Pages:
Author

Topic: 〖ⓉⓊⓉⓄⓇⒾⒶⓁ〗 Stop Bots + Proxies From Using Your Faucet - page 7. (Read 18802 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
So the "proxy check" only checks if you can connect to port 80 or not? That is a very bad solution, not only is the possibility of false positives high (I got rejected from one faucet site just because I run a local WampServer), but what about proxies using other ports?

Edit: I saw that you also used Getipintel. Still, the chance of having false positives is high.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
this YOURTEMPLATE if you don't change anything is probably "default"
like this ../faucet/templates/default/index.php
He isn't asking about FaucetBox, please read his post. Paytoshi is a bit different.

Since the Paytoshi script is a bit more split up into how it does things, the file that you're looking for is probably at this path:
../themes/default/index.html.twig
The other files are aptly named for what they do, though index.html.twig is likely the one you want for editing the main body of your faucet.

Thanx bros. as soon as paytoshi works ill try it.and write here what happened.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
He isn't asking about FaucetBox, please read his post. Paytoshi is a bit different.

Since the Paytoshi script is a bit more split up into how it does things, the file that you're looking for is probably at this path:
The other files are aptly named for what they do, though index.html.twig is likely the one you want for editing the main body of your faucet.

I worked a long time ago with paytoshi, I completely forgot for .html.twig files.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher

legendary
(ROOTDIRECTORY/faucet/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/index.php)
i couldnt understand that. where is it in paytoshi script. can anyone help me?

Activity: 784
(ROOTDIRECTORY/faucet/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/index.php)
i couldnt understand that. where is it in paytoshi script. can anyone help me?
Activity: 350
i am remove math captcha from my faucet, i do not solve problem with correctly math question
I would like to hear some idea with double captcha, definitely bots passing by funcaptcha.
does anyone have experience with solvemedia vs. funcaptcha, who's better?

You can do it .
1st captcha at login page
2nd captcha when user make a claim
Hi, how do the captcha on login?
Activity: 868
i am remove math captcha from my faucet, i do not solve problem with correctly math question
I would like to hear some idea with double captcha, definitely bots passing by funcaptcha.

You can do it .
1st captcha at login page
2nd captcha when user make a claim
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
your site just shows a blank page to me.

of course im not behind any proxy.

i was thinking using your steps but im worried of blocking real people (or people not behind proxies).
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
can you explain who to open the math chapacha in a new popup window like your site ?
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
Unless SolveMedia has suddenly upped their security tenfold, FunCaptcha is almost certainly better. SolveMedia is flawed in that all that's needed to complete it is for the user to input text, which can be fairly easy for a bot to solve with some human assistance.
legendary
Activity: 257
Merit: 251
hm. thank for this share.
i try to put math step on faucet, but have two erorrs
first i have line: Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in /home/domains/domain.com/public_html/faucet/templates/default/index.php on line 1

this is 1 line:

I'm unsure what the second problem is, though you do not need that line. FaucetBox starts a session on it's own, so you can just remove/comment out that session_start();

yes, you're right for this, seems that is not need that line. thanks

but still problem with answer the math question correctly!.

I get that a lot as well (the second problem).
I answer the math question correctly but it still tells me that I'm wrong.
legendary
first i have line: Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in /home/domains/domain.com/public_html/faucet/templates/default/index.php on line 1

this is 1 line:

I'm unsure what the second problem is, though you do not need that line. FaucetBox starts a session on it's own, so you can just remove/comment out that session_start();

yes, you're right for this, seems that is not need that line. thanks

but still problem with answer the math question correctly!.
legendary
In Memory of Zepher

this is 1 line:

legendary

this is 1 line:

and second: I'm sorry but you have to answer the math question correctly!. Please go back and use a caculator.

but i am 100% sure to answer coorect math problem  Grin

any idea where i am wrong?
regards
I think it would be good that instead of opening a page with the notice of
Code:
I'm sorry but you have to answer the math question correctly!.
It was for example a popup
Thank you very much, now fits image  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
Take a look in my faucet, please: bitcon-catcher.com/faucet

Ate the page bottom there is a second simple captcha. I will improve it changing text/numbers to image or something better soon.

My point now is about other problem.

I would like to transform this captcha in a mandatory captcha as the first (funcaptcha). I mean if the visitor claim without solve that captcha the faucetbox script (PHP) won't send the reward and will return: missing parameters.

How could I do that? Do you know how?

I checked your faucet, I really like it! The captcha is mandatory already, isn't it?

So so... Hehehe... The second captcha is "mandatory" but coun be broken altering the javascript through a firefox tool/plugin.

But this is working fine for now.

Soon I will improve it.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
Make sure your math.php file looks like THIS.

Also, you deleted the wrong one. Delete:
Code:

and use:
Code:

Pages:
Jump to: