Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 63. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 06, 2018, 11:28:35 AM
It is the nature of man, don't even bother yourself about it. People react the most natural way to fear and getting more of it into their heads gets them paranoid. FUD causes too much discomfort and could even lead to panic selling and when they see the potential for advantage they are like vultures who take the opportunity hungrily. So its more of comfort that man would settle for, than live despite the discomfort or hardships. What they actually need now is education. Educate them more about bitcoin and let them see the big picture behind and if they will understand it maybe they will be thinking same as you are. This is just what we are being humane.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 11:17:35 AM
I think that we should have expected similar changes in the market and therefore we need to make forecasts for better understanding.
Activity: 93
July 06, 2018, 07:15:10 AM
It is very right, people who are saying that they do not like crypto because they have lost their money are seem ridiculous because there were literally gambling themselves.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 06:38:54 AM
Yes, I agree with you.If someone starts to get involved in bitcoin then he must know and be prepared for the fact that its price can be very small and very large.And why do you think bitcoin is only profit and only for profit.I really like the technology and I see the future in it.Earning is not the goal but the means
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 06:37:47 AM
High risk provided high income of course, and all of us who has jumped in this pool should be aware of that. But, at first we need to always remember that do not risk more than what you can afford to lose. There is always up and down in every business
Activity: 217
July 06, 2018, 06:30:25 AM
I don't understand why anyone needs to cry if every year btc bring more and more profit. Even if you bought it when price was too high all you need to do - wait, check my picture Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/YRdyfWN.jpg

Statistics are great, I will wait until 2019 to wait for you to update your photo =))
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 06, 2018, 06:26:12 AM
yes you really better stop cry cryptocurrency cryptocurrency because the price is naturally falling because it has experienced a very high rise once and of course the price after the fall will certainly go back up again.
Activity: 104
July 06, 2018, 04:29:50 AM
It is really tiring to see people whining about the prices of crypto being down as if they did not know that the crypto market is a very high risk one and with such volatility that is associated with the prices, there is bound to be numerous price fluctuations from time to time. They need to relax and take a deep breath, it's not even that bad.
Activity: 130
July 05, 2018, 06:16:36 PM
Yes,I think that those of you who have or have their own business, perfectly understand that all investments are a risk! And crypto currencies can not be an exception to these rules, there are more risks in this direction than in any other business, but the chance to get a jackpot here is also greater.
Activity: 28
July 05, 2018, 06:12:35 PM
why cry if you can earn in crypto project Socratus
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
July 05, 2018, 06:09:38 PM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
yes it is true that investment can be considered as gambling, because it can be a profit or loss. so do not assume that inevstasi is always profitable. moreover you are investing in virtual currency that the price is unstable from time to time. so take the risk if you invest in btc or other altcoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 05:59:38 PM
I do not see the point of panic - the market has always been cyclical, then the growth is falling. Now it's absolutely normal, big players are squeezing the weak small ones, they are hoping that they will freak out and leave the market, selling their tokens cheaply. And after that start a new pump as usual.
Activity: 164
July 05, 2018, 05:56:20 PM
Cryptocurrency is taking the heat currently, the value of the coins are low and most are still losing it, the major coins such as BTC and ETH, are the major losers and most of the users have since panicked . Some even selling off cheaply, such are character shown by none believers who can't handle the weight.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 05:47:19 PM
increasingly more humans come that allows you to make a short income, while no longer getting the initial expertise approximately the cryptocurrency. people in their screw ups can be blamed most effective himself
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 06:16:41 AM
I do not see any reason to cry and posting something like “crypt is scam” and so on. I think that we need learn new techniques and methods how to trade on decreasing market.
Activity: 62
July 05, 2018, 04:58:21 AM
People when faced with obstacles start to panic, to be nervous. But here in crypto currencies there is a constant change in the market, and prices are constantly changing. It is necessary to be able to adequately react to this situation.
Activity: 120
July 04, 2018, 01:35:06 PM
I agree with you, in the business world of profit or loss, getting or losing is a common thing. if you do not want to lose you must be careful in making decisions. in crypto down and up it is normal.
Activity: 64
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 01:25:34 PM
I totally agree with your statement. I'm so annoyed by this people that do nothing but crying about market, like:"market is red, this is the end of crypto"
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
July 04, 2018, 06:55:51 AM
these people crying about Crypto did not educate their selves first before entering this market which I've seen so far, mostly of them are newbie in the market and did not even research about the risk involve when investing in Crypto, these people are just victim of pure hype, the saddest part is when these guys invested in all time high of bitcoin around January and that is the worse thing.
Activity: 111
July 04, 2018, 06:40:21 AM
Why anyone needs to cry if every year btc bring more and more profit. Even if you bought it when price was too high all you need to do. Crypto market down and up, Don't be worry. Every people in crypto happily digest profit wit lot of happiness, but some people don't know how to digest lose? It is always in our hand and this crypto world is full of surprises. We don't know at what time we should get profit or at what time we should get lose. The ride is responsible for its own stuff. In simple words- do anything at your own risk in this world!
Pages:
Jump to: