Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 15. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
October 16, 2018, 09:16:31 PM
Crypto has an intrinsic feature which makes the market recover each time irrespective of the nature of the bear market that may strike. It is high time crypto users and investors learnt about how the market works and refrain from all panic and show positive attitude whenever the market goes down.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 09:11:06 PM
We can learn from the past, similar bearmarket happened before, but who remembered that in 2017, when everyone was so optimistic. I think time will repeat itself, and surely there will be people, who will regret, that wasn't patient enough.

In addition, panicking will just lead us to lose our focus and might lead us to wrong decision making in the process. Panicking don't bring good results to our crypto lives and instead of panicking, we better hold on our crypto assets because sooner or later, it will come back again.
Activity: 59
October 16, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
Let the activists panic, it still does not affect anything, except that for the same people prone to hysteria
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
October 16, 2018, 10:46:54 AM
Those who are believers will be achievers in future as this market give a good return to its believers before also. Bitcoins believers have their bags full of money in the last three years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 05:40:26 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Panicking will do you no good. its better to believe more on the coins. it will rise up again. if that happens your worries will be gone in no time. trust in coins. be acknowledgeable about what your getting into.
Activity: 672
October 16, 2018, 05:34:58 AM
When people panic they are gripped by fear and anything done while grabbed with fear most times is irrational and in the wrong run usual have negative and devastating implication. I think people should learn to stay calm even when things are not going the way they expected
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 16, 2018, 05:15:33 AM
We can learn from the past, similar bearmarket happened before, but who remembered that in 2017, when everyone was so optimistic. I think time will repeat itself, and surely there will be people, who will regret, that wasn't patient enough.
Activity: 252
October 16, 2018, 05:11:18 AM
Yes, someday this will happen and the crypto will enter the world, but perhaps it will be different from the one that we are now seeing
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
October 16, 2018, 04:45:48 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies will have greatest prices when people start panicking about fiat price.
Respect the rule number one: "Do not invest more than you are afford to lose.". I'm respecting that rule and because of that, it is easier for me to not panic.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 16, 2018, 04:39:57 AM
That's for sure.  The situation on the market is not the best now, but there is no need to lose hope, because it will not always be like this and the market will definitely recover!
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 16, 2018, 04:28:22 AM
We are part of the cryptocurrency world. And the manifestation of panic leads only to the destruction of crypto. Therefore, we ourselves create the price. Do not panic and cryptocurrency will reach a new level.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 16, 2018, 04:22:14 AM
I think that we have no other choice in this situation, except to keep in the long term, so I have no panic, because in the first it will not help, and secondly I will not in any case to sell at least another year.

What? You are free what will you do with your crypto funds.
For example: If you invested in late 2017, then you can sell in a loss and buy another asset which will generate you more profit.
Activity: 653
October 16, 2018, 04:21:30 AM
We have stop panicking and start for believing of cryptocurrency because we know bitcoin and altcoin could give us more profit at the future, many investor have buy and invest much money at bitcoin because they have believe of bitcoin could have light of the future.
Activity: 304
October 16, 2018, 04:17:58 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

Yes, stop panicking! If your coins get a dump do not panic to sell it, stay calm and believe in cryptocurrency! It will make a bounce back soon, it will recover soon buddy, let's just hope for the best. HODL our coin and reach the top and gain a huge profit!
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
FinanceX Exchange
October 16, 2018, 04:11:07 AM
every risk has chance, every chance has risk so dont be panick in every situation of crypto market.
Activity: 199
October 16, 2018, 03:56:02 AM
There are ups and down to everything in life. In fact, if someone is not bold enough, one might be trying his or her hands on a lot of business and fail in all because of fear.
Crypto is something we need to have a strong belief in. I know you will agree with me that those early believers of Bitcoin as far back as 2009 are really reaping the reward of their unwavering belief now.
Panicking will only make us to misbehave, no matter the situation not the market let's just believe that changes is what happens everyday and throughout our lives.
If it is RED, definitely it gonna GREEN back, so why panicking?
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 03:32:06 AM
All right, this is not the first and unfortunately not the last time it happens. Don't panic and don't sell in the negative, things will get better and the market will start to grow again, its just a panic we delay the moment when the market will turn.
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
October 16, 2018, 03:15:33 AM
Anyone is free to panic as long as they can really tell what their panic is actually going to be solving in the first place. Any smart investor will be seeing an opportunity in the market at this point rather than seeing a problem when there is none and panicking for no reason at all.
I feel fear and panic will always appear but it can be suppressed by our confidence and patience in investing and before investing as an investor must know all the risks that will be gained in investing the feeling of panic will disappear I am sure of it
Trust is an important element is cryptocurrency investment. If you do not believe in cryptocurrency and think like many others that cryptocurrency is a Ponzi scheme and there is no future of it. Investment in crypto means waste of time and money, then you should set aside from crypto. It is not for you. Panic will never let you go for long in crypto world.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 03:09:16 PM
Why stop believing in the market? If everyone like you, who will continue to support this market in the future?
Activity: 218
October 14, 2018, 02:53:41 PM
Can you verify that there are alarmists already present. They are all long since fled, and those who engaged in the panic, just play their role.
Pages:
Jump to: