Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 10. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 19, 2018, 05:04:08 PM
The current situation in the market only has a positive effect on the cryptocurrency and its future. Now only smart investors remain on the market, and all the random guests who came on the wave of HYIP have already left. This is a period when the soil is being prepared and all the necessary tools for serious investors, so that in the future the price will grow hundreds of times.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
October 19, 2018, 05:01:56 PM
You are right. It is just the period of time.

Market saw the bottom already, we just need to be patient.

Cryptomarket must be taken seriously. It is not a bubble. Year by year it gains trust and more and more investors. And it is just the beginning.

There will be much more in future. Now it is just a bear fall. We will see real green market soon. No need for panic.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 19, 2018, 04:56:38 PM
Most of the dumps that we have had in the crypto space were as result of panic. Panic cannot do any good thing than to make you dump your coin immaturely. It has affected me andi have learnt some lessons as a result of that.
When you believe in a coin, do not be cajoled into selling it before time.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 04:53:36 PM
I only panic because I don't see a green market. Bulls, come already. I'm tired of waiting for you to get together and decide to come to the market.
Activity: 336
October 19, 2018, 04:47:34 PM
Even until tonight before I go to bed, this eye is still seeing and watching about the situation of the cryptocurrency that is still weakening. But this doesn't make me too sad, I'm sure and optimistic that everything will pass and change the fresh crypto season. Stay motivated by friends !! Cool
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
October 19, 2018, 04:44:31 PM
I have not panicked for a long time, but every day the enthusiasm becomes less. A new bull market is needed for inspiration. I know that the number of participants of bounty and airdrop, as well as traders has decreased significantly, as a result of such a long fall in the market.
Activity: 277
October 19, 2018, 04:41:38 PM
Yes, you are absolutely right! Don`t panic. Be patient en try to enjoy the ride! In time, everything will gonna be alright.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
October 19, 2018, 04:39:30 PM
Well, I also believe that you can get nothing in panicking in a market like this. I think it is much better that you believe the capability of cryptocurrency and its usage in the near future that said to be the greatest innovation of the trading system.
Activity: 266
October 19, 2018, 04:37:22 PM
I fully agree with you. Currently, you need to save your cryptocurrency portfolio. Increasing it with more promising tokens. As the market slowly comes to life. People can not already without cryptocurrency there is no alternative more reliable for the transfer of shadow capital
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 19, 2018, 04:35:19 PM
We really need that as many people as possible believe in cryptocurrency and understand its meaning. Then the long-expected NATURAL growth will begin. And manipulators stay away.
I already very much try not to lose faith in the cryptoforeign exchange market. But many my acquaintances cease to trust and begin to sell the saved-up cryptocurrency. But I can't explain to them that it is bad and to stop it.
Activity: 224
October 19, 2018, 04:27:49 PM
We panic only because we are not sure of some of our positions. If I knew exactly what positions will take off in the bull market - I would not panic.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 19, 2018, 10:36:01 AM
Panic moods in the market are beginning to fade because today it already seems to many that the price of $ 6000 is considered normal, but with you we understand that the situation is clearly not normal, so we are waiting for the normal situation to make money on it.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 10:32:33 AM
panic is usually owned by beginners, because they are afraid to miss the highest price, then they buy at the highest price.
but now I have begun to be able to control my panic, to get profit we must be able to master our panic
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 19, 2018, 10:32:19 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

That is the first necessary belief that every investors must to have when join in this market. Everything is still very new and has lots of risks but at the same it also bring opportunity to earn a huge profit. There is no financial market like that . So, one is to continue to beleive, two is to save money in the bank
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 19, 2018, 10:28:26 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
agree with your opinion, currently the market has experienced a significant decline but that is not the first time, a few years ago it also happened, so keep holding the coins you have and waiting for the market to return high
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
Despite the fact that in 2018 the cryptocurrency did not reach those peaks that were in 2017, do not panic. 2018 is a transitional year that will allow crypto to rise in 2019.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
October 19, 2018, 10:21:35 AM
We really need that as many people as possible believe in cryptocurrency and understand its meaning. Then the long-expected NATURAL growth will begin. And manipulators stay away.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 19, 2018, 09:37:29 AM
Calls for patience continue from February 2018. And there is no benefit from this. We must be able not only to buy coins, but also to sell them in time to minimize our losses. This ability is very important.

The fact is that you are looking at a time frame of 6-8 months and you think that this is a long time when, as for a crypto market, such a period does not matter at all, look at the situation globally in the long term. After all, if you were told that in 5 years you would become a millionaire, you would not be too lazy to wait.
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 19, 2018, 09:33:54 AM
Calls for patience continue from February 2018. And there is no benefit from this. We must be able not only to buy coins, but also to sell them in time to minimize our losses. This ability is very important.
You are right we have to have an opportunity not only to buy, but also to sell. There is a lot of appeals about patience and they still keep people from sale. But at me it is already fair it was not necessary to tell beliefs almost.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 09:31:43 AM
People who sit in the market for a long time, do not panic. We are just waiting for better times and trying to make some money outside the market in order to average.
Pages:
Jump to: