Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead - page 13. (Read 1362 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
February 08, 2018, 01:36:02 PM
It is some kind of group hysteria happening to people with low intelligence level. They see red color and start moaning about their losses.
Because they didn't bother to read and research first so each time they seen that they are in negative they start to cry like a baby, if only they do their task studying their investment then we won't see anyone to keep asking why or when things will happen, it won't just keep holding and wait till a new
height will be achieved,
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
February 08, 2018, 12:57:52 PM
These are just alarmists who are afraid of their shadow. I saw many such questions. They just do not need to pay attention! Sometimes they ask specifically such questions that would create more panic and bring down the price of coins for subsequent purchases.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 08, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
Not only bitcoin is not dead, but it's extremely resistant!
It's true, it has lost a lot of value in the last weeks, but... do you realize of what kind of crossfire of declarations, bans and threats was it the target in the last weeks?
Every other company would have collapsed without the possibility of recovery.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 12:33:05 PM
People talk like that does not know the history or nature of crypto. Most of them are newcomers. This happens few times within a year and come with more stronger. They are spreading lots of fuds and inexperienced  people panic and sell. But bitcoin always come back strongly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
February 08, 2018, 09:10:57 AM
On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

Bitcoin is going to be surpassed by ethereum this same year. It is not dead, it is just not evolving at the right pace and  the price to pay is going to be loosing the leadership.
Activity: 602
February 08, 2018, 09:09:40 AM
Yes, it's enough to frighten people already. We are already flying up and you are talking about the death of the bitcoin. The market has already turned its trend. We are now flying to the moon. So stop already asking about the death of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 08, 2018, 09:01:54 AM
It is some kind of group hysteria happening to people with low intelligence level. They see red color and start moaning about their losses.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 08:23:20 AM
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

I agree. I think many people are asking if Bitcoin is dead because its value kept on dwindling for several weeks now. However, I think those who are being panicky about it are those people who are maybe new to the market, or those that have made a big investment with it. We can't blame them though. It's really frightening; what's happening now is resulting to so many doubts in the market, and many people are even thinking too futuristic by saying that the cryptomarket is dead too. I just try to understand them because if I am in the same situation as them, I would also feel the same.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
February 08, 2018, 07:15:38 AM
Now it is coming back alive again and people will buy the top all over again!
Always like that! We cannot avoid them with the same old attitude towards bitcoin which I am sure is the same attitude they will always have towards life. They come giving you the news about bitcoin dying and then in few months time, they come back crying how they missed buying at the bottom. They also end up getting so bittered that they go around the forum embarrassing themselves by opening different topics on how bitcoin sucks, how it is going to end up in $0 and how they will be laughing out last, whereas they are crying inside and using that to console themselves. Best to always ignore people like this, as they are not even worth being listened to in the first place.
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
February 08, 2018, 07:12:28 AM
Yes every time the price of Bitcoin drop, many are predicting the death of Bitcoin, they said it many years ago and they are saying it now, and Bitcoin remains stronger than ever. I grew quite fond of these predictions which is giving me smile every time I saw it, As I post this, Bitcoin is starting to regain in value, eventually those who post negative will once again be silent.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
February 08, 2018, 07:11:30 AM

LoL., I agree with the statement. Everyone goes on complaining about Bitcoin's value status especially when the cryptocurrency market is down then people cried for Bitcoin whether it will be dead or it's the end of Bitcoin.
Cryptocurrency market isn't just about Bitcoin but it's the global market that affects everything on it related or not related to Bitcoin and Altcoins.
Bitcoin will stay alive, I believe, even it dropped as low as $1,000 then we couldn't say it's the end of Bitcoin because Cryptocurrency market is volatile and that's the fact.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 07:01:30 AM
If you think bitcoin is dead then you should sell all your bitcoin.

Bitcoin is still live.The price raise in bitcoin,will gives you the answer for this.Now the bitcoin is start to recover,so stop saying like this .It will reduce the new investor in bitcoin.So stop spreading of fake news about bitcoin to make the people panic.If you think bitcoin is dead,just sell all your bitcoin and get out of this forum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 06:47:51 AM
Now it is coming back alive again and people will buy the top all over again!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 06:42:28 AM
This question is really annoying bcz I meet it nearly in every tread. At first I was answering on such questions that you need to calm down, this is normal, the market is volatile and besides, there are a serie of bans. But now I want to say all of them: sell out all yours portfolio and forget about trading. If you ask such questions this is not your field of activity.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 06:36:28 AM
We shouldn't mind those kinds of people, they are just here to spread FUD to the holders. They are using the crypto crash as an opportunity to spread rumors because they don't fully understand how crypto market works. I believe that Bitcoin is recovering fast, we just have to HODL it tight.
Activity: 315
February 08, 2018, 06:19:06 AM
It isn't dead. It is just moving up and down due to market fluctuations!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
February 08, 2018, 06:09:14 AM
Bitcoin has a strange destiny: when it grows, it's a bubble. When it falls, it's dead.
Actually,  even after this crash, it has a 1000% gain on yearly base (and of course much more on a bigger span).
So, just don't listen to negative people. This is not the biggest crash in bitcoin history: a lot of times it was declared dead, but every time it has risen and has grown up again.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 08, 2018, 06:01:42 AM
Yes ! we must stop of asking if bitcoin is dead because bitcoin will never be dead nor vanished , it is a future currency in the world so there is no reason it will be gone/dead.
Often I see even hear people ask, I just laugh quietly because I think bitcoin will not die even though the price is currently in decline, but I'm sure in the future bitcoin will show its identity.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 08, 2018, 05:19:24 AM
if you delete all threads that are twice the forum is only half as big. People do not read much here. it is simply a new thread posted and the people then also answer. and then often 100 times the same answers come. that's just funny here. Here should be cleaned up properly so that the forum is better again
That could be true, though the same thing would happen if all the threads that talked about the price of Bitcoin were deleted as well.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 05:17:49 AM
Those talking about bitcoin dead they knows little or they are just coming to crypto space they don't known the power of the blockchain technology and what the technology will add to human existence bitcoin can't be sidelined at lest for years to come.
Pages:
Jump to: