Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 5. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 28, 2018, 07:12:36 PM
Yes that's true the crypto was falling somuch the price and some of us in here are on start panicking and thinking on when gonna be back to high price. But ill think it was going to long to recover of it. But in this situation maybe we should calm ourselves and believe that in the time of recover we will earn or sell our coins we have.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 06:28:15 PM
Believing in bitcoin is your choice, it depends on you on how you adopt it.  But if you truly believe what crypto can do to you you will not panic or fear to accept it. Sometimes you may failed but it doesnt mean you will quit instead just believe that crypto will change your life and help you.
Bitcoin could be worth a lot someday. I feel that the holding is making the price go up much more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 06:24:58 PM
Believing in bitcoin is your choice, it depends on you on how you adopt it.  But if you truly believe what crypto can do to you you will not panic or fear to accept it. Sometimes you may failed but it doesnt mean you will quit instead just believe that crypto will change your life and help you.
1DC
Activity: 448
October 28, 2018, 06:04:05 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

They also need to set some goals in order to believe so that they didn't  easily lose hope everytime the market falls.  They tend to sell most of their coins just to comfort themselves believing they don't lose anything on their investment. 
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
October 28, 2018, 05:58:51 PM
I've started to believe , so I am not panic seller. I am the only person among my friends who still believe in crypto potential.
I am blockchain enthusiast and I can't imagine world without crypto
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 05:43:03 PM
I fully agree, the market is always cyclical , and always when it falls he recovered just someone will be able to wait for the recovery and someone is not
Activity: 336
October 28, 2018, 05:31:00 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

I really like your thought. I fully adhere to such a decision. Selling your coins at falling prices is stupid. It is better to wait and hope that they will grow in value.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 28, 2018, 05:20:24 PM
It is not just about believing, but know what to believe in. There are some coins that do not worth investing in, else you would loose your money. Some coins just have the tendency of being abandoned by their developers. Perhaps after making their profit. So know when to sell such, but for good coins, don't be allowed to be cajoled into selling before time, else you might just end up blaming yourself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
October 28, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
I believe that in the future the crypto market will have a movement to increase, and because of that the hodl is still the strategy I choose. I strengthen myself not to panic, because panic is the beginning of loss.
I agree with you, dude. indeed, at this time we have not found any significant improvements in crypto, it's just that there is clearly no decline over the beginning of last year, even the price of BTC is still far above the beginning of last year.
Activity: 756
October 28, 2018, 12:21:27 PM
yes, I agree with you, because panic is a very detrimental thing at a time like this, it will be nearing the end of the year and usually at the end of the year there will be a bull run, so hold on for a while and believe
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 12:19:24 PM
Faith cannot be infinite, everything should have its limit, of course, except for deeply philosophical things. But nevertheless, it is necessary to invest and it should be done in spite of how all the same things are developing now with the market
Activity: 812
October 28, 2018, 12:09:54 PM
Yes, the falling price of cryptocurrency doesn't mean the end of cryptocurrency. In crypto, i think its just a common situation because the market price can fluctuating much. Panicking will not get you anywhere, and there must be some peoples can take advantage of your panic actions.
Activity: 434
October 28, 2018, 08:49:47 AM
Just hold your coins more than 2-5 years without tension. I believe we will again gain more than 200-1000% profit. No bank can be able to give us such a huge profit like cryptos.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
October 28, 2018, 08:41:49 AM
You cannot avoid us to panic after what happened the market today but even all of this happen i am still positive that we can surpass all of this struggle you cannot win the game if you start to panic just focus your game cos it might bring you to glory...
Activity: 252
October 28, 2018, 08:39:07 AM
It remains a month or two to wait for the upward movement. If this does not happen, then there is no longer anything to believe in, and we can only guess, and this is not very good. Huh
Activity: 322
October 28, 2018, 08:34:29 AM
Now or later this will be an incredible volume of the market. The ones who are currently hanging on this market will surely be in places where they cannot predict. Waiting for this time without waiting for panic will win.
Activity: 378
October 26, 2018, 11:49:30 AM
It is important to be more positive about crypto. I have heard in the past months only negative talk about it so people loose their confidence in crypto. It is time to speak up the good technology of our era.
Yeah we should be optimistic and let others feel that we can have a good future in this technology and achieve our financial freedom. This is the opportunity to buy crypto while its still at cheaper price. The future is brighter in cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
October 28, 2018, 08:30:43 AM
Only mass adaptation will lead to an increase in cryptocurrency capitalization, and only the development of blockchain technologies, solving scalability problems, will help bring those wonderful days, expected by everyone here, closer.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 08:16:11 AM
If you're here with cryptocurrency, you need to understand how volatile this market is. Keeping that in mind, would prevent you from making panic selling that might lead to loss. Investing in cryptocurrency, first you must trust the technology behind it. I'm not saying that every coin would give profit. The strategy is very simple, research and then trust.
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 28, 2018, 07:56:57 AM
I believe that in the future the crypto market will have a movement to increase, and because of that the hodl is still the strategy I choose. I strengthen myself not to panic, because panic is the beginning of loss.
Pages:
Jump to: