Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy on This market - page 15. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 28, 2018, 01:56:37 PM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading?
I choose holding.

How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
I think that such questions should be asked to experienced traders, I doubt that here someone will give you good advice.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 01:15:27 PM
I think the best solution right now is to keep things in the long run. Trading certainly gives you a good profit, but it is also quite dangerous.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 12:26:53 PM
There are actually a lot of strategies, because today there are many experienced people on the market who are still working in the field of trading and are willing to share their experience, but certainly not for nothing, because everyone now wants something in return
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 28, 2018, 12:24:02 PM
For me, trading is like a closed book. I can’t say anything about it. But the rest is now one strategy: just wait and watch the market. It is not clear what we are going to and what will happen next. The current situation is reminiscent of the year 2014-2015. Therefore, I do not exclude a long flat.
Activity: 434
October 28, 2018, 12:00:17 PM
Daily trade carry big risks and it can lost your money suddenly but ıf you are really good at this, you can earn good money in sort time. If you ask my opinion, I just prefer to long term investments because I really don't like these risky things.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
October 28, 2018, 11:50:40 AM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

During this kind of market situation even day to day trading is also risky. Holding  is risky but I would rather wait than sell my coins for low price and get losses. You can try day to day trading but you need to chose a good project and coina to put your money into it.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
October 28, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
Daily trading seems still unable to be done now because all prices fall. It's better to hodl and always monitor the market price, this is annoying indeed but the situation is forced to be like this first.
Yes, prices have fallen, but for a trader who trades daily, the price drops one of the best signals. Based on the levels of support, you can earn good money. But remember, you only need to trade on the funds that you are willing to lose.

Master traders certainly read this as an opportunity, I will follow their advice of buying as much as I can, and I think buying cheap coins like Ripple, IOTA, TRON, Cardano and so on will make us get a big profit.
Yes, it's a good idea to buy more coins while market is still on dump in order when prices will rise it can get good profits. I remain to wait for a while because I know it more worth in crypto due to it's unlimited fund.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 11:48:50 AM
It is hard to keep strategy on this market.
I have a friend who hold crypto for a yesr, but now he is frustrated and wants to get rid off it!
Activity: 280
October 28, 2018, 11:42:54 AM
Strategy always failed in trading if you pick a coin that always dumped and not profitable anymore. But switch to Bitcoin and ethereum for long term to earn profit and no hassle.
Activity: 280
October 28, 2018, 10:42:25 AM
The strategy for today is the same - to buy as much as possible for a very long period. Too development of this market repeats NASDAQ.
Yes, I agree with you. I also buy more coin and wait the market recover. However, I think this way can take a very long time. So trading is the faster way to reclaim the loss and of course it's also more risky, we can lose more if we not good at trading.
Activity: 336
October 28, 2018, 10:41:04 AM
The best strategy is to wait and have the patience not to sell your coins at unprofitable prices. If you succeed, you will earn well when the market grows.
You can also buy coins at falling prices. However, this requires free money.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
October 28, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

Its good to know that you have a good amount of portfoilo. On the other hand its bad to know that you are in loss. You know market is always so tough. I am holding my coins.  You said you wanna do day trading but remember trading is not so easy way to earn.  You can earn but you have to invest a lot to gain on day trade. You can buy coin on its all time low and sell it on your expected level it could be a strategy for that you can choose RSI line. Try it, and never forget to set stop loss.
Activity: 48
17 y/o coder
October 28, 2018, 10:17:19 AM
I am in cryptocurrencies since 2015 and what I have learned is when you are greedy you start to lose a big % from your portfolio. Check the projects see what they are improving or their roadmap. When you see a coin as a chance go in with %10-15 stop loss and make 2-3 targets like %15 profit and sell some of your coins in dividends.

This is my best strategy that I made really nice money with LUX and WAN.

But when you want to do daily trading you need to really learn how to read charts and how to emotionally react. I lost %30-40 of my portfolio because of daily trading while trying to cover my portfolio.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 28, 2018, 10:16:50 AM
start to make a list of token movements in one day,see that progress in one day can give us an advantage or not..because sometimes we ourselves don't see developments and buy directly without seeing the movement of the token..
Activity: 1190
October 28, 2018, 10:10:42 AM
Daily trading seems still unable to be done now because all prices fall. It's better to hodl and always monitor the market price, this is annoying indeed but the situation is forced to be like this first.
Yes, prices have fallen, but for a trader who trades daily, the price drops one of the best signals. Based on the levels of support, you can earn good money. But remember, you only need to trade on the funds that you are willing to lose.

Master traders certainly read this as an opportunity, I will follow their advice of buying as much as I can, and I think buying cheap coins like Ripple, IOTA, TRON, Cardano and so on will make us get a big profit.
Activity: 616
October 28, 2018, 09:47:37 AM
The crypto market is almost as same as the stock market or forex because if you go to the fundamentals all are same but the main difference i see is the crypto has much more volatile on it’s market which makes it a bit harder to predict.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 28, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

there is not much that can be done in the current situation as well as daily trading, the downward trend will occur for days and grow back even temporarily, that's where the opportunity is you sell and buy. but this technique requires research and analysis
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 28, 2018, 08:56:44 AM

In this market, the best strategy is to wait. If you have money, you can buy Bitcoins or Ethereum on them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 28, 2018, 08:53:06 AM
Now the market is gradually climbing, and now I am making large profits for small profits every day.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
October 28, 2018, 07:54:59 AM
there ıs no strategy on thıs market, when you see dıps you wıll buy ıf you have money , and waıt for hıghs, we are at dıps of maın bull season for now, all coıns are at dıps, ı mean all old coıns not new ones, new coıns are at hıghest levels, be carefull about ıt
Pages:
Jump to: