Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 62. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 09:01:54 AM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
You have a point but I think it is normal for a investor to complain for the things that they have done before. Maybe they made it wrong so they are complaining.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 05:35:37 AM
i fully agree with this points because its really true that if we cannot swim we are not going to jump in a pool so without understanding the depth you cannot jump into crypto its already so risky so patience is the key of success
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 05:27:56 AM
I fully agree with the author of this topic. I think that those of you who have or have their own business, perfectly understand that all investments are a risk! And crypto currencies can not be an exception to these rules, there are more risks in this direction than in any other business, but the chance to get a jackpot here is also greater.
Activity: 238
July 07, 2018, 02:03:39 AM
In an increasingly difficult life we ​​need patience, perseverance and never give up. If you see the sluggish world of crypto then we need to take a positive attitude. There is still some confidence that things will improve.
Activity: 77
July 07, 2018, 02:02:56 AM
Keep calm and look at your 70% down portfolio in a year instead of panic selling and regretting later. Rather than trying to day trade in a bear market, you might as well spend the time educating yourself about the technology and innovative projects on the horizon. Just my two cents.
Activity: 44
July 07, 2018, 02:00:37 AM
mental readiness is the most needed in starting investments especially investing in Bitcoin...don't be disappointed when your money disappears in a few hours, and do not be too happy when your money increases in a few hours, you should be able to control your emotions if you want to succeed in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
July 06, 2018, 07:43:07 PM
Cypto is not for the feint of hearts. If you want to earn more expect to go through all the tough dips and FUD. Most of the crybabies in crypto are newbies investing it all without knowing its risk then blame everyone for their loss.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 07:40:26 PM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

I think you are so right. In my opinion, the people who are crying are just the people who doesn't understand the periods and price characteristics of the cryptocurrencies. I hope they learn that, without patient, you can get no profit in crypto.
Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 04:52:25 PM
If a person puts his last money - which can not be done in any case - of course he will cry and worry for every reason! real players understand that it's possible both ups and downs.
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 04:50:10 PM
Yes, I agree with you. everyone knew that the price of bitcoin could fall.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 04:48:29 PM
Everything pump and down in crypto, even btc, be patient and you will be happy)
well, i do not think that we should give up at the first failure, but it is arongto entet cryptocurrency world without knowledgr
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
of course, peopel are akways trying to handle things, but if you can not cope with something, ometime it is better to let go
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
July 06, 2018, 04:42:53 PM
Everything pump and down in crypto, even btc, be patient and you will be happy)
Activity: 28
July 06, 2018, 04:39:33 PM
why bitcoin falls in the price of crying can be here and in crypto project Socratus you want to stay
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 06, 2018, 04:38:29 PM
Surprisingly sound ideas from a beginner who started this topic. I also advise everyone to pay attention to high risks and not invest in crypto currency money that would be dangerous to lose for you and your family.
Activity: 277
July 06, 2018, 04:36:05 PM
Well said, you are right! Everybody should try to enjoy the ride. Witout valleys, you have no peaks! See a valley as a good chance to buy!
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 04:28:11 PM
true, now this is what happens many people feel uneasy with the market that continues to show down trend. they feel that they are losing a lot of money in crypto, but they just keep blaming and pessimistic about this, so if it keeps getting worse it should be patience and wait a few more months. I also still keep a lot of assets but enjoy now and do activities to keep looking for additional assets continue.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 04:24:18 PM
People when faced with obstacles start to panic, to be nervous. But here in crypto currencies there is a constant change in the market, and prices are constantly changing. It is necessary to be able to adequately react to this situation.
Activity: 238
July 06, 2018, 04:19:10 PM
true, now this is what happens many people feel uneasy with the market that continues to show down trend. they feel that they are losing a lot of money in crypto, but they just keep blaming and pessimistic about this, so if it keeps getting worse it should be patience and wait a few more months. I also still keep a lot of assets but enjoy now and do activities to keep looking for additional assets continue.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
July 06, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

yes it is true that investment can be considered as gambling, because it can be a profit or loss. so do not assume that inevstasi is always profitable. moreover you are investing in virtual currency that the price is unstable from time to time. so take the risk if you invest in btc or other altcoin
Any body investing in cryptocurrency must have the balls of steel due to the high volatile nature of the market. If one is now well prepared before coming into cryptocurrency, such a person always feel the bear run most. But if proper research is done, I think anyone should be able to bear the market trends and make something out of it. If the market goes up, you take profit if it comes down, you cut your loss and move on.
Pages:
Jump to: