Pages:
Author

Topic: 〖ⓉⓊⓉⓄⓇⒾⒶⓁ〗 Stop Bots + Proxies From Using Your Faucet - page 3. (Read 18802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Many bots/bot owners pass through these already. We need new tricks Smiley

Solution would be some capthcha with several simple games randomly, one of them need to play before claim. Just a thought..
Yeah, but that need dev sickles .
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Many bots/bot owners pass through these already. We need new tricks Smiley

Solution would be some capthcha with several simple games randomly, one of them need to play before claim. Just a thought..
Activity: 240
Greetings guys, I found this list of IP that I think can help us

Code:
https://lists.blocklist.de:4343/lists/

Nice Thanks..
Activity: 350
Greetings guys, I found this list of IP that I think can help us

Code:
https://lists.blocklist.de:4343/lists/
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello sir.

Google bring me here.

I think this script has a problem (or no), because when I join to some sites it give me "It would apprear you're using a proxy, so please, go fuck yourself!".

I'm not using proxies or anything like that. Still, I go to myip.es to check my IP, and show me my IP, not a proxy. Next I go to amibehindaproxy.com, and it show me "No proxyserver detected.". So I decided to google the error, and I see this page at first.

I check the site of script http://check.getipintel.net/check.php?ip=heremyip, and show me -6. I don't know what is mean.

The bad is that my IP is static so I can't change it. I'm from Spain (I don't know if your script block spanish people).

Is for that or what else?

Sorry if my english is pretty poor, but I needed to ask you. Thanks.
Activity: 308
Thanks for sharing this preventive measures to protect sites from bots. This is really helpful to anyone who owns a faucet. If you're looking for a script to stop bots, I would recommend this one. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
most users also dont linke antibot clicks Wink

Because anti bots are hidden behind ads but if you put antibot at clear visible place then surly people have no problem to click only 3 antibot links . it just takes 2 seconds extra .

see user friendly antibot links here http://faucetrank.com/faucet
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
most users also dont linke antibot clicks Wink

I also have this problem . the image does not load .

Use antibot script easy to add and prevent bots .
typing any math question user would not like that.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I also have this problem . the image does not load .
Activity: 588
I'm having a problem with the final step of the secure image captcha  Sad

Where do i upload math.php after save it? And how do i link it on "action="math.php""?

I uploaded math.php to the root folder and linked as "action="/math.php"", but my faucet keep saying "Fatal error: Class 'Securimage' not found in /home/vhosts/www.cryptobox.xyz/math.php on line 4" when i try to get a reward.

Will You please share the link of this image captcha anti-bot?
I have the same problem, where should I put the file "" math.php"" HuhHuhHuh

put the math.php fiel in your root directory !

Does not work.

It has an error in the image.

Captcha image.

The same error also >>>
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

put the math.php fiel in your root directory !
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Hello everyone , it worked , but I have a problem, the result is , I have to double click! , As I change the text color, to black?

http://i65.tinypic.com/21e3mnb.png
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Trust
I'm having a problem with the final step of the secure image captcha  Sad

Where do i upload math.php after save it? And how do i link it on "action="math.php""?

I uploaded math.php to the root folder and linked as "action="/math.php"", but my faucet keep saying "Fatal error: Class 'Securimage' not found in /home/vhosts/www.cryptobox.xyz/math.php on line 4" when i try to get a reward.
if you are using anti bot links and still your faucet boted then all faucet owner should start to worry because it means now bots know how to solve them.

ah I switched web host and it didnt copy over the htaccess file. My goodness does it make a difference! I will also install antibot links.

Should make some difference . Add anti bot and feel the difference.
Activity: 603
if you are using anti bot links and still your faucet boted then all faucet owner should start to worry because it means now bots know how to solve them.

ah I switched web host and it didnt copy over the htaccess file. My goodness does it make a difference! I will also install antibot links.
Pages:
Jump to: