Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!! - page 31. (Read 24167 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 08:31:50 AM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

I think btc and eth both make good profits, but because of the view that people see that it is the first to attend, more people will invest in btc than eth, I have never compared both because for me both are equally profitable , and I myself invested in both of these cryptocurrency, and indeed I benefited from both
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 08:22:59 AM
Bitcoin is the first digital cryptocurrency. And one more important thing about bitcoin is most of the people don't know more about other cryptocurrencies. There are many people which have only known about bitcoin. This kind of popularity bitcoin has. As well bitcoin has the highest market capitalization. Ethereum is also doing very well right now but bitcoin is far better than ethereum.
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
October 03, 2018, 08:22:27 AM
Hello,

Is it obvious that people will continue to compare ETH with BTC and also other crypto like XRP, Stellar etc... It is the way the market is working while people expressing their feelings and expression.

Personnaly I just think that they have both advantages and they will continu to grow one and the other
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
October 03, 2018, 08:12:45 AM
We cant blame them if they want to compare the two. Its like any other product that can be compare depending in how it perform and help an individual. These two coins are the top coins known in the market. Bitcoin is considered the king of all coins while the ethereum is catching up (but at the moment is not consider as equal to bitcoin). Its like a good friendly competition between the two. Its a matter of how people will adopt the two coins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
October 03, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH.

And you just did the opposite when you said stop comparing BTC with ETH. If anything, the only comparison that could be made perhaps is the value it brings to investors and holders of each.

Besides that, there is really no comparing the two. They are a market of their own. When bitcoin imposes more liquidity as cash, ethereum imposes more functionalities to crypto transactions. Their attributes as to the blockchain may remain the same but their functionalities are broadly different.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 07:59:10 AM
goooooooood
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 03, 2018, 07:51:23 AM
As far as speculative asset is concern, both are comparable. I used to think the Ethereum used to have this strong fundamentals, but since its dramatic fall, I speculate that its more on a investment platform today similar to bitcoin. But technically, of course there are a lot of difference, but since everyone seems to not care about the fundamentals anymore and more of thinking how can they make money out of the ecosystem then for me, not much difference, in my opinion.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 03, 2018, 07:51:10 AM
you're right, Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins. but if ethereum is better than bitcoin it might not be time. because Bitcoin is still the king of crypto currencies. but bitcoin has no development. it is precisely ethereum which has a large growth due to its smart contract. and that makes Ethereum a lot in the rush of investors. this only takes time. I think bitcoin and ethereum are competition.
Activity: 210
October 03, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

Comparing these two coins is not quite delicate, in my opinion! Bitcoin has shown us the ability to use Blockchain technology! and ETH was already on the way, who was laid before him!
Activity: 350
October 03, 2018, 07:44:58 AM
Yes that would be a mistake if you compare ETH with BTC. The bitcoin is the father of all the coins and it has the biggest dominance. About %53 marketcap belongs to the BTC. Ethereum were strong yes but not anymore, the price went down like 1/7 ($1.4000 to $200) and the Ripple has taken the the second line with the 22 billions of dollar market cap.
Activity: 223
Merit: 111
October 03, 2018, 07:38:00 AM
BTC has a long history and We can strongly say BTC is the king of Cryptocurrency. We can't compare ETH and BTC because ETH still in the childhood and Have long journey. BTC and ETH blockchain still developing and Personally I believe both projects

True, we have to consider that Bitcoin has been around four years longer than Ethereum.  Eth is still taking baby steps and has a long way to go in future development.

Where has the time gone? It's already been 10 years since bitcoin was started Shocked
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
October 03, 2018, 07:37:31 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are cryptocurrencies of different nature. The main task of Ethereum is to act as a platform for creating new projects. But as a means of payment, it is also used. Bitcoin has the main function - the accumulation and storage of capital. They are different, yes.

What are you saying? Bitcoin has the same task as Ethereum, to be used as a crypto currency. The thing is that the platform of Ethereum is easier to make another fork of new crypto currencies than on the platform of Bitcoin. There are no main task really, they are just made for the efficiency, for the innovation of the currencies that we are currently using these days.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 03, 2018, 07:34:52 AM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

Lol this is a million years issue and as i believe theres no topic created nowadays regarding comparison of these two coins,and how can you expect about the battle when ripple now is entering the competition?

So you’re arguing about nothing today.better check the market first before crying about something who does not exist anymore
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://moviehdinfo.com
October 03, 2018, 07:28:45 AM
BTC has a long history and We can strongly say BTC is the king of Cryptocurrency. We can't compare ETH and BTC because ETH still in the childhood and Have long journey. BTC and ETH blockchain still developing and Personally I believe both projects
Activity: 140
October 03, 2018, 07:24:11 AM
I think be it ethereum or bitcoin each of them have there uniqueness,people are bound to compare there differences infact in due time more altcoin will face comparison with bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 03, 2018, 07:04:10 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are cryptocurrencies of different nature. The main task of Ethereum is to act as a platform for creating new projects. But as a means of payment, it is also used. Bitcoin has the main function - the accumulation and storage of capital. They are different, yes.
Activity: 118
October 03, 2018, 06:45:44 AM
And.. STOP COMPARING BCH with BTC!!!!!!!!! Tired with that kind of bch spam elsewhere!
Not comparing BCH with BTC but Comparing ETH with BTC.
Though these two cryptocurrencies are the best, one is more better than the other "simple comparison". BTC has many advantage to ETH as ETH equally has more advantage to BTC; but BTC still remain the most preferred coin and most popular in crypto industry.  
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 06:45:11 AM
I agree with you, but we can not stop the debate from investors. They can compare to find the best investment strategy for them. Bitcoin and ETH are the best and most invested virtual currency. But bitcoin is still the best virtual currency because bitcoin price fluctuations always affect the value of other altcoin even  ETH.
Activity: 109
October 03, 2018, 06:38:53 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin are both good and most promising tokens, you cannot compared it by their means and functions they have both similar in same ways only their pricing are given..
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
October 03, 2018, 06:34:02 AM
The comparison between Bitcoin and ETH is quite limiting. Bitcoin is the most valuable virtual currency on the market, it is the standard compared to the Altcoins, the movement of Bitcoin in the market affects the remaining Altcoins. However, Bitcoin technology is the old technology here for 9 years. Meanwhile, ETH is a new technology, used in trading is better than Bitcoin.

that is the biggest problem with comparisons that take place. you people only repeat the same thing that you read once without putting any thought in it!
what you call "outdated" technology for bitcoin is the same exact technology that ethereum is using without any difference at all. the minor changes like reducing the block time and calling addresses "accounts" are not making ethereum's technology any different nor advanced.
a different technology is something that coins such as DAG coins are using, or at the very least a PoS coin is using not the same thing that is using the same technology as bitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: