Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead - page 15. (Read 1362 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 12:27:47 AM
Even worse is "The wolf of Wall Street" saying that it will DEFINITELY die, what it MIGHT happen is that bitcoin stops being the 'king'. There are some other good candidates for that title...
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 12:20:48 AM
That people not really understand about blockchain technology behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. This technology given many benefits and advantages to their community, so Bitcoin never dead even many country does not regulated yet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
February 07, 2018, 11:29:30 PM
bitcoin is not dead, this is the annual cycle where the beginning of the year prices will always go down but because there is a lot of bad news so people do panic sell.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
February 07, 2018, 11:19:34 PM
I don't see bitcoin dying this year. I may still drop to $4,000 that will cause panic and more blood on the streets which I think is necessary to reach $50,000 this year.

In time, it will be replaced by a better technology - Ethereum is a very good contender.

i have positioned some 10% of my portfolio to USD and hopefully be able to catch the incoming major drop.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
February 07, 2018, 11:16:33 PM
On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

There are many people here who like to spread fear among the group I will not mention his name but He actually know who he is. Where here at this forum because We believe in the vision of crypto. If someone doesn't believe no more in Crypto then he can leave the group at anytime so that he will not add to annoying thread of this forum. BTC is back at the business...
I sympathize with you. I think new members should be consulted to gain more experience in the crypto market. We should be happy and answer them about the crypto market.
Let's join hands to build a great forum. I want everyone in the forum to have a lot of experience and be able to invest in the altcoins themselves to become rich. That's my opinion and I really just want the bitcointalk forums getting better and better.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
February 07, 2018, 11:11:02 PM
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

There are many people here who like to spread fear among the group I will not mention his name but He actually know who he is. Where here at this forum because We believe in the vision of crypto. If someone doesn't believe no more in Crypto then he can leave the group at anytime so that he will not add to annoying thread of this forum. BTC is back at the business...
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
February 07, 2018, 09:42:28 PM
Bitcoin will not die but it will multiply the Value. A lot of people are very worry about the price of bitcoin specially those are new in the world of digital currency. A lot of panic selling why the price drop but they don't that the price will back to the highest is will make another history.

#Datarius
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 08:52:21 PM

It's super annoying when people keep asking if bitcoin is dead.
They are panic because they think they will lose their money because the price is falling.
The price will rise soon, stop asking that question, this year will be a good year for bitcoin too.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 08:24:43 PM
Absolutely I agree.Everyone is always giving the same answer.This really lowers the quality of the forum.Managers should do something
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 07:23:17 PM
Its always fake news and causes the market to crash, even when china and korea ban didn't make the market drop so drastically. How does india ban make so much fall in one day? makes no sense.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
February 07, 2018, 07:21:12 PM
Most of the people who always ask if Bitcoin is dead are the same people who are really excited when Bitcoin reach new high and make a lot of noise that direction. The truth is that a lot of people trading crypto don't have a lot of faith in Bitcoin and block-chain technology.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
February 07, 2018, 07:12:55 PM
I know the question is annoying but it does reveal the trepidation that many people will have. It's understandable why they feel that way.  People in general have an understanding of their country's fiat currency. They probably know it can go through inflation or deflation. But they don't expect to wake up tomorrow to see their fiat currency go to zero. With these digital assets that they don't understand, it's understandable why they think Bitcoin can disappear tomorrow.

Expanding these markets will take time and education. Don't expect newbies to not be concerned.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 07:06:19 PM
All this trash talk about the system has been a cancer from the start. This sickness has spread throughout the board trying to break down the spirit of every functioning member. And if we are weak and so easily influenced by negativity, then we would most probably break down and crumble. We must teach ourselves to be aggressive towards these "elements" so as not to be influenced by them.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 07, 2018, 06:42:09 PM
Forget about those people who are talking to you that way. They know nothing about cryptocurrency and they are all talk. They want not only you but majority to get out of it quickly so that they can spread panic and fear to all the holders. And by just lurking to different boards and sections of this forum you can see many posts that are talking that way.
and most of thay users are trolls,that no other intentions but to make panic for the holders to sell for the market to drop.so when the price goes down on their target value.they will buy more coins and wait for growth and boom.instant money this person has no heart for others but only for themelves.
That's how they are working because they know nothing and they really just want to spread FUD to the community in able to make those little investors in panic. People like those are really existing and they are adding the impact from those whales that are also doing something to make the price lower and give wrong info to the world. Its not only "this" person but they "these" people, group or organization are only thinking about themselves and allocating time just to bring bad news.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
February 07, 2018, 01:37:49 PM
yes its not a good ideal using those kind for world on bitcoin public groups, because many people invested all there money in this currency using those kind of worlds like (bitcoin is dead or will bitcoin ever raise again) will be hotting them especially to those new investor, so will need to speak positively.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 07, 2018, 01:36:10 PM
Even the ones asking these questions have a strain of faith in the coin, specially the ones invested in it. The others, well, there regret gets momentary relief.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 07, 2018, 01:32:00 PM
When price of bitcoin goes down, they start to talk about bitcoin is dead. After big corrections we see new All Time High. Then they say bitcoin is a balloon. Its a vicious circle. I know it is annoying but do whatever you want, you will hear same things.
You spoke my mind. There will always be haters no matter what and it would be in our best interest to simply ignore them since arguing with them will not get us anywhere. I have been dealing with haters and scammers in the crypto world for a long time now and I feel this is the most effective and efficient way to deal with them. The supporters of Bitcoin will always outnumber the haters no matter what and that is all that matters at the end of the day which is why I urge everyone not to pay attention to the haters and simply ignore them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
February 07, 2018, 01:17:55 PM
When price of bitcoin goes down, they start to talk about bitcoin is dead. After big corrections we see new All Time High. Then they say bitcoin is a balloon. Its a vicious circle. I know it is annoying but do whatever you want, you will hear same things.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 12:54:42 PM
Many people don't have the patience . I think that all cryptocurrency is a technology of the future, now it is very young, so any news and it goes up or down , but over time everything stabilizes
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 12:47:42 PM
Again we are talking about the same thing several times!!!Crypto industry is not supported by any state in the world, and the more it is popular,the more we hear that it is the end and it is a bubble! Don't listen to anyone and play your game and everything will be fine. Many expect easy and fast income, but most people lose their money because they don't even study this market and technology, they just listen to the opinion of the crowd!
Pages:
Jump to: