Pages:
Author

Topic: 〖ⓉⓊⓉⓄⓇⒾⒶⓁ〗 Stop Bots + Proxies From Using Your Faucet - page 2. (Read 18801 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501
best thing to do is use Step Four
there is anyway to stop proxy users from earn only i mean how to make them enter and see the index or main page but disable the reward botton or redirect them to error page when they hit on get reward
any genus way here  Huh
Yes there is... in function you can put a if code for proxy die code
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
there is anyway to stop proxy users from earn only i mean how to make them enter and see the index or main page but disable the reward botton or redirect them to error page when they hit on get reward
any genus way here  Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 2
Hi to all
As we all know, detecting proxy is one of the basic strategy. The better one is to analize what user is doing on the website. After analysis we are able to decite whether is a real user or a bot. My small team has wrote early beta of the service allows the recognize the bot.

If you are interested in, please write to me

also please take a look at:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-detector-for-faucets-im-searching-2-3-sites-for-making-real-tests-1501132

best!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
If your using a xapo script or it might  work in faucetbox here is a way to let them go to your page but not able to collect as a proxy,

Code:
//We do not allow proxy here
 if(@fsockopen($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], 80, $errstr, $errno, 1))
{
  $view['main']['result_html'] = '

Sorry Proxy not allowed !!

';
    $message                     = "Proxy";
    goto error;
  }
  $q = $sql->prepare("select * from users where LOWER(username) = LOWER(?) or ip = ? order by claimed_at desc");
  $q->execute(array($username,$ip));
  $row = $q->fetch();
I also tried this script and the one from the OP, but it's both not working, I test my site with several proxy apps and sites and I can still access my site.

The most effective way is via the .htaccess file.

The problem is, it is also blocking my local IP.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
If your using a xapo script or it might  work in faucetbox here is a way to let them go to your page but not able to collect as a proxy,
snip
This would likely work somewhat, however would throw some false-positives for anyone with Port 80 on their network open (E.G running a web server, using a public WiFi network and other things all may have Port 80 open), not to mention this port can simply be remapped if needed meaning attackers can bypass this anyway. You can even check if it is open on your network here, if it is this script will block you.

What about VPNs? or VPS?
OpenVPN automatically uses Port 80, however this can be remapped to a different Port as the page describes allowing it to pass. My AWS VPS currently has Port 80 closed, meaning this script would let me pass using it.
Activity: 658

Code:
{

';
    goto error;
  }
  $q = $sql->prepare("select * from users where LOWER(username) = LOWER(?) or ip = ? order by claimed_at desc");
  $row = $q->fetch();

What about VPNs? or VPS?

Code:
{

';
    goto error;
  }
  $row = $q->fetch();
Activity: 56
Hi,
I can't find
in my faucetbox template.
Where should I put this?
?
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
i cant understand last step (of 4th method)
I M NEW
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Has anyone tried Cloudflare (And maybe the "I am under attack" mode) to prevent bots? I just switched it on on mine, will report back in the next days if i dont forget.
Waiting  for your report about prevent bots by Cloudflare.

cloudfare = problem adsense Sad
You can googled for solution.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Has anyone tried Cloudflare (And maybe the "I am under attack" mode) to prevent bots? I just switched it on on mine, will report back in the next days if i dont forget.

cloudfare = problem adsense Sad
Activity: 546
I use the math captcha but there is a slight problem,
The referral becomes http://xfaucet.digi-eye.xyz/math.php/?r=address instead of the original http://xfaucet.digi-eye.xyz/?r=address

Notice the math.php appended on the original ref link? Is there a way to fix that?
legendary
Activity: 39
Activity: 728
I applied both step 1 and step 2 but now I cannot access my faucet using my mobile provider showing that I'm behind a proxy. I removed the anti proxy then and things are already working ok. Is that really the case? Is it because the mobile providers are using some kind of proxy as well?
legendary
Many bots/bot owners pass through these already. We need new tricks Smiley

Solution would be some capthcha with several simple games randomly, one of them need to play before claim. Just a thought..
Yeah, but that need dev sickles .

They could earn by that too by showing ads Smiley
we need to understand that faucet owners needed also extra earnings
I don't know why bots has been develop since it just an easy task
to solve captcha.
Bots develop not only for solve captcha task.
Activity: 756

Solution would be some capthcha with several simple games randomly, one of them need to play before claim. Just a thought..

we need to understand that faucet owners needed also extra earnings
I don't know why bots has been develop since it just an easy task
to solve captcha.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: