Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 9. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 12:28:26 PM
Actually to get bounty rewards we have to wait long or if we get tokens we have to wait up to listing of a coin. And now amount days scams ico become high which is very bad. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 12:07:38 PM
I take part in one of bounty campain five month ago name Morpheus and team not want paid bounty tokens to participant still now.Promise and promise,change stakes and have many issues in final sheet,so it is my first campain that so long "try " distribute bounty reward and give 1 or 2  stake for many weeks facebook campain,hate that project Sad
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 11:56:32 AM
First you need you clarify this situation with the bounty manager that handle your campaign. Sometimes bounty reward send after ico finish. Not after bounty over. If you sure your name already at list, i am sure you will get it soon or later. And i hope you don't get scammed by ypur bounty manager or ico team.
at least you are not immediately pessimistic and give up there may be certain reasons that make tokens not yet sent. we must examine all the possibilities that occur and we can also see the progress of the project on the telegram. there you can see lots of conversations.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
September 23, 2018, 11:51:25 AM
I think your problem may be you promoted crappy projects. Sorry to be blunt but this is a very real problem. A lot of icos will never make a market
Activity: 336
September 23, 2018, 11:48:43 AM
Yes right now is very worst situation for the bounty hunters. So many project hold their token and very slow to share their tokens to bounty hunters. Truelly its really make our heart broken and feel so confused with that situation but i think there are advantages and uses of situation like this, because right now the market is very unstable and all the altcoins price getting worse. So with hold to share their tokens that will minimalize the dump prices of their tokens. The only way to change this situation is be patient and makes investment to the main coin of cryptocurrency likes BTC and ETH. Due to if the market being stable it will caused bounty will worth too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
September 23, 2018, 11:36:00 AM
First you need you clarify this situation with the bounty manager that handle your campaign. Sometimes bounty reward send after ico finish. Not after bounty over. If you sure your name already at list, i am sure you will get it soon or later. And i hope you don't get scammed by ypur bounty manager or ico team.
Activity: 668
DogData
September 23, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
Sometimes it is actually very difficult to get your reward from bounty campaigns. You have to write a lot to them, lose your time.

yes that is the risk we must take in following a campaign. but sometimes it can all change, and this also depends on the conditions that have occurred. so we have to endure and be patient with what has happened to us all.
Activity: 6
September 23, 2018, 11:28:52 AM
hello everyone  , here im talking about a new cryptocurrency which is THUNDERSTAKE (TSC) . TSC PoS staking rewards: 900% APR fixed, every block number dividable by 10 is a superblock with double APR (1800 %) .
we have made products with TSC logo which you can buy from our website with TSC coin as payment. TSC is live on CMC and 5 exchanges  , Cyptobridge,mercatox,Stokes.exchange, bittrex and escodex .
here is our website link https://thunderstake.com , and discord link : https://discord.gg/pC6sJXZ . you can get everything  from here  . have a look  .
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 11:24:41 AM
It happens. The main thing is not to be very upset about this. Maybe you did not get a reward. But they have gained experience in this field. And then next time you will. Wink
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 11:14:04 AM
keep the spirit to work on a project and keep learning so that you can get maximum results for the future maybe at the beginning it will be difficult for members who do not have more abilities. because at the moment I think it's hard to find a campaign that gives maximum pay
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 23, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
Unfortunately, many bounties do not give results and do not pay the amount due, and this also happens with those that at first seemed serious.
Too bad because if you lose confidence then it is difficult to recover it.
On the other hand, many bounties have not succeeded not because of bad faith or incapacity, but because they drag down from the general collapse of the altcoins.
We hope they recover ...
Activity: 462
September 23, 2018, 11:07:32 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

You can always quit but before you do, maybe you should make aware of this campaign or campaign manager who has not paid you with the tokens so other bounty hunters may veer away from this manager. Everybody wants to make money, but unless we spread these kind of managers, we won't be able to make money because of the incompetence of these managers.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
September 23, 2018, 10:49:32 AM
no need to hurry, as long as your stake is complete and there is an allocation for you in the spreadsheet, all you can do is wait, as long as it is still in accordance with the project roadmap, many ico projects paying their bounty hunter immediately after ico is finished but the tokens cannot be sold  because it hasn't entered the market yet
In this time ,they are not able to paid rewards to those participants due to the volatility which to avoid hype in prices it's much better to not releases in order to maintain a good value when market exploded.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 23, 2018, 10:47:34 AM
Sometimes it is actually very difficult to get your reward from bounty campaigns. You have to write a lot to them, lose your time.
Activity: 364
www.savedroid.com
September 23, 2018, 10:44:16 AM
no need to hurry, as long as your stake is complete and there is an allocation for you in the spreadsheet, all you can do is wait, as long as it is still in accordance with the project roadmap, many ico projects paying their bounty hunter immediately after ico is finished but the tokens cannot be sold  because it hasn't entered the market yet
Activity: 2
September 21, 2018, 02:31:28 PM
I have only one bounty campaign right now, which is Investaco.in and the campaign weeks is over, so basically I have to wait for more months to receive the token and make profit on that but for me quitting is not a good option, simply because this is a market when you can have an unlimited opportunity. Don't quit, just look for great project with a great manager and for sure you can have you token on your wallet Smiley

Investment group that is doing millions of dollars in Tether transfers for the next "bull run". Members make an average of 100%-300% following advice, signals, shorting and longing BTC and other alt coins. - t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
September 23, 2018, 06:05:41 AM
The main reason of non-payment ,given that you followed all the rules,it means the project skam,there are occasions if the payments are divided parts for half a year or even a year ,but still get paid.
Activity: 308
September 21, 2018, 04:33:35 PM
Well there might be so many reason why no reward after working for some months and not getting any reward it could be the rules of the bounty project was not attended to or the project was a scam or something could have happened
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 21, 2018, 04:02:58 PM
Now such cases are not unusual. Too many ICO were scammers. Even a thorough check does not always help.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 21, 2018, 04:01:50 PM
The best way I can explain why we don't get the rewards from the bounty campaigns is that people who rule the projects are scared that when they will release their tokens they will be dumped in this bear market time. But we don't have to panic. I am still waiting
Pages:
Jump to: