Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!! - page 26. (Read 24133 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
October 19, 2018, 09:08:14 AM
Bitcoin was the first currency ever created and it is a symbol of all the crypto space. Moreover, it is the most stable and popular coin on the market right now. But I disagree with you, because I am using Ethereum more often than Bitcoin and the bigger part of the community as well.
Ethereum's popularity is almost equal to BItcoin, but that doesn't make ethereum better than bitcoin,i think bitcoin is too superior in comparison to any altcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 19, 2018, 08:57:05 AM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

One thing I will agree with you is that really Bitcoin is doing far better than Ethereum but nevertheless, both of them are good. I cannot conclude yet about Ethereum because things can changed at any time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
October 19, 2018, 08:52:07 AM
Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

It is similar to comparing batman to superman or marvel and dc, but it will never stop, because there is no way to find certain winner, because they have different destenies.
Activity: 294
October 19, 2018, 07:43:32 AM
Bitcoin was the first currency ever created and it is a symbol of all the crypto space. Moreover, it is the most stable and popular coin on the market right now. But I disagree with you, because I am using Ethereum more often than Bitcoin and the bigger part of the community as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 07:33:24 AM
ETH proved that it is not able to hold, when the entire market falls. BTC lost 50% of value while ETH lost 84%. There is no way to compare them.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

The comparison between BTC and ETH is usual because, in the current cryptocurrency market, BTC and ETH are the two most likely cryptos. BTC was born before ETH, but perhaps the current ETH is more potential crypto because most ICO projects now use the ETH-ERC20 Token platform.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
October 18, 2018, 07:19:50 PM
I don't know why and how people compare between BTC and ETH. Bitcoin is like the king of the cryptocurrency! Every other crypto coins are dependant on Bitcoin, even Ethereum also. Without Bitcoin, other coins will not stay longer! The crypto moves with the Bitcoin's movement. So, This is not right to compare between BTC and ETH!
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
October 18, 2018, 07:13:24 PM
If we only see the price, of course Bitcoin is better because it gets a very far price and the comparison is also very far from ETH, but if we look at the function given, of course the ETH is very superior even though BTC was made before ETH, therefore both coins complement each other so we can't compare it because both are Crypto.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
October 18, 2018, 07:08:13 PM
although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself.
both eth and btc are the best coin. But did you see ETH has a more features than BTC? I can't understand why you can said btc is doing far better than ETH?
I know BTC was created first than any another cryptocurrency, But you can't that say BTC always number one..

I choose my logic, in 2000 some people using yahoo for ceated an email, but in 2010 maybe all people choose gmail from google than yahoo.

Bitcoin also same like yahoo. But the price of cryptocurrency maybe can't exceed the bitcoin
Activity: 596
October 18, 2018, 06:41:24 PM
For me, the best coin is also bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency and cannot be compared with ether. However, ethereum is also good in its own way. I'd rather invest in him, too.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 06:26:00 PM
I agree with you. No need to compare the two coins. They are completely different and perform different functions. Each coin is good in its own way. I think they are both worthy of attention.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 05:35:33 PM
Coins are compared by people who treat them as investment assets and do not understand the mechanics of their work, such people want to invest and quickly make a profit, they are not going to figure out what they are and just want to get an answer to the question where do they invest their money, even if The answer does not make sense.
Yes,a lot of people comparing every coin but it seems the result are coincidence .Every coin has different platform they produce but for me as long as I can gain profits both side that what's important for me .
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
October 18, 2018, 05:19:51 PM
Coins are compared by people who treat them as investment assets and do not understand the mechanics of their work, such people want to invest and quickly make a profit, they are not going to figure out what they are and just want to get an answer to the question where do they invest their money, even if The answer does not make sense.
OTC
Activity: 196
October 18, 2018, 05:10:07 PM
Period! Stop comparing ethereum with bitcoin. Bitcoin is incomparable and still remains the king of cryptocurrency. Ethereum is no match for bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 18, 2018, 04:54:42 PM
As long as bitcoin and ethereum exist there are going to be people that are going to compare them, while I agree that there are many differences between the two coins to make a direct comparison at the same time people are always going to compare them because there are many members in the forum that think that ethereum is a better coin and deserves to take bitcoin spot.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 18, 2018, 04:38:08 PM
Even if they were on the same path being a cryptocurrency they play as different role in this room. Think of it as different genre of music, one being metal and other being pop.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 04:34:30 PM
It is normal for people to always compare features of things with another just to know the one that is superior between them. Comparison is not a bad thing but it should be done without speculative motive.
Activity: 504
October 18, 2018, 04:03:53 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum are actually very interconnected because they are the two most powerful projects and they appeared one of the first on the market of cryptocurrencies. Yes, perhaps they should not be compared, because they are too different in their purpose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
October 18, 2018, 03:57:30 PM
I don't think that it is such a bad thing to compare these two coins, and any other coins. I know that people like to make these comparisons, just to make certain judgement on them, and there is literally no harm in that. While bitcoin might be such a great coin, it is okay to compare it with other coins just to see how well they are doing different, and make other theories.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 01:19:01 PM
It is not true to make such a comparison. Bitcoin is the beginning of everything and the most valuable coin. Ether is a system that uses thousands of tokens with features that we can call a revolution. Both very successful Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: