Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 12. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 03:55:13 PM
I'm sure everyone wants to believe. However, due to the recent price reductions, many investors are struggling and people who buy and invest at high prices are panicking. Therefore, panic sales are experiencing a lot Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 18, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
At the moment, I'm starting to believe in ripple the most. A lot of positive news around this coin lately. Sort what will happen next, but now I will hold.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 03:10:37 PM
I would advise everyone to just relax now and relax. Do not buy or sell anything. Draw your coins until you grow. I am sure that there is not much time left to wait.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
October 18, 2018, 03:05:59 PM
every day try to think in good way, deep in the heart I believe that everything could be, but market is on the bottom still
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 18, 2018, 03:05:37 PM
Yes, panic is a very complex and most importantly unmanageable. But what can you do if everyone is afraid to lose their money because of this, they do the wrong actions that specifically lead them into these same difficulties. But I hope this chaos will end soon and the market will stabilize and all will again be happy and satisfied.

This market has not seen stability last year and early this year, but at present Bitcoin prices are stable at $ 6k4 to $ 6k7. Those who panicked were those who participated in Bitcoin, which was about $ 10k, which in turn caused most of them to panic.
Activity: 314
October 18, 2018, 02:46:06 PM
I think we should wait for the market to change better.We should think optimally the crypto market will become better. Wait for the price Buy low and buy them and make a difference.
Activity: 364
October 18, 2018, 02:42:16 PM
unfortunately I do now is to stay away from the exchange and come back again at the end of the coming month, but I always update the latest news and current issues about crypto
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 02:37:10 PM
This stage is necessary. See on the life stages for any market. Today we are so close to desperation that I think panic is not bad for relaxation.  Grin The main is not to sell all own altcoins by cheap price.
Activity: 252
October 18, 2018, 02:30:19 PM
for history it's true this is not the first time. but for the static level this is the lowest decrease presentation that occurred in 2018. of course it will be a special discourse why this can happen. market remains the market but in controlling its value this year the worst is why many people don't stop panicking
panic will never help you an di think tht you should remember about it when it comes to panic selling as you will regret afterwards
Activity: 252
October 18, 2018, 02:29:37 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
that is true as patience is the key and you need to believe that control your feelongs and emotions is very important
Activity: 672
October 18, 2018, 02:28:24 PM
for history it's true this is not the first time. but for the static level this is the lowest decrease presentation that occurred in 2018. of course it will be a special discourse why this can happen. market remains the market but in controlling its value this year the worst is why many people don't stop panicking
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 02:23:34 PM
yeah  it  is  totally true  we don  t have to  be panic because  even  if  we  be  there will be  no chnage  neither for us  or  the  market  so be  patient and  i am holding  for  now and  nearly surethat   by the  end  of this  year  the  prices will  go up  soon ..
Activity: 406
October 18, 2018, 02:13:44 PM
Yes, panic is a very complex and most importantly unmanageable. But what can you do if everyone is afraid to lose their money because of this, they do the wrong actions that specifically lead them into these same difficulties. But I hope this chaos will end soon and the market will stabilize and all will again be happy and satisfied.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
October 18, 2018, 01:51:23 PM
yes, I always believe that crypto has a very good future and a chance, and this will be the basis of a strong rebound
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
October 18, 2018, 01:50:32 PM
Everything is in order, be easier gentlemen!
Activity: 196
October 18, 2018, 01:46:40 PM
Apparently people don't remember or haven't read about last year's market movements, this was actually quite normal, of course maybe they were staying a little more stable because a lot of money was coming in, but in the end the market didn't resist and it went off, so we have these downturns, as a result of a huge investment.
Activity: 140
October 18, 2018, 01:44:48 PM
If you panic you will never trade right and you will lose your money in 99% because you can't see clear picture about what is going on on the market
Activity: 225
October 18, 2018, 01:42:33 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

Panic is one of the emotions which has been often encountered by the individuals who trade in the market, were they didn't expect to happen that their coins will suddenly dump its price rapidly, where it leads them to worry and get panic. This things must be overcome by the people who always got loss their money. To feel this way is unavoidable so better to control it so that we may not get into trouble our capital in the end.
Activity: 434
October 18, 2018, 01:13:17 PM
Although this is not the first time when cryptocurrencies fall like this, but it is such a long and strong drawdown has not yet been, so I think that panic is not without reason, but panic is really not worth it. Just wait, the market will go up again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 18, 2018, 12:48:44 PM
It's only normal to be worried and upset with the current market situation but once you get emotional about it you might lose your guard and make some decisions that might be detrimental
Pages:
Jump to: