Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead - page 9. (Read 1362 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
February 24, 2018, 08:21:59 AM
We can do anything with these guys Smiley. They can do anything they want and moan all the time is everything they did. But if the moderators ban all these guys I think it'll make this forum much cleaner. LOL. I think nobody will dare to create topic to ask about Bitcoin dead, Bitcoin price dump, the market is down,....anymore. But for now I think the only thing we can do is ignoring these guys with their topic Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 24, 2018, 08:17:57 AM
This is really funny, for just as the question of bitcoin dying spread like wildfire with the resultant fears, same way the bitcoin value reaching/crossing $20k mark has taken off like wildfire, with a resultant exultation this time.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
February 24, 2018, 08:01:59 AM
On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

People have to learn the characteristics of the markets. All they think is just their own profit, unfortunately. Blockchain is a great innovation, I think people should start trading with the cryptocurrencies after having the necessary information about that technology.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 08:01:44 AM
People who say BTC is dead are the ones who are trying to manipulate the price of Bitcoin. If there’s one thing the 65% market dip has been good for, it’s helping bitcoin whales get richer still. You speculate, they accumulate, and the gap between the rich and the poor widens. Now the market strategy is very clear to everyone.
And it is so painful they will always end up getting richer, and at the end, the rich ones keep getting richer why the poor ones who get scared with their manipulations, keep dashing them their money and then get poorer. It is unfortunate that the market is being controlled by some whales and that is what we just have to deal with and as decentralized as bitcoin itself is, the market is just so centralized.
Activity: 209
February 24, 2018, 07:52:04 AM
yah agree with you. just a few week bitcoin get down and having a red day. anyone getting panic and afraid. and now price go up again. bitcoin can't dead i think maybe we can just wait until the price going up.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 07:49:29 AM
On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol
Those people who do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin believes that bitcoin became dead.  I also feel intimidated with those people who discourages me and advise me to withdraw all my bitcoin holdings.  They bring negative vibes and discouragement to the bitcoiners.  For sure, those who listen to this kind of people will just end up regretting when time comes that bitcoin value increases up to 100% than its value at present.  
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
February 24, 2018, 07:46:58 AM
I am also annoyed everytime hundreds of topics about bitcoin asking if bitcoin is dead or the bubble is burst this is the kind of topics that keeps hounding this forum everytime their is a crash and all these are newbies or new to bitcoin who do not do a research on the history of Bitcoin
Activity: 35
Merit: 4
MORPHEUS LABS
February 24, 2018, 07:42:59 AM
I agree with you mate. Those are people who lack knowledge about bitcoins. They became easily scared whenever theres even a small dip thinking it will continue forever.
Activity: 336
February 24, 2018, 07:41:35 AM
Well, probably many are annoyed by beginners with such questions. But I know that Bitcoin is still gaining its importance and price, so I'm sure that its price is now low, and it will only grow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 07:41:26 AM
I will not go out of crypto, because I believe in it. In my opinion until Bitcoin is worth at least a thousand dollars, it is necessary to continue to be engaged in cryptocurrency. Of course those who went to high stakes, it is very painful.
Activity: 308
February 24, 2018, 07:41:20 AM

There are about 90% of such people here. They need at least the slightest excuse to start selling everything and say - "I said that it's all a bubble, that's the proof !!!". This is a little depressing, but hamsters always exist and will be on the market))
Activity: 458
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 07:37:57 AM
Totally agree! This conversations began in december, when commissions and transaction's time in BTC network was too high. Some people already started to bury BTC. But a lot of things happen since that time. For example - Lightning Network launch, that decreased commissions to extremely low fees.
BTC is going to live for a long time, I'm sure)
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 07:34:51 AM
There are many people like that, They start talking with ; Bitcoin will die .. etc. Dont look at that, just do your job. Believe yourself guys or go out .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 07:34:06 AM
let them do what they want, they are people who do not trust with bitcoin, if the rise and fall of the exchange rate I think it is natural, if they are patient then there will be no loss
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 24, 2018, 07:31:50 AM
Yeah , we hear a lot of sentences which start with " İf , if ,if" dont worry about these questions. Just research ,follow your instincts. Find answers , no ask a new question..
Activity: 224
February 24, 2018, 07:29:48 AM
I've heard talk about the death of bitcoin for a long time. But the more they did not prevent the bitcoin from reaching a price of $ 20,000. Yes, the market is now corrected. And this is a natural process. There is no constant growth or a permanent fall. Let everyone talk about the death of bitcoin, and we will increase our deposits.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 07:27:31 AM
If bitcoin will die, what altcoin will be on the top? Yes, you will answer that Ethereum is one and only candidate. But maybe there is some hidden king? Ripple or Litecoin as well. What do you think?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 07:24:42 AM
Well said my friend because bitcoin will not ever be dead its just common sense our technology right now is rapidly fast growing and bitcoin are one of the fruits of technology without bitcoin we are not here right now and altcoins as well
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
February 24, 2018, 06:57:40 AM

In the crypto money world, the data flow is increasing rapidly. Sometimes news can be bad. the color of the graphics can be red. bitcoin lives and will never die. Give it up now to think about it.
It seems to me that there are two different kinds of people, some who do not believe in Bitcoin, while others are those who have nothing to do and begin to write nonsense about the negative prospects for Bitcoin in the future. But there are circumstances that talk about the other, and this is the availability of maximum prices for Bitcoin and its demand on the market.
Grin That second category of people that you stated really made me laugh. You are very right and it can be extremely annoying but there is nothing we can do. Honestly, sometimes it even gets to the point of some people opening new account s just for the sake of spreading FUD.

It is crazy but I only blame those who even listen to them or pay attention to them. So many times this have been said, but the dumb ones will never just know that bitcoin is not dead yet.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
February 22, 2018, 07:50:59 AM
I think bitcoin will not die easily because its investors will not let that happen for the future bitcoin I guarantee will increase even higher even higher than before. I'll bet on that!
Unless we all decide and then declared we are done, then I do not see how the death of bitcoin will arise. Right now, the market is just plainly manipulated and it is concerning though. One time you think it is moving up and then the other it is going down.
It just simply shows how much some are playing with the charts, indicators to fool the traders. At the end of it all, bitcoin remains in a position to get better in the long run and anyone who wants to consider it dead will end up get old, dead while bitcoin is still very much alive.
Pages:
Jump to: