Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Panic Trading! - page 4. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 02:56:54 AM
in my opinion, to be successful in trading we must be able to control emotions well, keep calm and don't panic because if you panic it will only make you lose and can't think clearly so that you will make the wrong decision
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 02, 2018, 02:37:06 AM
Ye's just focus what you always doing in trading to not discourage,To avoid lossing your profit if your always panic in trading always panic traders selling early for those coins they have.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
October 02, 2018, 02:12:35 AM
yes you are right you should be able to stop when you panic then you will only get a loss which certainly will make you more depressed, you should not panic and keep calm when the price falls, make sure you keep selling more than the price you bought.
coping with emotions is not easy because we must be patient in a situation where the market is not good at controlling the emotions of ourselves
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 01:44:02 AM
yes you are right you should be able to stop when you panic then you will only get a loss which certainly will make you more depressed, you should not panic and keep calm when the price falls, make sure you keep selling more than the price you bought.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
PLAYGAME.com
October 02, 2018, 12:36:12 AM
I think we have noticed that problem many times recently. However, The fear is too big now so there is only way to prevent panic trading that are the acceptance from many governments and corporations
Activity: 1050
October 01, 2018, 10:55:06 PM
The traders need to understand the risk before trading so they can keep a cool head when something bad news appear, and they should got a reliable source of news, so when some rumour come out, the trader already know where to check the news and doesn't fall into the hoax news
right, news greatly influences a person's psychology to take action. with deceptive news, someone can move market. traders who do not have mental endurance will be target
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
October 01, 2018, 08:26:40 PM
It has been noticeable that social media these days is exerting panic calls all around. These posts serve no real purpose except to take clicks and views while not helping the cryptocurrency community at all.
Keeping a cool head at times of bearish runs is no trick but is also far from easy. Even the best of us fell into the trap of panic responses, losing even more as a result. Keep the stress out of the trading business and invest only so much that you can afford to lose. We would also recommend small investments at the times when bitcoin and altcoins gradually lose value, since the period when they rise up will come.
Share here your "quick and dirty" techniques to keep calm while trading and experiences when you panicked so to help others recognize it as well and stop it in time!

https://www.cryptocointrade.com/education/avoid-cryptocurrency-trading-mistakes/
it is easy to say that panicking is controllable but the truth is when you saw your folios drops upto 40% and up for sure you will jump up the chair and start to sell,many of us here easily says PAtience or keep holding but in behind of their mind is pushing to sellnd cut the losses.

Stop folling around instead only those bitcoin holders nust keep holding but talking about altcoin is different thing ,always sell when starting to drop and don’t wait for bigger lose to sell
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
October 01, 2018, 07:15:48 PM
The traders need to understand the risk before trading so they can keep a cool head when something bad news appear, and they should got a reliable source of news, so when some rumour come out, the trader already know where to check the news and doesn't fall into the hoax news
Activity: 490
October 01, 2018, 06:48:00 PM
Indeed the impact of the panic greatly affects the price of the majority of coins so that the current difficult situation must be anticipated in order to provide the opportunity for traders to create income every time and the economy can run well again.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
September 30, 2018, 12:39:02 PM
There are many articles and videos about trading and there are some threads that will also help you or you can ask some members here it will truly help, but my suggestion is find a better exchange that will suits you or like a beginner exchange that is not hard to use and next get some capital money and find a good coin that will give you profit but make sure you make a research about it and now you can start trading.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
September 30, 2018, 12:27:53 PM
Stop panic in trading because that feeling will not give you a right decisions. In trading, you should accept the result of your decisions. Read and research first to get an idea. Each trader has a technique to survive and to get a profit.
The market is really in dump and it has been already for quite a time so we cannot blame others to make panic trading especially when the market continues to fall even more.But i believe if you are a good trader,you won't be affected with this phenomenon because crypto investment is highly risky and the coin itself has so much volatility from the very start.
Activity: 518
September 30, 2018, 12:25:27 PM
Yes, Stop the panic trading because from this kind of act you can obtained a lower income or the worst it a huge loss which is not great for your finances.
You should stay calm and be more focus in order to create a decision that can help you to obtain a income for your future.
indeed that is what should be done by every crypto trader, because most of the panic will be bad when we trade, and can cause us to experience a very large loss, stay focused and calm in trading even though whatever has happened in price movements in the market, so whatever the decision and determine with a calm mind, it will produce good results.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 11:02:41 AM
Stop panic in trading because that feeling will not give you a right decisions. In trading, you should accept the result of your decisions. Read and research first to get an idea. Each trader has a technique to survive and to get a profit.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
September 30, 2018, 09:01:57 AM
Yes, Stop the panic trading because from this kind of act you can obtained a lower income or the worst it a huge loss which is not great for your finances.
You should stay calm and be more focus in order to create a decision that can help you to obtain a income for your future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 07:09:43 AM
if they dont panic sell how you can make money from them. if everyone just hold. how we can make huge profit with cheap price. you dont need to care about newbie. they will learn alot after loss their money

You do not say so! I have seen only a few guys, who understood their mistakes. Most of the fellows choose the wrong path again and make the same missteps. Most of the panic sellers and traders always repeat their mistakes.
Activity: 630
September 28, 2018, 10:01:45 PM
When there is downtrend in cryptocurrency market,  I try not to force it.  I like to see things for what they are and accept situations especially those situations have little or no control over.  I have stop trading my coin for a while now, I only buy when I see the offer I can not refuse!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
September 28, 2018, 09:46:02 PM
when the market situation falls and the difficulty to rise, so many traders are carried away by the panic that they sell some of their assets. to control feelings of panic does take time, we must train our psychology to be stronger. Besides that, always follow the latest news to minimize our losses.
But they'll have to learn eventually to survive, the market has been this kind of trend even before, if they want to succeed
they need to study the price trends and history, we maybe down big but we should not panic because it's normal in crypto and we will always rise again.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
September 28, 2018, 07:59:46 PM
when the market situation falls and the difficulty to rise, so many traders are carried away by the panic that they sell some of their assets. to control feelings of panic does take time, we must train our psychology to be stronger. Besides that, always follow the latest news to minimize our losses.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 28, 2018, 08:02:58 AM
Panic trading will be there always, this thing might not be done by all, but in cryptocurrency trading, most of them do so. The market being so volatile sometimes, it's tough to control your emotion, fear being one of the strongest emotion acting here. But this can be curbed if the individual have proper knowledge which kind of help to boost the confidence.
panic now has become a natural thing in crypto trading, we have millions of users and they have different psychics, there is no way they are all not afraid and not panic with the changes that occur, surely some users will experience panic, who must we do is not stop it but are friendly with existing conditions and formulate the right strategy
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 07:44:52 AM
I realize that for beginners like me when trading, if prices go down there is always a feeling of panic and want to always sell it even though I know that it will lose my capital, I have done it for a long time, and I arrived at the point where I analyzed the Display Chart Trade very seriously and very enthusiastically. I see that prices will go up if I have a little patience. then I will benefit because the price will rise if it has decreased more. So I have concluded not to sell with panic anymore, because it's wrong.
Yeah it is natural you will feel unhappy when you lose your money, although you are not selling in low price but still you will be panic because you have invested to make some money and when you cannot make money naturally you will be disappointed and even withdraw your money form crypto trading. Most of the people do this when they lose their money due to fall on the price.
Pages:
Jump to: