Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 10. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 03:57:39 PM
Nowadays, it's normal to wait such a long period of time. I've participated in more than 100 bounties. 50% usually is a scam and 20% after listing are below the ICO price.
Activity: 336
September 21, 2018, 03:57:00 PM
I was not paid several companies, and some paid for 7 months, 10 dollars, I look at the market and I doubt whether to participate in the companies of generosity or not ...
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
September 21, 2018, 03:22:38 PM
most of the revenue in this forum will be uncertain every month. and there will be a month without payment because the bounty participant's payment is that each project is completed and there will be a distribution. therefore as a bounty participant you must have high patience in waiting for time
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 21, 2018, 03:18:07 PM
yes now no one wants to go to the stock exchange, they often cover coins with bounties that would not be able to push the course even harder. and this is only one of those units of projects that pay - everything else is scam. I myself went through a bunch of scams and kopeshnyh payments and realized that we should work better. and if only for 2 companies to be disappointed, then you will not achieve anything at all
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
September 21, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
When you participate in the bounty campaign, you need to be prepared for the fact, that some campaigns do not collect softcap, some will be a Scam. You also need to be patient, because not all campaigns quickly pay awards for bounty. For example Nucleus, paid Ncash in almost half a year.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 03:00:13 PM
There are many bounties out there where wither they did not pay the token and just vanished or they paid but the tokens were not listed on exchanges so in other words they are sitting in your ERC20 wallet and collecting dust. This has become a daily routine for all the ICO's that get launched. I know it is not possible initially to know if the ICO will be a scam or will actually work for many of them paint good pictures in readers mind and then finally when time comes for delivering, they fail. I will always advise people to be very careful with the ICO bounty for end of the day it might be just a waste if time and nothing more; well you do get something though and that's experience in making out if the project will be a scam or not.

Cheers!
Activity: 60
September 21, 2018, 02:27:20 PM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

Please share which projects you participated in. I just make up a personal list of scammers. Then I'll publish all the information in a separate topic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 02:12:02 PM
I also joined from bounty and the months passes by but the campaign does not work anymore and I think it was scam.  I experience it for the first time when 2018 was come and there are bad happening that happens.  I don't know why the forum getting weaker for now because it was good before than now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 02:06:32 PM
This is happening as Ethereum prices are lower & maximum bounties are ETH based, so most of the bounties are extended or paused. Everyone is waiting for ETH to rise, so that coins could be listed at good price. I am participating in bounty which is extended till December, so to do nothing but to wait for rewards as market is down. Hope for best.
Activity: 286
September 21, 2018, 01:58:44 PM
I believe that the situation in the market will improve and there will be some kind of regulatory body that will check the new ICO projects and we, as an investor and members of the Bounty program, will not lose any money or time.
Wait for the payment then try to sell the coins. If that does not work then just look for another coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 01:56:18 PM
Before you join a campaign, look out for the bounty managers some are good as they don't pick projects that won't pay at the end. Also study the project well enough. Sorry for your misfortune.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 01:46:06 PM
I believe that the situation in the market will improve and there will be some kind of regulatory body that will check the new ICO projects and we, as an investor and members of the Bounty program, will not lose any money or time.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 01:40:04 PM
All bounties were extended until December, perhaps this was a result of the fall of the ETH price. and dev doesn't want to disappoint investors, especially ICO using the ERC20 platform. have to be patient and wait for the good news.
Well, I think we all experience the same thing, and we just need to be patient for this. As for pending rewards, I think that is the risk of bounty hunters. but all we need to do is stay patient, and keep working hard, I'm sure all that will be rewarded when you don't give up.
Activity: 304
September 21, 2018, 01:37:10 PM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

Yes, there are some ICO's that it's too long to distribute the tokens to the bounty hunters. The team says they need to finalize it, yes we all know that but 1 week is good to finalize it. They always have a reason why the tokens is not distributing. But when i experienced this, i got my tokens after 3 months. It's worth to wait, but not too long.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
September 21, 2018, 01:26:47 PM
I'm participating in a company that has been going on for 38 weeks.) I'm just wondering when it will end and what will come of it. And something tells me that it will be zero. I'm already participating in it not for the sake of reward, but for the sake of interest.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 12:56:09 PM
Currently, it is difficult to find an ICO project that will give 100% high revenue from the bounty. Bounty now is like a 50/50 lottery. I'm participating in the signature now in a great project - you can invest. This is my personal opinion, suggest a different opinion.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
September 20, 2018, 07:49:25 PM
All bounties were extended until December, perhaps this was a result of the fall of the ETH price. and dev doesn't want to disappoint investors, especially ICO using the ERC20 platform. have to be patient and wait for the good news.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 07:39:45 PM
Unfortunately, many projects delay the payment of coins very long. Despite the fact that the manager quickly calculated all the bets. It is necessary to hope for the conscientiousness of developers and the rapid payment of coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 11:11:13 AM
not all bounties make a profit, even more ico ends up failing and have no value even if you receive a reward.
as a bounty hunter is just as difficult as an investor in choosing the best ico.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
September 19, 2018, 10:48:47 AM
Yes, I hate this thing. Specially I work hard for the project or rather in the ICO they they delay the payment and sometimes didn't pay me my deserved reward. I don't know who gonna blame on this if the Solidity project or company or the project managers and Team of the project. I hope that you all guys have been payed for your hard work. Stop scamming people for your own sake. This is bad, very bad.
Pages:
Jump to: