Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Trading When Red? - page 7. (Read 2172 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 03:59:45 PM
First, it depends on how you trade. If you trade in a with altcoin / bitcoin pair, this will not be a problem on the red falling market. But if you trade in pairs with dollars, it will be a disaster. I believe in cryptanalysis and I think that in the coming months will rise all market.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
April 05, 2018, 03:52:13 PM
I think it is the best time to investments in cryptocurrency, because value of it are falling down, but only for a moment. One year ago it was the same situation on the market and people, who are investing when red, now get good profit.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
April 05, 2018, 03:50:42 PM
I still trade with a fairly low volune, seeing the unstable market conditions such as making me have to control to buy new coins and prefer good coins like LTC, Monero and Ripple. with falling bitcoin prices then other altcoins will also follow because a lot of bad news on q1 2018 makes bitcoin almost lost about 50%. whether in a red market like this we will benefit? of course by buying a coin that has a future and keep it until the market returns to normal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 03:14:47 PM
For me personally, I stopped trading for a while because there are other affairs. I think we can still make a profit even if the market is in red.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
April 05, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

It depends cause first coins are red now but some others with lower value are going up, thanks to that we are able to trade even when market has a big down.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 05, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
I took the opportunity to buying BTC and some other crypto currencies with low prices. The market is down, and it is good time only for buying more coins, it is not recommended to sell actually, because you re losing the chance to make bigger profits when the market go up again, as expected, in the few next months.
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
April 05, 2018, 02:19:29 PM
For now  I have  stop trading but hold some of my bitcoin because of instability of the current market situation. I also buy to add to my investment since the price is moderately low as compare to what we had before and this is another strategy am adopting now.
Trading when everything is red is very risky. however, we can still make a lot of money while others keep losing their money. As a veteran trader, I always make a trade when everything is red because i know it is a chance for me to earn even more money. Buffed once said :"Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful"
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 02:13:58 PM
When market red is certainly an advantage if we trade, this is because we can buy all the coins including bitcoin with cheaper price, optimistic and be patient will make us get big profit someday.
Activity: 84
April 05, 2018, 01:46:29 PM
Trading is not all about connecting to the market while it is good, trading is all about effort, focus, and strategy, so whether market is red or not trading must go on, and when you start trading you shoudnt stop in a certain point because trading is also in accordance to timing of pumping of the market graph.
Activity: 1050
April 05, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

for now I may pause for a moment to trade, I see the market is still in bad condition, I do Cutloss so my money is not lost too much,
it is likely Bitcoin will return to the price of $5000, when this price I will buy Bitcoin again.
i think this is last decline of bitcoin because there is a strong support at price of $ 6000, so now is the right time to buy back bitcoin and wait until the end of this year
Activity: 266
April 04, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

for now I may pause for a moment to trade, I see the market is still in bad condition, I do Cutloss so my money is not lost too much,
it is likely Bitcoin will return to the price of $5000, when this price I will buy Bitcoin again.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
April 04, 2018, 04:19:49 PM
Don't know like everyone, but I split my invested money on two parts, first - daily trading and another for investing in altcoins / bitcion for "holding".
And when I do daily trading, I always sett goal for day and also how much max I can lose, and usualy when I'm going sleep, I'm just exchanging all coins to USDT and then in morning starting again. With another part, when that's happening, I'm just buying more coins and continue waiting till price will go up.
Activity: 551
April 04, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

if I personally choose to pause for sale, because the current sale has not been determined, so must be patient until it can rise again.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
April 04, 2018, 01:18:19 PM
For now  I have  stop trading but hold some of my bitcoin because of instability of the current market situation. I also buy to add to my investment since the price is moderately low as compare to what we had before and this is another strategy am adopting now.

Yeah it is having some really bad phase like because market again went below 7k a bit. Just nobody knowing the exact reason for this fall and why it is happening that after some rise again it is falling back. We need to push back and make the market move 8k now.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
April 04, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

For me, seeing the market in red is a great opportunity to buy plenty of bitcoin and sell when the value is expensive again. It is a great thing to trade soon if you will buy already while the market is still low. Trading is still up to you when the market is red since you can still make money from it but not that much. A smart people would wait first before trading so they may gain as much as they can from trading.
Activity: 89
April 04, 2018, 01:07:19 PM
I think now it's great time to buy so there is no reason to stop.
Situations like this have happened before and will happen again, I wouldn't worry too much. It's temporay situation and the market will recover so you have to be ready for that.

yes, I agree with you. it's a great time to buy bitcoin. this situations is normal. it has happened before and maybe will happen again.So, trading must be focus and dont panic.
Activity: 294
April 04, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

We can still make money from trading even when the market is red but we should not expect that much from the profit we may gain. We all know how volatile bitcoin is and if we are aiming for a good profit, we might as well wait patiently first before anything else. Buying is the best thing to do while the value is low so we should keep on waiting before selling till the value is high again.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
April 04, 2018, 12:54:51 PM
Trading during bloody days? Yes, because it doesn't happens all the time. It's a very good timing and opportunity for you to buy your perspective crypto in a bigger volume because of its cheap price.
You have point when market is in red a good chance to buy at down price . Only few are chances that price are in dump stage. A chance that we have to pick because once you had buy at a lower rate big chances to earned big if price is already in high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
March 28, 2018, 03:31:33 AM
Of course, you need to continue to earn on the red market. You can make short deals. A good exchange for this - Bitmex or Bitfinex.
Activity: 168
March 25, 2018, 02:35:03 AM
I have the same experience as you, and I have lost 50 percent of my money.

In fact I think red for a few days again to buy is the best choice, but I have no spare money to invest, I can do is wait for the time being, until the bull market come a little earlier that day.
Pages:
Jump to: