Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop paying money to learn trading when you can learn it yourself - page 7. (Read 1678 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 180
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It's just too much work to sit down and learn new things most times, that's why even after seeing YouTube videos and trying to learn anyway we can by ourselves, we many at times still end up paying to get the attention and time of someone who we feel knows better than us.
Am not against paying a professional to learn, but please it's good to ask the right questions beginning with the tutor showing a portfolio of reference for his accomplishments in that area, also is the need to ask how long it took them to become a professional.

A good community like this where questions can be asked is also a great way to self learn, alongside YouTube videos and podcasts, being practically consistent with the basic steps to becoming a professional trader that includes setting up an account, funding, wallet of choice and most importantly is to learn the terms used as regards trading.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Let me work you through this step I am using to be a professional trader

1. Learning on YouTube and other PDF resources online
2. Attending conferences and watching trading podcast
3. Find a mentor, whether offline or online. You may not be close to this person but always study his trade
4. Practice always and maintain consistency
I agree with your points but I think number 3 is worth discussing further. When you find a mentor, you will have to pay him or find a way to give him value for his time. No one is going to teach you what they have learnt over the years for free. It’s up to you to decide if the mentorship is worth paying for.

In my opinion, having a mentor is a trading hack, you get to learn the trading techniques of a more experienced trader. They share their experience, mistakes and strategies with you. This saves you time and helps you skip hurdles you’d otherwise have in your journey.
Yes, there's no such thing about free meal on this world on where people would really be wasting up their time and effort for free. Everything would really be having its cost and it would really be just that
normal that they would really be asking something a payment for their time on which you would really be thinking up that if they are really that good on trading then they wont really be bothering themselves
on trying out to teach other people with having those mere amount of sub fees on which this is something that we can really say that they arent really that as good on what you are really that thinking
or simply they arent that someone whose profitable. Right?

This is why instead on wasting up your precious money on to those subscription then it would be neither be wise that you would really be that paying up for
something that you could actually be able to get it for free. Although you would really be just that needed for you to put up some effort or work for you to be
able to learn those things.
Activity: 966
Merit: 701

3. Find a mentor, whether offline or online. You may not be close to this person but always study his trade
I agree with your points but I think number 3 is worth discussing further. When you find a mentor, you will have to pay him or find a way to give him value for his time. No one is going to teach you what they have learnt over the years for free. It’s up to you to decide if the mentorship is worth paying for.

In my opinion, having a mentor is a trading hack, you get to learn the trading techniques of a more experienced trader. They share their experience, mistakes and strategies with you. This saves you time and helps you skip hurdles you’d otherwise have in your journey.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 306
Its not important yet joining with trading signal group but secure their prediction at the said DYWOR or Do your own research, we pay them for joining signal group but when losing of their target prediction most of them not responsibility. I think enough to see how many channel paid signal group not worth yet with many member loss their money after investing on coins have list for buying. Use your money for paying them or joining signal group for trading capital and learn about trading in Youtube, social media twitter and always checking new update when any coins listing on the top market.
Make own research and always update all social media exactly with exchange social media account, they will update with new coins listing, mainnet event with potential make some cons will raise up to the higher price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
I don't have problem about paying for trading but the fact that they are paying for some kind of groups to get signal makes me wonder how people are too lazy to learn something on their own and when you ask them why they go from group calls to another group, what you will hear is that before they can understand everything about trading, the market will not be bullish again and they lose the chance of making money in the bull run and I get surprised why not learn trading when we were in the bear market until now.

Anytime I see people making videos of their academy and how they have impact knowledge to people through trading, I immediately assume they are just bluffing and all the money they claim they made from trading is not trading, it's money they made from referral from exchanges and money they collected from fellow students that want to learn trading. A serious trader don't have time to be showing how to draw trend line, he will rather be playing and doing his thing to make all the money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
     This is in agreement with my assessment. I just laugh at others who say that in just 2 months or 3 months they have learned to read trading. For me, people like this are not telling the truth; instead, they are just bragging. Maybe they bought a crypto that suddenly pumped up and they immediately thought they knew how to analyze, but the truth is they don't.

So those who offer a trading seminar session that requires a fee are also worthless if you can't absorb what is said in the session. Then again, what you will hear is very basic. That's why it's even better that we do the research ourselves, to be honest.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
Dummy trading is an easy and feasible method to learn trading and how to micromanage your positions. A background of trading in non-crypto speculative markets like stocks, commodities is a boon but for those who have zero experience in these things, read about trading and watch some youtube videos about it.

However be skeptical about mentors, often they are dudes who are selling their own promoted shitcoins to make money and their words should be taken with a bag of salt.

Again this does not guarantee a person to become a seasoned trader. It takes time and trading is not for everyone out there.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
But this time it is foolish to expect anything for free you have to train with money then you can do better.
That is the n stage of all processes, it would be foolish if you skipped some of the learning processes that you should have gone through first. Anyway, the essence of this topic, instead of wasting money on paid course, it is better to use it for initial caps of the real trading.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
I believe that the fear that people have during this period people are not certain about what they are doing and that could be the most important. That is why I think it's quite realistic to say that most people will look for a mentor type of thing, that has to be the most important thing.

I hope to see that we are going to end up with people who will flock together as well, it is not just the fact that someone needs to be a mentor to them, they also require people who follow the same mentor, so that way they will feel better. I hope that it goes to do very well, and should not be a big deal, it could be a right move if they act together, that should be the most important thing to pick the right people, then it's fine.
Therefore, confidence is very important for us if we want to start something that requires us to stand on our own feet. Because if we don't have confidence then we will always be shrouded in doubt even though we can actually do it.  That's why people choose to pay their trading mentors instead of learning by themselves. But if you want to find a mentor, you must be careful too, because now there are a lot of irresponsible people, especially if they lure a trading signal. I honestly don't believe in it anymore.
It is more comfortable when we can learn together, from there we can share experiences and others, so that we will not depend on mentors but we must be able to learn even more actively to open new knowledge. But it's hard to find an environment like that.
It would be a matter of your own confidence plus the dedication on learning up trading because once you dont have these things then you wont really be having the eagerness on learning things on your own.

Just like been said by most people is that we do have those informations that we could really be making use and could be searched online. Those professional and gurus are also that making use of those
information on which they could really be able to share up with those noobs and claiming that they are the ones who are really that making of those things on which if you are really just that
sensible in regarding about your potential actions then you could really actually make yourself that learn with your own without spending a penny.

Somehow its not bad a idea for you to have those mentors on which you could really be able to follow on because there are really people
who arent really that good when making up those searches.

Activity: 322
Merit: 85
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you want to learn about trading through online, of course you can learn through online, but when you learn about training through online, the secret that is about trading no longer remains open. According to me you can do a course about training in that case you will get enough idea about trading through the course you can get a lot of ideas through youtube videos. But this time it is foolish to expect anything for free you have to train with money then you can do better.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
I believe that the fear that people have during this period people are not certain about what they are doing and that could be the most important. That is why I think it's quite realistic to say that most people will look for a mentor type of thing, that has to be the most important thing.

I hope to see that we are going to end up with people who will flock together as well, it is not just the fact that someone needs to be a mentor to them, they also require people who follow the same mentor, so that way they will feel better. I hope that it goes to do very well, and should not be a big deal, it could be a right move if they act together, that should be the most important thing to pick the right people, then it's fine.
Therefore, confidence is very important for us if we want to start something that requires us to stand on our own feet. Because if we don't have confidence then we will always be shrouded in doubt even though we can actually do it.  That's why people choose to pay their trading mentors instead of learning by themselves. But if you want to find a mentor, you must be careful too, because now there are a lot of irresponsible people, especially if they lure a trading signal. I honestly don't believe in it anymore.
It is more comfortable when we can learn together, from there we can share experiences and others, so that we will not depend on mentors but we must be able to learn even more actively to open new knowledge. But it's hard to find an environment like that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 152
it's okay to pay a certain amount of money to learn how to trade properly, but with the caveat that our mentor is a professional trader who has decades of experience in trading with a portfolio that he can be responsible for. i don't have a problem paying a certain amount of money to be able to take the courses he holds, because apart from being able to study the material, i can also ask him directly about various things that make me confused, because he has experience in the market and he can definitely share his experiences with his students and that can speed me up to be able to position myself in the market.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Activity: 364
Merit: 195
I know knowledge is not free anymore. We humans have monetized knowledge that if someone without the knowledge wants to learn he has to pay handsomely for it. Many persons are eager to learn how to trade and bad luck has fallen into the hands of liars and tricksters who take money promising to teach these people online. We don't need to pay anybody to learn how to trade, we can do that for free. After all the only thing they would teach online about trading is the theory aspect and then the section is over. There are various resources on the internet especially YouTube that you can start learning from there until you are familiar with trading.

Also, anyone who tells you that you can become a profitable trader in just two months is a liar. Trading takes time to be acquainted with. It takes 3-4 years before a trader can be seen as a consistent and professional trader.

I support your suggestion. If a man tries himself, he can learn trading for free without spending any money. If you try on your own, you'll have more success and you'll learn faster. There are thousands of scammers out there who will rip you off in the name of teaching you. Trading is not a difficult thing that you cannot do if you try. A man can definitely learn when he tries because there is no such thing as impossible. Although it will take three to four years for a person to learn everything about trading, it will not take much time for a person to learn trading on the go. Given two to three weeks he will learn some trading techniques and if he knows some techniques he will be able to trade fairly.

But don't always learn by just watching YouTube because many times YouTube will teach you wrong things. Always try yourself to learn properly. Only by trying yourself can you learn properly. If you get confused after trying it yourself, you can refer to a skilled trader or just watch YouTube to keep yourself going.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
The real experience comes when you come up with real money in crypto. Techniques like paper trading are good ways to learn trading but they don't give you real time experience. It's like learning how to swim from book versus actually swimming in water. One key mistake new comers make is that they follow different crypto signalling groups with intent of becoming rich over night. There are not many who became rich by following signalling group but majority of signalling group owners became super rich. It's best to use your own mind to train it for trading in future.
There is this lesson that we can from the experience of others and that's what I am pointing out when someone hires a mentor. It's not only about the trading concept that they'd tell you but also the experience that they had before. So, that's helpful for those that are valuing experience and if a mentor is a real trader, he'd tell things about those experiences that can help the mentee so that many mistakes will be avoided and they're going to learn from it. Having a mentor is different from having a signal but I think many are confused about that.

Having a trading mentor is a bonus that should be appreciated, meaning you have the opportunity to learn faster than others who learn independently. Mentors can help you from their experience and knowledge, but their trading styles don't have to be the same.
I agree, they're there to help and make your learning faster than the others. It's true that they have their own styles of trading but you don't have to copy them for that but if it is also going to work to you then do your own thing.

Someone who learns independently may take longer to understand the ins and outs of trading well. They need to gain experience even though knowledge can be learned online, but the progress will never be the same as those who have a mentor. Some mentors can make an agreement with their mentee, I mean it's a kind of contract where the mentee may have to pay some fees when he is able to make a profit.
Exactly, and from this path many are stumbling upon and dealing with those signals group because they think that they'd be profitable with that. Having a mentor is going to teach you how to trade and the other things inside it, unlike the signals group, people will tell you to be profit but in the quickest possible way through telling what to buy without teaching fundamentals.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
If you want to venture into trading without having the clear concept of it we will continue to experience losses that is why it is good for any beginner oh whosoever that is into trading to understand the concept of trading and first before going into it so many of us today who continue to lose and also give trading bad Name, it is same people who does not observe the environment, or learn seriously in cryptocurrency before the entered into it because they have had some people who is a trader always make a profit through trading that will not give you the courage to join what you don't know the rudiments
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
Get ready to burn some money if you are on your way to becoming a professional trader. While looking for a mentor is like a shortcut because they'd tell you how they got in and out from the worst trades that they have ever been for you to avoid it. That's why you're paying them, for their experiences and that's very valuable on this market because with its high volatility, they can give you some idea on what you must do if you ever encounter a trade that you're having hard time to get out of it and not to keep on having bad trades and losses.
Learning from the different sources online and watching YouTube videos are still different when you hire a mentor for yourself. Yes, you need to burn some money if you are determined to be a professional trader someday. However, if you don’t have the funds for it, starting over the free sources online and getting yourself a demo account is not that bad. You can learn trading but it will certainly take years for you to master trading in the market.

I suggest if you have a close friend who is a trader, then you can ask some of his certain trading tips and eventually learn from his trading skills and strategies. In the long run, with patience and high motivation to learn, I believe you can still be a good trader as long as you also do your part by having consistent experience in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
The real experience comes when you come up with real money in crypto. Techniques like paper trading are good ways to learn trading but they don't give you real time experience. It's like learning how to swim from book versus actually swimming in water. One key mistake new comers make is that they follow different crypto signalling groups with intent of becoming rich over night. There are not many who became rich by following signalling group but majority of signalling group owners became super rich. It's best to use your own mind to train it for trading in future.
There is this lesson that we can from the experience of others and that's what I am pointing out when someone hires a mentor. It's not only about the trading concept that they'd tell you but also the experience that they had before. So, that's helpful for those that are valuing experience and if a mentor is a real trader, he'd tell things about those experiences that can help the mentee so that many mistakes will be avoided and they're going to learn from it. Having a mentor is different from having a signal but I think many are confused about that.

Having a trading mentor is a bonus that should be appreciated, meaning you have the opportunity to learn faster than others who learn independently. Mentors can help you from their experience and knowledge, but their trading styles don't have to be the same.

Someone who learns independently may take longer to understand the ins and outs of trading well. They need to gain experience even though knowledge can be learned online, but the progress will never be the same as those who have a mentor. Some mentors can make an agreement with their mentee, I mean it's a kind of contract where the mentee may have to pay some fees when he is able to make a profit.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Get ready to burn some money if you are on your way to becoming a professional trader. While looking for a mentor is like a shortcut because they'd tell you how they got in and out from the worst trades that they have ever been for you to avoid it. That's why you're paying them, for their experiences and that's very valuable on this market because with its high volatility, they can give you some idea on what you must do if you ever encounter a trade that you're having hard time to get out of it and not to keep on having bad trades and losses.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208
Nowadays online and an experienced mentor can be enough to learn trading. Nowadays we are living in the age of internet. Now we can learn a lot through many free resources. YouTube or other websites to learn trading will help you a lot And agree with you that you need to spend a lot of time to learn trading, maybe it's a few years. When you combine all these things and keep learning and being patient and working regularly, you can hopefully become a good trader from here on out. But in this case, people's laziness and not giving importance to free things is the biggest stupidity.
We can get trading knowledge anywhere and to be able to direct what we have found on the internet or in this forum, we need people who have a lot of experience in this field so we can ask what we don't understand after looking on the internet and we have to Have patience in going through the learning stage because if we are not patient in learning, of course we will easily give up and leave trading.
Those who are lazy to learn knowledge about trading will of course never be able to become a trader and if they continue to trade without having the knowledge of course this will cause them more losses.
Pages:
Jump to: