AM
I think all the decisions are in you, in fact you should be patient, until the token is received in the stock. because usually some tokens are very slow to be accepted on the exchange, I suggest you wait until the time comes to sell all the tokens you get
I agree with your opinion that many investors are sorry for lack of patience in waiting for opportunities with rising prices for the token, there are indeed many projects in which contain fraud
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 08:28:23 AM
Well this is not new in the world of bounties here in this forum. It really happens every time and it is hard to prevent. Maybe next time choose a project from a well known manager or with an escrow.
Activity: 1078
September 26, 2018, 08:27:58 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
Unfortunately, some of  the projects which organize Bounty campaigns think it is ok to pay a long time after the end of the campaign. Some of them do it to avoid the token price dump, others just do not want to pay anything for the job of Bounty hunters. Personally, I have some projects which finished more than 3 months ago, but I have not received the payments yet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
September 26, 2018, 07:49:25 AM
By now, not paying in bouty hunters has become a habit, and in fact I wonder if it still makes sense to participate in promotions that - after months of work - do not produce
anything.
Activity: 280
September 23, 2018, 12:44:35 PM
First you need you clarify this situation with the bounty manager that handle your campaign. Sometimes bounty reward send after ico finish. Not after bounty over. If you sure your name already at list, i am sure you will get it soon or later. And i hope you don't get scammed by ypur bounty manager or ico team.
He said : "Some had receive already". So I don't think that is a scam. Maybe he had input wrong the wallet address or the manager had have a mistake when distribute tokens. Anyway, we should also check our wallet as soon as the manager announcements about distribution and inform him promptly if we have an issue
Activity: 476
September 23, 2018, 12:32:38 PM
Over the past half of the year, I participated in many bounties, and there are some who have not paid me tokens to this day. The main reason is that the terms of the ICO are extended, and the bounty rules state that tokens for bounties will be paid after ICO. So I'm just waiting
Pages:
Jump to: