Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Panic Trading! - page 2. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 05:56:43 AM
This is very good advice. You need to make a huge effort to learn how to control your emotional state. Most people do not want to learn, hope for good luck and eventually lose their money. I wonder when this will all be over?
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
October 09, 2018, 04:59:02 AM
If a truth trading is a very risky venture and you cannot make money if you think you will not lose and all your trading are going to be positive is not going to work out very well.  Therefore you should not invest into cryptocurrencies if you cannot control yourself emotional.

I guess you will experience that emotional trading in your first time in crypto, but after that and you also do search more knowledge has been gathered. I guess by your next attempt in execute trading in cryptocurrency you will not get panic.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 04:17:21 AM
I totally agree that panic trading can cause many loses.
The best option if you just started trading - simply use stop losses, or don't trade at all.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
October 09, 2018, 03:54:37 AM
If a truth trading is a very risky venture and you cannot make money if you think you will not lose and all your trading are going to be positive is not going to work out very well.  Therefore you should not invest into cryptocurrencies if you cannot control yourself emotional.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
October 09, 2018, 03:28:29 AM
It has been noticeable that social media these days is exerting panic calls all around. These posts serve no real purpose except to take clicks and views while not helping the cryptocurrency community at all.
Keeping a cool head at times of bearish runs is no trick but is also far from easy. Even the best of us fell into the trap of panic responses, losing even more as a result. Keep the stress out of the trading business and invest only so much that you can afford to lose. We would also recommend small investments at the times when bitcoin and altcoins gradually lose value, since the period when they rise up will come.
Share here your "quick and dirty" techniques to keep calm while trading and experiences when you panicked so to help others recognize it as well and stop it in time!

https://www.cryptocointrade.com/education/avoid-cryptocurrency-trading-mistakes/

Mostly I agree with you because panic will not helping. If we have a good money management panic will not happen because we still have back up fund for buy back, only need more patience to wait. Market is bad for any activity, cut loss is nightmare and hold is boring. Up to you just see the chart and analyze again to find better solutions.
with panic we cannot think correctly, so what we do is the wrong step. after that disappointment will arise and we get worse in error. for that intention to commit to holding and enduring full patience
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 09, 2018, 03:11:31 AM
It has been noticeable that social media these days is exerting panic calls all around. These posts serve no real purpose except to take clicks and views while not helping the cryptocurrency community at all.
Keeping a cool head at times of bearish runs is no trick but is also far from easy. Even the best of us fell into the trap of panic responses, losing even more as a result. Keep the stress out of the trading business and invest only so much that you can afford to lose. We would also recommend small investments at the times when bitcoin and altcoins gradually lose value, since the period when they rise up will come.
Share here your "quick and dirty" techniques to keep calm while trading and experiences when you panicked so to help others recognize it as well and stop it in time!

https://www.cryptocointrade.com/education/avoid-cryptocurrency-trading-mistakes/

Mostly I agree with you because panic will not helping. If we have a good money management panic will not happen because we still have back up fund for buy back, only need more patience to wait. Market is bad for any activity, cut loss is nightmare and hold is boring. Up to you just see the chart and analyze again to find better solutions.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
October 09, 2018, 02:43:52 AM
Controlling emotions and in ourselves is very important when the market is floating. because this emotion can lead to loss. emotion. both passions are important things we must control
well, this is something that is always reminded every time trading. however, sometimes lust is greater and keeps us going. well, maybe learning to control lust will be very good at trading. thankful for every profit you get.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 09, 2018, 02:32:24 AM
Controlling emotions and in ourselves is very important when the market is floating. because this emotion can lead to loss. emotion. both passions are important things we must control
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 01:44:28 AM
It is not easy to stay calm in trading especially if all coin has decreased too deep. I see that many people still get panic on this and they cannot hold any longer and many of them are attracted to sell the coin at the low price. I agree that we must learn about how to not panic in every situation so we can remind calm and we can make a decision regarding what happened in the market.
You right, you know not all panics are experienced by only newbies, most users also experience the same thing especially if there is a big deeps, but what distinguishes experienced users with newbies is in responding to that panic, they won't let panic take over their choices

I can say maybe all trader will become panic especially if one or two or more coins move together and it makes the traders cannot thinking which coin that he will pick. Sometimes I laugh when I see this situation and fortunately, I have a high-speed internet connection so I can choose the coins with fast and I don't delay the trade, and I can get the profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 01:09:28 AM
It is not easy to stay calm in trading especially if all coin has decreased too deep. I see that many people still get panic on this and they cannot hold any longer and many of them are attracted to sell the coin at the low price. I agree that we must learn about how to not panic in every situation so we can remind calm and we can make a decision regarding what happened in the market.
You right, you know not all panics are experienced by only newbies, most users also experience the same thing especially if there is a big deeps, but what distinguishes experienced users with newbies is in responding to that panic, they won't let panic take over their choices

You can look at the prices of Bitcoin from another point of view. Just think that it was very strange when BTC jumped up so high close to the end of the last year.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 08, 2018, 10:18:18 PM
Activity: 347
October 08, 2018, 12:27:11 PM
Bitcoin prices fell sharply and the crypto market became bleak. If we were holding Altcoins or Bitcoin at the time and when trading was always puzzling at times, i thought it would be the best and the most experienced in the crypto market. Such as you need to be calm and confident to keep trading and investing as well as waiting for the glorious moment will come.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 12:09:00 PM
Traders, admitted or not. It have feel panic trading, because they experienced a significant decline. However for me, only a holder. Feel comfortable and don't feel panic at all about weakening value of bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
October 08, 2018, 09:24:54 AM
This is why I prefer trading with predefined strategies most of the time, and automating their execution.  This way, I'm taking my emotions out of the mix.  I feel like with a well defined strategy that I am confident in that the strategy will be successful so I no longer need to worry about making a decision in a panic.
People are not using money they can afford to lose on investment that's the real problem. If you are investing into bitcoin and you panic sell whenever it goes down that means you are afraid of losing that money, if you invested the money you can afford to lose than you wouldn't have panic selled everything when it dropped a bit.

People who invest money that they can afford to lose just watch bitcoin go down and even rebuy from lower amounts to drop the averages and stay calm knowing full on well that bitcoin one day will go up and they can sell than. So just make sure you let everyone know they should invest the money they can afford to lose.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 02:59:32 AM
Activity: 789
October 04, 2018, 12:53:31 AM
I am sure that panic causes the negative side of the market. people start to sell coins in a panic and the market falls.
Start to ell these people who is beginners on this market.Who have some experience at least a year's time will not to panic. Experienced people know that the market is manipulative and that it can be easily dump or pump.
The main thing to know is when to buy and sell.)
Activity: 244
io.ezystayz.com
October 03, 2018, 06:14:04 PM
Dont stop them,so they might all lose and will leave our community here,if that happens then we are free from stupid panicking member.because for me they must all gone so the fake news creators and the fud provider wont succeed anymore if we are panic free community
if the creator of the fake news will disappear I think the market price will return to normal and when trading can get the maximum price and won't panic sell. so I think we must remain consistent with the current condition and don't panic sell.
Fake information will be hard to get out of this market because the information is created by speculators that aim to control the market at their will. I think investors should be familiar with these things in order to survive and develop in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 03, 2018, 04:24:13 PM
I am sure that panic causes the negative side of the market. people start to sell coins in a panic and the market falls.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 01:16:47 PM
Dont stop them,so they might all lose and will leave our community here,if that happens then we are free from stupid panicking member.because for me they must all gone so the fake news creators and the fud provider wont succeed anymore if we are panic free community
if the creator of the fake news will disappear I think the market price will return to normal and when trading can get the maximum price and won't panic sell. so I think we must remain consistent with the current condition and don't panic sell.
Somehow if that's going to happen it would be boring as hell to look at the price moving too slow or might not want to move because all of the people are waiting someone to let them lose their investment. And as for today spreading fake news and lies seems to be a bit of a good strategy for someone who wanted to quickly earn from the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
October 03, 2018, 12:49:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: