Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy on This market - page 16. (Read 4384 times)

copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 07:51:33 AM
The main strategy in the market that falls should be to try to maximize the size of your deposit. This can be achieved through intraday trading. However, unexperienced traders should be warned that intraday trading is quite a complex activity. She should not be engaged if you do not have sufficient experience in this matter.
based on the state of the cryptocurrency market today, I would advise beginners to stop trading altogether. Perhaps there are some features of profitable investment exactly today, then you can use this chance and leave the purchased coins for long-term storage until the market recovers.
My strategy in this trend of market is to buy more coins that has a potential to grow and wait for the moment to rise again, I believe this is the best thing to do in terms of volatility.
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 28, 2018, 07:51:13 AM
In the current market conditions that are not so good, I prefer HODL, full of patience and always optimistic that the market will grow more stable and can provide benefits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 28, 2018, 05:30:32 AM
The main strategy in the market that falls should be to try to maximize the size of your deposit. This can be achieved through intraday trading. However, unexperienced traders should be warned that intraday trading is quite a complex activity. She should not be engaged if you do not have sufficient experience in this matter.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 07:44:47 AM
based on the state of the cryptocurrency market today, I would advise beginners to stop trading altogether. Perhaps there are some features of profitable investment exactly today, then you can use this chance and leave the purchased coins for long-term storage until the market recovers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 28, 2018, 07:13:00 AM
Now, most of us have run out of options as all predictors have brutally failed. We are almost ending the year but there supposed the bull market is not seeing any sign of happening. The holders are tired now and everyone is now relying on their intuitions to deal with the market dips as far as they can handle. Time may change but no one knows when maybe this market may persist for more than a year nobody knows.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 28, 2018, 06:17:05 AM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
Don't rush in making decisions to do day trading. Day trading is the right way to make lots of money if you have the knowledge and experience in doing it. At least you need expertise in reading graphs and analyzing it because if you are not expert in that, maybe what you will get is failure.
Activity: 202
October 28, 2018, 05:05:18 AM
if I usually use the opportunity to see movements in some crypto markets. after that I just bought it, of course I have to be able to play the market. so that I can benefit
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 05:05:08 AM
At present, the market fluctuates continuously. So my strategy in the market is to use knowledge, experience, analyze projects, analyze markets, analyze sources around to engage in short-term trading. At the same time, I also dedicate some capital to the selection of the burgeoning Altcoin, whose future promises to buy them and wait.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 28, 2018, 05:00:07 AM
The strategy for today is the same - to buy as much as possible for a very long period. Too development of this market repeats NASDAQ.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 04:30:24 AM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

I like trading and I've done it before before, before the market started to deflate a bit. It is profitable, it is not so difficult as it seems. Now it is generally very necessary and very profitable so I do not miss the moment and happy to trade
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 03:13:02 AM
I agree, now it is better not to go into the market and not to buy new coins, but if you have old ones that you do not have time to sell then you need to wait for the market turn that can come at any time
Activity: 455
October 28, 2018, 03:10:50 AM
Daily trading seems still unable to be done now because all prices fall. It's better to hodl and always monitor the market price, this is annoying indeed but the situation is forced to be like this first.
Yes, prices have fallen, but for a trader who trades daily, the price drops one of the best signals. Based on the levels of support, you can earn good money. But remember, you only need to trade on the funds that you are willing to lose.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
October 28, 2018, 03:05:05 AM
Daily trading seems still unable to be done now because all prices fall. It's better to hodl and always monitor the market price, this is annoying indeed but the situation is forced to be like this first.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 02:53:52 AM

I think the only profitable strategy right now is to wait. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything else. Just of course I buy new or already familiar to us all cryptocurrency, but so far I do not see the point in coming up with something new because it seems to me that it will be a failure
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 27, 2018, 06:23:15 AM
If you do not know who is being cheated on the market, then this is cheating on you. If you do not have the experience of trading, then most likely you will lose what you have left. Now is a good time to exchange non-promising tokens for cheaper ethereum, take advantage of this.
Activity: 462
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 27, 2018, 04:37:04 AM
I think that the most optimal strategy now is to buy altcoins at 30 percent of your Deposit, and the remaining 70 percent to leave in case of further decline. But I think to fall much more are not going
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 27, 2018, 04:33:26 AM
It is very important for me to stay in the market. For this reason, I am now trying to buy cryptocurrency and continue hodl, and in addition, I am very rescued by participation in various bounty companies. For me this is the best option now
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
October 26, 2018, 10:59:35 AM
Waiting is the only thing you need to stick to in this situation in the market , because the sale you will go to a big minus.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
October 25, 2018, 02:06:24 PM
Seeing that market conditions are getting weaker, any strategy seems inappropriate for day trading, because ultimately this condition will force us to return to the last choice, if not buy maybe HODLing. Because, HODLing is still believed to have advantages can be used as the main answer, to avoid loss.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 01:35:23 PM
At the moment, I just decided to wait until the market goes on the mend, as to invest now in cryptocurrencies is quite risky, and I'm not eager to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: