Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 6. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 07:55:27 AM
Panic of course is not necessary but how can that be when your assets are melting every day? what they don't fall 10% and 90%, i.e. 100 thousand dollars I still have only 10 thousand . It's very sad
Activity: 209
October 28, 2018, 07:47:47 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Due to the current situation of cryptocurrency right now, everyone is just believing that the market will going well soon and almost all of the people here in the crypto world are just hodling and waiting until the very good time.
Activity: 518
October 28, 2018, 07:39:08 AM
Yes of course patient is only the best key when you holding a coin that you know that will grow in the future and I think that's the best to do right now. As we can see the market is not yet working on any currency to grow their value this moment that's why keep yourself more in patient.
Activity: 439
October 28, 2018, 06:58:33 AM
Panic never led to something good. Patience and patience again. The end of cryptocurrency is predicted for a very long time, but the future stands behind the cryptocurrency. You just need to wait out the decline.
Yes, and patience is a skill you can't lose once you get the hang of it. We need to practice now to keep steady and efficient mind in the future. Patience we train now will come in handy many times over.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 11:58:12 AM
I believe that one day, most of the companies and organization will utilize blockchain and cryptocurrency for their transactions. We are in the era of fast moving transaction and time will come that hard money will no longer accommodate this kind of pace. Cryptocurrency will be the answer. So start believing that it will happen. Cheers ")
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 10:48:08 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

Indeed! With the current market situation, staying positive is very important so as not to panic and sell off your coins at a losing price. I am still positive that the market will recover at the end of the year and that crypto prices will start to rise again. I've been hodling my assets for quite some time and it won't hurt much to continue believing in the return of crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
October 26, 2018, 10:45:26 AM
For all those that are panicking ,this year so far bitcoin manages to stable,in the past years bitcoin journey was ruff than now ,we don't need to panick, just lock your coins up and move on,wait for the perfect time to get your profits ,I know its not an easy task and panicking is general for human but won't change a thing
Activity: 546
October 26, 2018, 10:38:16 AM
I think the current situation of cryptocurrency is quite good to buy and hold until the bull market appears , if the price continue to fall, you should buy more if you still have money.
Activity: 381
October 26, 2018, 10:34:00 AM
panic and believing has to be part of human mind, and there will be a reason that would present like this situation right now on the cryptocurrency ecosystem, panic was a warning for where to put an investment and believe was a hope for an investment, both of it should made positive mental attitude.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 12:43:52 AM
Hey guys, here is interesting project, blockchain crowdfunding, ICO will be soon
https://medium.com/whirlcrowdfunding/introducing-whirl-crowdfunding-on-the-blockchain-d177326940b7/
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
October 26, 2018, 10:27:09 AM
When I remember myself two years ago, it makes me laugh because I behaved like a real hamster. I made thousands of unnecessary purchases and sales, which ultimately led to the fact that I lost about 20 percent of my deposit in one month. The same thing is happening with those who invested for the first time this year. I am very sorry for these people because I understand how they feel.

New investors really have this attitude and they can change it as time goes by and they can finally learn from their mistakes and after that they can be able to control their feelings.
Activity: 602
October 26, 2018, 10:24:31 AM
Do you also notice how today it is thickening the clouds over the BTC because they are trying to bring the rate down even lower because they say that the BTC volatility has dropped and this means that the BTC is dead? Do you believe that? I do not believe in this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 10:17:20 AM
When I remember myself two years ago, it makes me laugh because I behaved like a real hamster. I made thousands of unnecessary purchases and sales, which ultimately led to the fact that I lost about 20 percent of my deposit in one month. The same thing is happening with those who invested for the first time this year. I am very sorry for these people because I understand how they feel.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 26, 2018, 10:11:59 AM

Bitcoin has a very big future. I can say that the current situation is the usual price adjustment. I am sure that by the end of 2018 everything will be fine, and in future the government will approve the crypto as a payment currency and then the price for bitcoin will be very high as clouds. Cool
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
October 26, 2018, 12:35:16 AM
Until this moment I will not panic and continue to believe the market will recover even though I have lost half of what I invested.
because this kind of thing has already happened in crypto I will continue to hold until finally I can get the benefits that I want.
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 26, 2018, 12:22:34 AM
I agre with you 100 %... panic sell is main target of market manipulators. I believe in crypto
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 11:41:36 PM
If you panic, you will get the worst choice. But if you try to be patient and keep holding the coins, I think your right to benefit. This advantage certainly cannot be achieved quickly, but slowly and you will benefit in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 25, 2018, 11:14:57 PM
Yes, of course we have to stop panicking for now and keep thinking positively that crypto will recover and in the future it will last a long time, there is no point in panic for now because it is only a waste of time, all we can do now is to be patient waiting for normal conditions so crypto will run as before
Activity: 462
October 25, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

The panic you are feeling right now is just your mind playing tricks on you because you get to emotional with the investments. If you clear your mind every once in a while and take a breather, you'll see the light of day and you can make your move on how to make proper moves.
Activity: 574
October 25, 2018, 11:07:43 PM
I see from experience that Crypto is increasingly falling prices now. This is a very reasonable thing because this event has also been in natural. And the process of recovery is also bound to happen. So you don't need to panic with the condition now because the price of coins will surely recover.
Pages:
Jump to: