Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Panic Trading! - page 10. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 09:11:57 AM
It has been noticeable that social media these days is exerting panic calls all around. These posts serve no real purpose except to take clicks and views while not helping the cryptocurrency community at all.
Keeping a cool head at times of bearish runs is no trick but is also far from easy. Even the best of us fell into the trap of panic responses, losing even more as a result. Keep the stress out of the trading business and invest only so much that you can afford to lose. We would also recommend small investments at the times when bitcoin and altcoins gradually lose value, since the period when they rise up will come.
Share here your "quick and dirty" techniques to keep calm while trading and experiences when you panicked so to help others recognize it as well and stop it in time!

https://www.cryptocointrade.com/education/avoid-cryptocurrency-trading-mistakes/
stop panic it never helps you in what situation always positive and calm down. being panic will bring you down so so must believe on what you can do and trust on yourself even its hard, if you startin for being trader avoid you emotions and calm
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 20, 2018, 08:55:08 AM
It is very difficult to ask people not to panic in a trade that involves a certain amount of capital, most especially when the market has been seen overtime to be going down by the day. Considering the fact that the fate of cryptocurrency is not yet known, makes it even more difficult for investors to keep calm.

For an investor that is a novice in crypto, this might be true

however, for the experienced crypto traders its not a new thing

They play along with dips

Check history, nothing is new

Numerours dips, FOMO's, fuds

keep that panic in a trash bin
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 07:44:18 AM
It is very difficult to ask people not to panic in a trade that involves a certain amount of capital, most especially when the market has been seen overtime to be going down by the day. Considering the fact that the fate of cryptocurrency is not yet known, makes it even more difficult for investors to keep calm.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 07:11:39 AM
There was always and always will be panic trading! How would people come up with technical analysis if there is not greed and panic. Its natural, and always in some boundaries!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 20, 2018, 06:50:50 AM
If we need to look at the current market situation, we can actively say that we are in the period of the month of the month and that investors are constantly selling panic in this period. Especially in the last few months, there is a serious wave of panic and this wave is growing day by day we can say very comfortably. As long as this process continues, I think that the bear period will not end and that investors will continue to suffer continuously and I will not be wrong. In particular, we should also consider that the current market conditions may continue to worsen and may even deteriorate for a certain period of time.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 20, 2018, 06:50:12 AM
experience is one factor that might be a measure of when is the right time to sell immediately and also the opposite is the right time to keep hold of it. so in my opinion for the type of traders who tend to experience panic in terms of trading, I don't think they have enough experience in trading. and I believe experience is like a lesson that will be received by every trader.

Too right. In my early days starting out I was a lot more subject to panic trading because I had not experienced certain price movements etc. Having gone through that I used that experience to learn when's best to buy and sell and how to better control my emotions. Panic selling is always induced by something and in some scenarios it may be the right decision for certain people because we do not know their circumstances. As for what's the right decision in the long term and excluding real life commitments and circumstances then only on a very rare occasion will someone make the best decision by panicking and in those times it will almost be entirely down to luck.
I think we need to keep calm of we are going to trade. Because panic trading can make us loss a huge amount of profit. If we are going to trade we must think possitive and we also need to calm down so that we can think many more idea or maybe strategy to earn. It is really amazing to trade we can really gain on it but we also need to be more smart on trading feild for good.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 06:20:20 AM
Panic trading results when emotions come into play, personally I have managed to conquer it by ensuring a reasonable low entry and not going all in at once, using the 1/3 rule which implies buying gradually as price drops will help average the losses and give better profit chances during reversal. Panic traders often come with make bad decisions and it is caused also by inexperience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
September 20, 2018, 05:32:35 AM
experience is one factor that might be a measure of when is the right time to sell immediately and also the opposite is the right time to keep hold of it. so in my opinion for the type of traders who tend to experience panic in terms of trading, I don't think they have enough experience in trading. and I believe experience is like a lesson that will be received by every trader.

Too right. In my early days starting out I was a lot more subject to panic trading because I had not experienced certain price movements etc. Having gone through that I used that experience to learn when's best to buy and sell and how to better control my emotions. Panic selling is always induced by something and in some scenarios it may be the right decision for certain people because we do not know their circumstances. As for what's the right decision in the long term and excluding real life commitments and circumstances then only on a very rare occasion will someone make the best decision by panicking and in those times it will almost be entirely down to luck.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
September 20, 2018, 05:20:16 AM
Talk to me about that. Panic sells or trades is the most older stuff around the crypto currency world and I guess it should not be surprising that it could be be the reason for worst trades happening around the global market. This has also led to disturbance of the project developments as huge capital loss is always seen from the trading or exchangers platform. This effect can be seen more on the bounty and ICO formation stages where hunters will panic sell because they may think that the ICO prices cant be reached and thus if they want to earn bucks then they must dump, that the first panic event we can see always. Similar things happen when market is under performing.

And nothing can stop that panic sellers from selling crypto for fiat. News mostly add more panic with their headlines, many newcomers here create topics with only one agenda, to scare people. Ico`s are good example, people are selling new tokens as soon as they hit exchanges, that push the price down, with their actions panic sellers are just causing more panic on the market. People will never learn, and this is not a peak yet, we will have many more up`s and down`s in the future, real trouble is yet to come. After so many years I`m kinda use to it, I have my own plan and I stick to it no matter what anyone else is saying, it`s what anyone with a little brain is doing in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 20, 2018, 05:18:59 AM
panic at the time of trading, of course it can bring us considerable losses. well, so we have to stay calm, and try to take advantage of the situation. panic makes a big loss, therefore, taking a decision that can make you minimize losses.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 20, 2018, 05:08:19 AM
Talk to me about that. Panic sells or trades is the most older stuff around the crypto currency world and I guess it should not be surprising that it could be be the reason for worst trades happening around the global market. This has also led to disturbance of the project developments as huge capital loss is always seen from the trading or exchangers platform. This effect can be seen more on the bounty and ICO formation stages where hunters will panic sell because they may think that the ICO prices cant be reached and thus if they want to earn bucks then they must dump, that the first panic event we can see always. Similar things happen when market is under performing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 20, 2018, 04:26:33 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
September 20, 2018, 04:21:21 AM
It has been noticeable that social media these days is exerting panic calls all around. These posts serve no real purpose except to take clicks and views while not helping the cryptocurrency community at all.
Keeping a cool head at times of bearish runs is no trick but is also far from easy. Even the best of us fell into the trap of panic responses, losing even more as a result. Keep the stress out of the trading business and invest only so much that you can afford to lose. We would also recommend small investments at the times when bitcoin and altcoins gradually lose value, since the period when they rise up will come.
Share here your "quick and dirty" techniques to keep calm while trading and experiences when you panicked so to help others recognize it as well and stop it in time!

https://www.cryptocointrade.com/education/avoid-cryptocurrency-trading-mistakes/
Early panic sellers will make some profits but if they gets react very late then they are in the losing side the panic selling is really a part of the crypto community because this is unsecure form of storage value so it is not a strange thing if people get panic while the prices fell so they will try to save their capitals by selling it immediately.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
September 20, 2018, 04:04:27 AM
panic trading can hit anyone but I am sure if the panic trading is a beginner trader, because if a professional trader must be calm facing the current situation that is still unstable. so a beginner trader must also stop trading panic in order to maximize profit.

Not only with the beginner aswell with the oldies since anyone attach with certain emotions with the dump will get affected so much for the downfall happening on the crypto space and we can certainly experience that one remember if there's a fud came out the dump will follow and that's why I think there's no anyone can stand to see their capital/profits are melting down. Maybe on this we should learn on how to cut losses and do buy backs to retrieve what we loss and earn for that opportunity.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 20, 2018, 04:02:04 AM

the advice doesn't work that way anymore when bear market keeps going on. saving at least a thousand of your money helps than losing more of it. panicking and selling actually helps you than just hold. after selling you can decide whether you buy back or leave crypto behind. we all heard this advice since the first quarter of the year, you realize by now that its the opposite that they do.
Those advise are just to turned traders to what directions they wanted people to take, the problem with when newbies start to follow especially when
downwards movement it brings more dumped making things more complicated and bring fear to its holders, people needs to realize that analyzing situations and making a good decision in each time changes needs to be done, you can survive if you are flexible and you are willing to take some
risk from both bull and bear market.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
September 20, 2018, 03:49:08 AM
Only uninformed people panic sell or newbies which is about the same thing. Smart investors and traders profit from the moves of the market. I don't care which way does bitcoin and altcoins go.. If they go down I will be able to accumulate more and these bargain prices and profit more when the bull market finally arrives. But you need to have pretty refined skills to successfully trade on a bear trend. Remember that 95% of the traders are losers! Risk management and controlling your emotions is essential.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:43:13 AM
when I started trading I was often stuck in a situation where market prices continued to decline and this made me panic. the start of my trading was a big loss, then I learned the trading indicators and the factors that influenced the price fluctuations so that this picture made me more able to hold back. the market needs dynamics to keep traction going on every time, when there is a decline there is definitely time to increase and in crypto it does not take long than you invest in real business.

The best way to avoid panic is to set stops and to calculate your risks, I think. And then to follow your own system.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 03:07:56 AM
panic trading can hit anyone but I am sure if the panic trading is a beginner trader, because if a professional trader must be calm facing the current situation that is still unstable. so a beginner trader must also stop trading panic in order to maximize profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 03:07:10 AM
Trading itself is panic one because we never reach to our expectation when you don't have any belief towards market it is good to stop panic trading. Don't simply just follow other prediction, just learn before trading otherwise you will be in loos.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 20, 2018, 02:50:06 AM

the advice doesn't work that way anymore when bear market keeps going on. saving at least a thousand of your money helps than losing more of it. panicking and selling actually helps you than just hold. after selling you can decide whether you buy back or leave crypto behind. we all heard this advice since the first quarter of the year, you realize by now that its the opposite that they do.
Pages:
Jump to: