Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop paying money to learn trading when you can learn it yourself - page 10. (Read 1678 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I know knowledge is not free anymore. We humans have monetized knowledge that if someone without the knowledge wants to learn he has to pay handsomely for it. Many persons are eager to learn how to trade and bad luck has fallen into the hands of liars and tricksters who take money promising to teach these people online. We don't need to pay anybody to learn how to trade, we can do that for free. After all the only thing they would teach online about trading is the theory aspect and then the section is over. There are various resources on the internet especially YouTube that you can start learning from there until you are familiar with trading.

Also, anyone who tells you that you can become a profitable trader in just two months is a liar. Trading takes time to be acquainted with. It takes 3-4 years before a trader can be seen as a consistent and professional trader.

Let me work you through this step I am using to be a professional trader

1. Learning on YouTube and other PDF resources online
2. Attending conferences and watching trading podcast
3. Find a mentor, whether offline or online. You may not be close to this person but always study his trade
4. Practice always and maintain consistency
Pages:
Jump to: