Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Trading When Red? - page 8. (Read 2172 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 11:52:18 PM
Trading during bloody days? Yes, because it doesn't happens all the time. It's a very good timing and opportunity for you to buy your perspective crypto in a bigger volume because of its cheap price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

Of course, trading in the market in red days is good because you can invest a huge amount of coins to earn profit when the market goes back to normal and this is the reason why traders should not panic when the market is dumping the prices.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
March 24, 2018, 07:11:44 PM
For now  I have  stop trading but hold some of my bitcoin because of instability of the current market situation. I also buy to add to my investment since the price is moderately low as compare to what we had before and this is another strategy am adopting now.
In case of bitcoin it is a good strategy to hold only and to wait for the good time as if you will trade now then there is a chance to lose some amount. It will be more safe way for you to wait as now the price is in the way to higher level. I am also holding my bitcoin and waiting for the good time. While in altcoin I will say that there is only a small amount of positive when the market is red so if you are a quicker trader then you can do while for others it is risky.
Activity: 365
March 24, 2018, 06:46:10 PM
For now  I have  stop trading but hold some of my bitcoin because of instability of the current market situation. I also buy to add to my investment since the price is moderately low as compare to what we had before and this is another strategy am adopting now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
March 24, 2018, 06:16:41 PM
Trading in bearish market can be pretty profitable as well. Especially in the current market when BTC one day is down 10% and the next day is up 20%.
Activity: 255
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 05:39:10 PM
If market is red im waiting if market is coming for a good position and then i can trade risk free in the market
It is good to trade at the time when market is red because it will be easy for you to buy more bitcoin at very low price, trading is all about holding and patience so if you want to earn for long time holding, right now market of bitcoin is red so people are buying bitcoin and they are holding because they know bitcoin market will be green soon and then it will the time to trade all your bitcoin, do not trade at once if market turn green try to wait and hold on your emotion till bitcoin price reach the peak price.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 06:48:51 AM
Red is hope, and it is always an opportunity for everyone. When the market turns red, we should start the opportunities. It may go down, but it will go up again so do not worry go on.Do not get stuck in a difficult situation because this is not a desperate opportunity.
Activity: 420
March 24, 2018, 06:44:08 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

I personally think of course still trading when the price drops or is being red because that's my opinion is a good chance to buy as much coin as you can and sell it when the price goes up or is green.
Activity: 322
March 23, 2018, 03:45:42 PM
When the market is red, there are great opportunities for trade but trade is much more risky in this environment for me. In such a situation i pause a little and i look at the coins in the bag.
No need to look at the coin in your bag but try to look at the knowledge in your mind about bitcoin if you want to trade, as mate trading is risky no doubt  but if you have good knowledge about bitcoin trading then you can trade without any risk, the only thing you will have to do is to trade at very small amount never trade 100% of your capital after that try to trade for the long time and never sell our at low price, then don’t worry you can earn good profit in trading too.
Activity: 294
March 23, 2018, 12:40:29 PM
I think we can both buy while the price is low at the same time we can wait, depending on the amount of coin you have...if you have plenty you can some of the best coin while still low at the same time some of your coin can wait till the price will up again, that way you're like hitting two birds in one stone.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 23, 2018, 08:44:57 AM
That was a bad idea. If a busy business man, no one dared to invest when the market is red. However, for some people, they may know the bottom of the currency and that is the time for them to invest. In short, it is risky to invest in the red market
Invest when the others are afraid. It is like what Warren Buffet says, Be greedy when the others are afraid and be afraid when others are greedy. That is the simple principle that you can depend on and still make money, the market is red then buy some of the coins that you wanted to buy before and keep them in a cold storage for long term investment.
Activity: 301
March 23, 2018, 08:41:02 AM
That was a bad idea. If a busy business man, no one dared to invest when the market is red. However, for some people, they may know the bottom of the currency and that is the time for them to invest. In short, it is risky to invest in the red market
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
March 23, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

not everyone can do this, I mean when the price is down(red) he still keeps calm and stays relaxed in the face of the situation,
only people who have good instinct and analysis who can keep trading even though the market down(red)..
Trading in its own is a big risk and a job that needs a lot of stamina plus patience. Not everyone who trades is a trader or more accurately a good trader. What I believe is that only veterans keep trading when the market is completely red. Immature traders will never dare doing trading under such circumstances. Those who are still active in trading are going to gain valuable experience in the field.
Exactly, a trader that does not have enough experience needed will not be able to survive in the market red because at this moment, the market fluctuates without any rules, analysis and relying on conventional news to decide is impossible, everything needed in this market is the flexibility and adapt quickly. An ordinary trader will not own this, this only appears in the professional trader, people that already exists in this field for a long time and go through a lot of market volatility, they will know how to deal with this market
Activity: 364
March 23, 2018, 07:57:26 AM
In the falling market, too, there are some opportunitites for earnings, for example trade with leverage on Bitfinex. During the summit long's position of bitcoin gave a good profit.

I prefer to wait for the right time to withdraw money rather than cut my losses. I have done that before and now, I still regret it a few days. In the current trading is all about time. If you have a coin, it's better to hold it until the price rises, but if you do not have a coin, now is the time to take advantage of the current moment to buy coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 06:58:35 AM
I do still trade even though red markets .. i shuld buy more on dips it wont last long
Altcoins recover after 2months I have gained a lot for the past few months
That is a smart strategy. Whenever there is red, don’t just start crying about bad times in market and blah. Rather be a man and face the circumstances. You can find best soft solutions from hard times. In your life, there will be so hard times coming along but that doesn’t mean you just close your eyes and hide from problems. Search for best possible solution and you will find it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
March 23, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

not everyone can do this, I mean when the price is down(red) he still keeps calm and stays relaxed in the face of the situation,
only people who have good instinct and analysis who can keep trading even though the market down(red)..
Trading in its own is a big risk and a job that needs a lot of stamina plus patience. Not everyone who trades is a trader or more accurately a good trader. What I believe is that only veterans keep trading when the market is completely red. Immature traders will never dare doing trading under such circumstances. Those who are still active in trading are going to gain valuable experience in the field.
Activity: 63
March 23, 2018, 12:27:54 AM
If market is red im waiting if market is coming for a good position and then i can trade risk free in the market
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 23, 2018, 12:23:01 AM

Well to be honest i don't trade when red i just wait , i keep holding my coins until the market goes green , taking the risk is worth but it can lead to something bad. Even though , i still waiting for the perfect time to sell out my coins, and as of now i woke up and the marketplace is still red , I think the coins seems low because of the issues about crypto banning. Again my answer is I keep waiting to the perfect time, and for the buying coins yes i wait too to the price to be decreased.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 07:25:40 PM

It's time for buying, mate. trader's instinct knows what to do. this period is not the time to talk about how much coins you are holding up, it's a speculation period before the price gets stable increase. a smart thing to do is gain some profit from today's market situation.
Activity: 94
March 22, 2018, 06:03:47 PM
there's no way to back out in trading, if the market price is cheap then you have the opportunity to buy coins as you will trade in the good exchange later on and basically you will gain profit on it but that's not much but atleast you have the ability to grow your bitcoin, Perhaps, If you have the knowledge on what you are doing and you dedicate to have what you want there is no reason to stop.
Pages:
Jump to: