Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead - page 11. (Read 1362 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 08:14:27 AM
On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol
Just don't mind those kind of people mate because they just want to ruined this forum.They just want to discouraged all bitcoin lovers for them to continue to do it all alone.And also because they are a greedy and a selfish type of people who always envy to the other people's success.I'll just hope that they will going to stop it and start to realized that bitcoin is a blessing.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 20, 2018, 08:12:37 AM
yes it is annoying against people who say as with the news that is not clear just to destroy prices in the market decline and there is a sale with panic
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 07:57:22 AM
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol
If i encounter those guys and telling me to sell all coins that i have. I just smile and say "Ok", but in my mind i say "poor guy, he doesn't know what he is talking about". Never argue to people who are close minded. You will just waste your time and energy. Just focus in your portfolio and enjoy the profit you are earning.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 20, 2018, 07:33:53 AM
Those people are just nothing. They say too much but didn't know what is really happening. They are just panicking about this dump. If they are holders, they will understand the situation and the risk. They're just people who gives their opinion.
Activity: 162
February 20, 2018, 07:13:41 AM
Much better if dont mind those individuals who's saying btc is dead. Nobody can tell that. We all know that its value is volatile. Not because its value decreases its totally a negative impact. They have to see the other positive opportunity on it. They could actually buy coins when the price is low then wait once it rise up again. They might gain a good profit.
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
February 20, 2018, 07:06:02 AM
People who know little about crypto-currencies will always ask such questions. And so they will ask one more question, which every year will torment them more and more: why am I a fool who did not buy bitcoin for $ 300 ... $ 600 ... $ 1850 ... $ 5000?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 07:01:41 AM
People who are far away from crypto always asking is bitcoin dead and so on, and only join bitcoin at high and never at low Smiley
Activity: 210
February 20, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

Yes, please stop asking that because it can make newbie wore confusing wheater it will die or not.
So better we make something different to support bitcoin grow so its not dying.
Activity: 168
February 20, 2018, 06:58:41 AM
That kind of people says bitcoin is dead are building their own negative ideas and opinion, they are people having doubts about bitcoin situation and to the crypto management, however, despite of the negative opinion and doubts of other people, there is a returns and good news about cryptocurrencies, that some establishments moving forward for adaptation of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. And it affects the development of price to go up higher.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
February 20, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

Most people who just figured out bitcoin a little late would most likely panic because of the market crash that started on the first quarter of the year. They have no idea that it happened a lot to bitcoin before it reached it's ATH last year. Bitcoin will never die, it crashes and bounces back again after a month or two.

And maybe these are people who entered crypto in december and bought bitcoin or some altcoins too high. You know, many people dont like to diversify, they just buy for all that they have and thinking that it will give profit anyway. The point is - it will!
But it takes some time. Maybe half a year, maybe year. But nobody wants to wait Undecided
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
February 20, 2018, 06:28:01 AM
Grin Grin You should be asking them now if they are getting in before it is too late. I really wonder how so many people think and really, I do not blame them. The mentality they had which is getting rich quickly with bitcoin is what is making them ask such a question and they really do not care about the long term which a reasonable and smart investor is always looking forward to.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
February 16, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

Most people who just figured out bitcoin a little late would most likely panic because of the market crash that started on the first quarter of the year. They have no idea that it happened a lot to bitcoin before it reached it's ATH last year. Bitcoin will never die, it crashes and bounces back again after a month or two.
Activity: 546
February 16, 2018, 01:07:10 PM
I also think it's time to stop this. Because if people say good news about bitcoin, then the overall news background will be much better than now, just do not have to say that bitcoin will soon disappear. He certainly will not disappear anywhere, who would not tell you here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 01:03:39 PM
I usually see the posts of bitcoin on the forum whether its dying or not, bitcoin is the father of all Cryptos and its not going to die as its the first recognised crypto in the space.

Maybe the newbies need more of research to know more about cryptos
Activity: 135
February 16, 2018, 12:51:47 PM
This is totally fud many new traders crypto just makes them Mad I believe the time will be silence fake news.in my opinion forget people who are talking to you that way.they want not only you but majority to get out of it quickly so that they can spread panic and fear to all the holders.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
February 13, 2018, 03:37:35 PM
Bitcoin can't be dead, beside Bitcoin is a living legend in Cryptocurrency community, Where every body need it, as an asset. Bitcoin current price does not mean, it has died or is not useful, but still yet is still leading on exchange market, working perfectly on trade base on buying and selling online as a full time business/job, Bitcoin come to stay.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 03:14:03 PM
There are so many , it's a comical situation . Many do not know where he came from and think that the bubble burst and in panic ran away . Selling everything at a loss
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 03:14:03 PM
Now is not the best moment to go out of the main crypto assets like bitcoin and ethereum. This had to be done much earlier. And now you can only wait patiently.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
February 13, 2018, 03:06:44 PM
So what if they ask ?
Why do you have a problem with people not very "skilled" with crypto currencies asking questions ?
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 03:03:46 PM
Haha things that hasn't have a life would never die anyway,, but perhaps they should use other term to describe the '' dead'' word they want to tell, since we have different vocabulary.
Pages:
Jump to: